Melmphs

Jessitx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs

Post by Jessitx »

I would say she took living room, bedroom, and Hadley's room furniture. If she took more, it's probably in storage. Ricky is a good person, he's loyal and genuine. She has pretended to be something she isn't. She continues to post bible verses and whatnot on her IG and on her videos. She needs to give up the "born again Christian" act and be herself. She's driving around in a Mercedes and spending money left and right on clothes, jewelry and make up. I can't imagine she can keep up that lifestyle for long on her own.

queencersei
Talker
Talker

Post by queencersei »

Jessitx wrote:I would say she took living room, bedroom, and Hadley's room furniture. If she took more, it's probably in storage. Ricky is a good person, he's loyal and genuine. She has pretended to be something she isn't. She continues to post bible verses and whatnot on her IG and on her videos. She needs to give up the "born again Christian" act and be herself. She's driving around in a Mercedes and spending money left and right on clothes, jewelry and make up. I can't imagine she can keep up that lifestyle for long on her own.
She probably anticipates taking Ricky to the cleaners since he has two jobs. I hope he employs a good lawyer and protects himself.

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

See the ring is back on today... I don't know why she won't just address it instead of trying to hide it.....

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

tjh6daf3 wrote:See the ring is back on today... I don't know why she won't just address it instead of trying to hide it.....
I think she recorded this video days ago. Same hair and makeup as a few previous vids.
She mentioned one time that she does film multiple videos the same day. She just switches her shirts/earrings to look different.

So I wouldn't put too much stock in her having second thoughts. I think she has been stringing a lot of people along for a long time. A leopard can't change it's spots..Hopefully her husband is not a fool and takes her back. I know it is admirable to try to work things out, but if they do it once, they will do it again, and that means a lot of repeated heartache for him and Hadlie. Sometimes letting go is the best solution. Not easy, but sometimes it is best. Sometimes you can't let the heart rule the mind. Unless you want to be made a fool again..and again..and again......and again..

I know a lot of this is speculation, but if she did leave her husband for another man then she obviously does not think much of her husband, her marriage, or her daughter...I know we don't have all the details but based on what has been divulged so far, she is looking pretty damm selfish...Taking all the furniture and leaving your marriage and your daughter for another man..her husband would be an idiot to take her back..jmho...

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Well I guess she is somewhat taking a break from yt, as pretty much all of the videos she has posted so far in her new place look like they were all filmed in the same day or two.

I bet she banned her mother in law's yt user name.

On one hand I feel bad for her but as you say how can you feel bad for a cheater...?

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

Has anyone noticed that in her last few videos she has been sniffing and rubbing her nose in every one? I've noticed this one the last 3 or 4 videos at least. Also her eyes are sooo puffy now, really bad bags under her eyes that were never there before. Or at least nowhere near as bad as before. She really IS looking rough (and super skinny now - getting TOO skinny). Hmm.. All this really makes you wonder..

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

gurugossipgirl83 wrote:Has anyone noticed that in her last few videos she has been sniffing and rubbing her nose in every one? I've noticed this one the last 3 or 4 videos at least. Also her eyes are sooo puffy now, really bad bags under her eyes that were never there before. Or at least nowhere near as bad as before. She really IS looking rough (and super skinny now - getting TOO skinny). Hmm.. All this really makes you wonder..
I've been unsubscribed from her for a few months now but even when I watched her fairly consistently last year she was always very sniffly and rubbing her nose... I know we all want to assume the worst unless it's been happening for a while...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

She claims to have allergies and asthma.

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

I've been watching her for a long time too and she has been sniffly in the past but idk, it just seems like she is rubbing her nose more than normal now and I guess the reason it really caught my eye this time (other than of course with everything that's going on) is because she doesn't sound like she has a cold at all. Idk, I DON'T WANT to think the worst, but with everything that's going on, her her suddenly being soo skinny and puffy bags under her eyes, it just makes me wonder.

Also I noticed that in her most recent Friday Favorites video, she has ANOTHER big bruise on the other arm.

These are all just things that are catching my eye. I actually love Melissa and she has always been my most favorite guru, but it's obvious that something IS going on with her. I just hate it :( Very sad.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Good eyes to notice another bruise. Hmm. I guess it could be possible from moving stuff, but both arms...? I hope she is not getting some strong arming from someone....I have 0 respect for someone who cheats in a marriage but there is never any reason to strong-arm a woman. Let's hope (?) she does just bruise easy and it is from carrying boxes or something...

She has mentioned asthma and allergies. Maybe her area already has stuff kicking up aggravating her allergies.
Trying to think positive. Too much negative lately. :?

Remember-According to her she just lost her ring and they moved.

Marathoner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marathoner »

Her actions lately have been very telling. I mean, it absolutely could be nothing. However... Bruises on her arms, constant sniffing, hugeeee bags under her eyes, bare apartment, "lost" wedding ring, SUPER skinny. Things are just not looking good. I've unsubscribed from her. I really enjoyed her in the beginning. She looks sick, and needs help--regardless of relapse, or not. I hope she's talking to someone about whatever is going on. She does not look healthy at all.

Marathoner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marathoner »

Also... Before and after.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

Marathoner wrote:Also... Before and after.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug, kids.

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

She said she filmed the latest Friday faves at 10 this morning that's why it was late going up.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I want to start off by saying that when I started watching Melissa a few years ago, I loved her! I really liked her upbeat personality and found her genuine. Well, genuine except for the accent, I am from Tennessee and have always thought she played it up a bit much trying to be cute or funny. Anyways, way before all the marriage rumors came out, I was not enjoying her videos anymore. I felt like she was trying too hard to seem happy, which to me made the whole video seem forced. Then, her videos became like a huge commercial for whatever beauty product she was peddling that day. Even her Friday Favorites are filled with sponsored products like Whitening Lightening, Bellami, Shany, Sigma, etc. If I want to watch a commercial, I will. Disguising a commercial as a "beauty video" time and time again is unacceptable in my book. I mean has anyone really looked into the crap she is trying to promote? Those "amazing" Whiting Lighting lip glosses are $24 each!!! That's more than most high end well established brands charge for a lip gloss. And the Brow Bar to Go (which she swears doesn't pull red, but is clearly a red toned brown) is $28....more than Anastasia's well loved and reviewed brown products! It's ridiculous and the major reason I started losing respect for her. There are major Beauty Gurus on YouTube who make money and don't do sponsored videos! I just think it is a slippery slope when you start letting companies pay you to talk about their products on your "Beauty Channel". Plus, for the longest time she wouldn't even say they were sponsored at all. A few weeks ago one of her Friday Favorites videos was even sponsored and she did admit it in the "down bar". I mean, if you want to do a sponsored video, have it be like "My favorite Whitening Lightening Products" or something so people know it's a whole video about products you are being paid to talk about. But having a regular "Friday Favorites"be sponsored is taking it way too far.
Then when all if this came out about her marriage, I think she has handled it very poorly. I see people commenting that she doesn't owe an explanation and all that, but I disagree. First off, if she didn't wanting give an explanation, it would have been better to say nothing at all than to lie. Since when do you call divorcing "downsizing"? Come on, she has raised questions more than anyone by stories about her wedding ring, downsizing claims, and so on. Plus, she has always said she wants her channel to be a place where she can "share her life". She has said that she has gotten comments about how she talks too much and should just get to the beauty related content quicker. She said, "I want my channel to be a place where I can talk and share my life with you guys, if you want a straight up tutorial, this isn't the channel for you". So she is the one who shared her life and personal information on her channel. Plenty of people who make videos don't put their children or spouses in their videos, but she did! If she wanted a strictly beauty channel with no personal information out there, she could have set hers up that way. Because she shared so much, it's only natural for people to be curious. If she isn't ready to discuss it, then she probably isn't in a good place emotionally and probably shouldn't be doing videos. But to expect us to just go with the downsizing claim while she is filming in the floor, covered in bruises, and looking like a mess is ridiculous.
I really hope she gets herself straightened out and puts Hadley first in all of this. I mean, Hadley hasn't been in a videos since the move. I also don't think she was with Melissa while she was filming because in many of the videos the room where she films has a open door. If Hadley were there, I would think we would see her come in the room, make a noise from another room, it something. It's not like Melissa is filming at night after Hadley is sleeping, so if Hadley moved with her, where is she? I don't know...it's all just so strange and confusing.

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

She should have taken a page out of shadesofkassie's book when she split with hubby.. At least she used class and showed some dignity.

Username2
Learner
Learner

Post by Username2 »

I posted a reply to one of her videos yesterday and her mother-in-law Jean Raymond e-mailed me. I'm just a subscriber, I don't know them personally or anything. She was very polite, but clearly upset. She said that Melissa left Ricky and Hadlie and took nearly all of their furniture with her. She also confirmed that Mel left for them for another man. The family is trying to forgive her and get her to come home, but it looks like she's not going to do that. Jean seems mostly worried for Hadlie.

She did not say anything about alcohol or drugs being involved. I personally feel that it is times like these that a person needs to fall back on their faith...and not just a bracelet and a bible verse at the end of a "down bar". I am so disappointed in Mel. I was originally drawn to her because of her faith and her family. She's never been the best make-up guru. I watched because it was like spending a few minutes with a friend at the end of the day. I just can't respect her for the choices she's made and the destruction those choices will cause in Hadlies' life. My eight year old daughter is adopted and she already struggles with feelings of abandonment. Hadlie will first have to handle her birth mother giving her up & now her adoptive mother walking out on her. Melissa should be ashamed of what she's done. It's not about her, or Ricky, or this new man. If she wasn't prepared to put Hadlie first for the rest of her life then she should NEVER have adopted her.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I am beginning to get the feeling that she is indeed playing her viewers. It is starting to look like she is using this to get more clicks and curiousity out of her videos.

Someone mentioned that Mel said something about viewers wanted her to not get personal and stick to makeup. Can someone post that video...? Cuz it seems like she is using that as an excuse to suddenly be 'private'. So maybe that is all part of her stringing viewers along with this to get more clicks on her videos. Yeah if so that is really sick and selfish, right....? But I just don't recall seeing requests for her not talk about her personal life. Her fans seem to eat up Hadlie's appearances and any of her zany stories and goofball antics. I don't remember ever seeing any inundation of 'please stick to makeup talk only'.....

And yeah if what her mother in law is saying is true (and likely it is indeed her mother in law, because the comments were all deleted) then she really should be ashamed. Wanting a divorce is one thing but the way she is going about it (and again, according to her mother in law) is just really, really bad.....No wonder she is acting like everything is business as usual.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

Seems she took her Facebook down too.She is still using bible verses on youtube and instagram. Well Melissa is is one for you.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Return to “Melmphs”