darbygilchrist
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs

Post by darbygilchrist »

gurugossipgirl83 wrote:
darbygilchrist wrote:why does everyone think she cheated on Ricky? Maybe they just weren't getting along anymore..it's wrong for people to just be making assumptions. people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions about it being drugs or something. people get divorced all the time because they just don't get along anymore or they aren't as happy as they once were. people change. and she will tell us what is going on when she is ready to; i imagine this time is rough for her, and to have people starting rumors really isn't helping her situation. yeah, she has put herself out there for everyone to see, but that doesn't mean we have to criticize everything she is doing. she ain't perfect and she will make mistakes, whether she is christian or not. God knows what is going on in her life and he is looking out for her no matter what. <3 :love2:
People are stating that she cheated on Ricky because Ricky's mom, Jean, commented on one of Melissa's videos stating that she left Ricky for another man, took all of the furniture, and left Hadley behind as well. Melissa deleted the comments that her (soon to be ex) mother in law left on her YouTube video shortly after.
how do people actually know that that was her mother in law? it could have easily been a fake account made by someone who just wanted to start drama. they could have just as easily said Ricky beat the snot out of Melissa...i could easily made an account pretending to be her mil Jean Raymond. i'm just saying that people shouldn't be so naive until they know the full truth from the source herself! :)

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

darbygilchrist wrote:
gurugossipgirl83 wrote:
darbygilchrist wrote:why does everyone think she cheated on Ricky? Maybe they just weren't getting along anymore..it's wrong for people to just be making assumptions. people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions about it being drugs or something. people get divorced all the time because they just don't get along anymore or they aren't as happy as they once were. people change. and she will tell us what is going on when she is ready to; i imagine this time is rough for her, and to have people starting rumors really isn't helping her situation. yeah, she has put herself out there for everyone to see, but that doesn't mean we have to criticize everything she is doing. she ain't perfect and she will make mistakes, whether she is christian or not. God knows what is going on in her life and he is looking out for her no matter what. <3 :love2:
People are stating that she cheated on Ricky because Ricky's mom, Jean, commented on one of Melissa's videos stating that she left Ricky for another man, took all of the furniture, and left Hadley behind as well. Melissa deleted the comments that her (soon to be ex) mother in law left on her YouTube video shortly after.
how do people actually know that that was her mother in law? it could have easily been a fake account made by someone who just wanted to start drama. they could have just as easily said Ricky beat the snot out of Melissa...i could easily made an account pretending to be her mil Jean Raymond. i'm just saying that people shouldn't be so naive until they know the full truth from the source herself! :)
Yes thats true we don't know. However, Melissa is bringing a lot of this on herself by not just addressing it. It looks like she has something to hide.because of all the lies ie. "downsizing", "lost wedding ring" etc. Maybe it is a fairly common divorce and because of her "Christian Values" she is just embarrassed to admit it. I mean, just deleting "Jean Raymond's" comments and not addressing it seems strange. If I was being wrongly accused of any of those things, I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself...would you?
I hope none of the rumors about drugs, cheating, or leaving Hadley are true. I mean that is all horrible. Another reason people are having a hard time understanding it is that she just went on a trip with Ricky and she said it was their first ever without Hadley. She talked about how she missed several IMATS events choosing to spend time with her husband instead. It just seems very sudden. Someone who talks so much about their private life, but suddenly starts being very private just doesn't seem right. Either way, I wish her and her family the best.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

She just changed her Facebook profile from Melissa Autry Raymond to just Melissa Autry.

Return to “Melmphs”