Melmphs

amandaruth
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Melmphs

Post by amandaruth »

Is this woman for real? What is up with the cutsey, cutsey act? Is this a southern thing? Funny (and slightly revolting) how she won't say Orgasm, she calls it the pinky golden blush by Nars that starts with an O. LOLOLOLOL She will, however, say Wet and Wild. And she also says Poo a lot (to show her displeasure), like a five year old.

She's a Christian, you know, but a slightly mean Christian. "I DO NOT SUB FOR SUB SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Re: Melmphs

Post by Guest »

THANK you for starting this thread. She is AWFUL! Her "accent" isn't southern; it's trailer park! It's embarrassing she does that and I know she puts it on to be cute.

She is not attractive in the least and a completely obnoxious gahroo.
Christian my ass.
This woman is a BITCH. Do not let her fool you.

amandaruth
Learner
Learner

Post by amandaruth »

She IS awful, and I wondered why she didn't have her very own thread. I am a broke, broke, broke makeup lover, so I enjoy dupe vids, and she has a few, but holy moly crapola, I CANNOT get threw one of them without gagging, the "I am soooo cute" act she does is stomach turning. Also, it's embarrassing to see that "I'm just a helpless, stupid female" act in 2012. Yeech. Poo!

Post by Guest »

I KNOW.

It's a total joke. She is the stereotypical southern female, country ass hick accent, some man save me please I'm helpless....
I can't stand it.
I don't know how the hell she got so many subscribers.

Wait.
Yes I do.
COLLAB GIVEAWAYS WITH WHATWOULDLIZZYDO, aka the queen of collabs

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

I tried-- I CAN'T DO IT It's like trying to cure a hangover w/moonshine!!
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Post by Guest »

I can't either.
You couldn't bring me to subscribe to her.

Probably why she does all those collabs. People are FORCED to subscribe.

HellOnHeels
Talker
Talker

Post by HellOnHeels »

She does collabs left and right and her videos are all over the damn place

Post by Guest »

She "doesn't edit."

If it weren't for all the collabs she's done, she wouldn't have anywhere near this many subscribers.
THAT VOICE.

HellOnHeels
Talker
Talker

Post by HellOnHeels »

I feel that she has that many subscribers because of her bubbly personality. People like that.
But I must say that her tutorials aren't that great and her reviews are HORRID, she can't explain AT all, when trying to explain all she says is "..you know"
I DO think she's a nice lady, but do I consider her a beauty guru? Nope.

Post by Guest »

I love melmphs, she is real and she may not be perfect I love her personality...I think most people are so used to being "perfect" in a sense.. never making a mistake and explaining everything in detail.. blah.. boring.. i like REAL people.

Post by Guest »

Seriously what the fuck is up with all you bitches!??? <You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material.> that was what you agreed to when you guys made your account! You guys are a bunch of cyber bullying bitches! You skanks think you're so fucking tough bashing someone over the fucking Internet! Why don't your dumbasses get a life and stop acting like a bunch of little school girls picking fights thinking your better than everyone else! I support Melissa! And fuck you if you don't! Bunch of hating ass bitches! Ain't got no life fat bitches!

Post by Guest »

Alyaly wrote:Seriously what the fuck is up with all you bitches!??? <You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material.> that was what you agreed to when you guys made your account! You guys are a bunch of cyber bullying bitches! You skanks think you're so fucking tough bashing someone over the fucking Internet! Why don't your dumbasses get a life and stop acting like a bunch of little school girls picking fights thinking your better than everyone else! I support Melissa! And fuck you if you don't! Bunch of hating ass bitches! Ain't got no life fat bitches!
Looks like Melmphs has sent some of her Jesus lovin God fearing women folk to visit.
Watch it there, you could be a walking contradiction with that foul language.

formerlurker
Talker
Talker

Post by formerlurker »

You might expect a few Melissa fans - she just posted that someone told her she had her own thread here.

But on the topic of her, I actually find her refreshing. I'm not from the US though, so I don't know the difference between "trailer trash" and a general southern accent. I find her entertaining, but rarely do I take away anything useful from her videos.

Although did anyone see the vid she posted on "Beauty Secrets" where she talked about shaving her face for smooth skin and exfoliation? I mean, yes, female face shaving is a real thing and can be beneficial, but it's done in a very specific way at the dermatologist's office with surgical-quality tools, not in your bathroom with your ordinary razor. :?

Post by Guest »

She took that well. :D

I will never understand anyone who gives free advertisement to this site.
There are plenty here who don't announce it when they are trashed.
Trust me, she isn't thrilled to be posted about here.

It's called "saving face" dawn southhhh.
I saw her shaving video. Guess all she has dawn durr in dem Tennessee hills be a rasor!! Shave dem face hurrs ladies! Get er dun!

The Vain Geezer
Learner
Learner

Post by The Vain Geezer »

formerlurker wrote:Although did anyone see the vid she posted on "Beauty Secrets" where she talked about shaving her face for smooth skin and exfoliation? I mean, yes, female face shaving is a real thing and can be beneficial, but it's done in a very specific way at the dermatologist's office with surgical-quality tools, not in your bathroom with your ordinary razor. :?
Actually, in the bathroom with facial cleanser and a good quality razor is precisely how it is done. I have shaved my face this way for years, it is always soft, smooth, my makeup glides on and I get great exfoliation from it, too. Try it, you might love it. :D

I like Melissa all right. She is fun to watch, she seems sweet and can be funny and entertaining. I don't really "learn" anything much from her and I have to be in the right mood for her videos. I do think that she is a bit too energetic and bubbly and it can feel forced, at times. Or maybe she just drinks too much coffee? :lol:

PAGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by PAGirl »

The Vain Geezer wrote:
formerlurker wrote:Although did anyone see the vid she posted on "Beauty Secrets" where she talked about shaving her face for smooth skin and exfoliation? I mean, yes, female face shaving is a real thing and can be beneficial, but it's done in a very specific way at the dermatologist's office with surgical-quality tools, not in your bathroom with your ordinary razor. :?
Actually, in the bathroom with facial cleanser and a good quality razor is precisely how it is done. I have shaved my face this way for years, it is always soft, smooth, my makeup glides on and I get great exfoliation from it, too. Try it, you might love it. :D

I like Melissa all right. She is fun to watch, she seems sweet and can be funny and entertaining. I don't really "learn" anything much from her and I have to be in the right mood for her videos. I do think that she is a bit too energetic and bubbly and it can feel forced, at times. Or maybe she just drinks too much coffee? :lol:
Totally agree with shaving the face. I, too, have done it for years. It exfoliates, smooths and actually helps with certain issues like age spots or acne scarring. Models and Hollywood celebs have been doing this forever...a well kept beauty secret.

As for Melissa, I'm a Northerner who was transplanted to the South by marriage. Melissa may seem like a caricature of the Southern woman, but believe me, there are plenty more like her below the Mason-Dixon line. I think some of it is put-on, but I know many ladies who cultivate this accent and attitude to their advantage. Who does it hurt, after all? You don't need to watch her, be her neighbor or co-worker. Harmless, I say...

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I HATE that she doesn't edit her videos. Like WTF?? And seriously, who stares at themselves ALL the time in the mirror? I HAD to unsubscribe.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

The not editing does not bother me. What bothers me is that now I think she's a bit fake and is only in this for the money. This last collab? Did you see her reasoning? Total BS. If you truly do not like doing them, then don't do them! Also, there are times she is so hyped up I have to wonder WTH? In one video, she was dropping stuff and her words were all jumbled, just a mess. I think she is getting to the point where she thinks she is the bomb. She use to be more real.

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I don't like that she doesn't edit because sometimes she will say over and over and over and over the same thing.. it's like OK we get it! She is SO letting it get to her head and is NOT the same person she was. I just don't get how she can have so many subs. Her makeup tips are sooooo ridiculous.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

True. She does repeat herself. She does not explain well either, always saying y'all know what I mean! Did you notice how she buys drugstore stuff for reviews and takes most of it back? In
A recent haul, she went to a rite aid 30 minutes away and is returning stuff...even the 2.99 set and wild gloss!

Return to “Melmphs”