Melmphs Part 7

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Melmphs Part 7

Post by tar »

She was selling a lot of her PR. That was how she was getting her spending money. If you aren’t making
videos then you don’t need the product. She needs to be careful though. What subscribers she has left
might start sending emails to her PR companies and let them know that she’s not making videos and that
she’s selling PR. She will lose at least some of her PR that way. I have seen it happen to other YTERS.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Badizzle »

Do you think her youtube channel is going to be monetized again, or is it too early to celebrate she is gone?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She could probably get her channel monetized again but it requires a little work.
Homegirl doesn’t seem to be able to do that these days. She seems pretty hopeless.
If she’s going to keep her channel she needs to get to work on it. :corn:

Ally11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ally11 »

I came to read the latest. Nobody is posting. Is she done? :o

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Ally11 wrote:I came to read the latest. Nobody is posting. Is she done? :o

Nothing has been going on with her. She’s active on her IG. But she doesn’t say anything about YT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Today she showed a grenade which i think was in poor taste after the school shooting. The shooter had some sort of bombs on him also.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:Today she showed a grenade which i think was in poor taste after the school shooting. The shooter had some sort of bombs on him also.

That was in poor taste. I have never thought Mel had much taste once she left Ricky the way she did.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that she posted a rather long IG story today. Her dog tore up her wicker settee. She is going to have
her father come in and train him/her. Her father was a dog trainer who won many awards. Obviously, Mel
regardless of what she says about winning awards herself, can’t do anything with her dogs.

She also snuck a little bit of Ricky in her story. What craziness. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

tar wrote:I saw that she posted a rather long IG story today. Her dog tore up her wicker settee. She is going to have
her father come in and train him/her. Her father was a dog trainer who won many awards. Obviously, Mel
regardless of what she says about winning awards herself, can’t do anything with her dogs.

She also snuck a little bit of Ricky in her story. What craziness. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She posted it all but then said she’s not looking for advice. Why even show what the dog did? The dog is tearing up anything. That dog should’ve been in training long ago.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

ohsnapp wrote:Today she showed a grenade which i think was in poor taste after the school shooting. The shooter had some sort of bombs on him also.

There is NOTHING about this woman that would be considered in "good taste" anymore. She's fallen well below average of worst of the worst in all ways. Mothering, wife, friend.....yikes.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Someone asked her about her channel(s). One she has no control over anymore (can anyone explain why or who now controls it?). And her main channel is a mess per Mel. She said YT wants her to close her channel and start over so she can be monetized.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Isn’t it still her channel? I think she is unwilling to put in the effort that it takes to get her channel re-monetized.
She would still have to put in the effort with a new channel. At least with her current channel she has subscribers
who might start watching again.

She could get on a schedule. You have to get so many hours of content. There are also 2 or 3 other things that
the numbers are high to get your channel going again. This was for everybody. If she wants a channel, just do it.
Everyone else has to do it. She isn’t special.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

Its about time!!!

You'll notice she isn't taking her channel down...so she can still collect freebies. ;)

ETA - she changed her IG name to melandhad

esild
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Stephanie Nicole - Part 2

Post by esild »

Badizzle wrote:Its about time!!!

You'll notice she isn't taking her channel down...so she can still collect freebies. ;)

Is she still with Ricky?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

esild wrote:
Badizzle wrote:Its about time!!!

Is she still with Ricky?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yes. She shows him in her IG stories sometimes.

I noticed her name change.

She said she’ll still show makeup on her IG so is she still going to accept free product even though she really does nothing to deserve it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well at least she finally made up her mind. I noticed that she changed her IG name too.

Now we know. Whatever......

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

Shouldn't companies catch on to stuff like that? You tubers who let their channels go down the drain and put little effort don't deserve any p.r period! Another you tuber, jenny Claire fox aka missjenfabulous, rarely uploads. she's kind known to leave her subscribers in the dark. and she still gets sponsorships and most likely p.r too. you tube can demonetize people for so many stupid things but they cant stop these lazy you tube thieves from cheating the p.r system. Mel doesn't need anything if she's quitting you tube. the gravy train needs to derail.
It aint gossip if its da truth

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

juicygossip002 wrote:Shouldn't companies catch on to stuff like that? You tubers who let their channels go down the drain and put little effort don't deserve any p.r period! Another you tuber, jenny Claire fox aka missjenfabulous, rarely uploads. she's kind known to leave her subscribers in the dark. and she still gets sponsorships and most likely p.r too. you tube can demonetize people for so many stupid things but they cant stop these lazy you tube thieves from cheating the p.r system. Mel doesn't need anything if she's quitting you tube. the gravy train needs to derail.
You’d think. But I feel like companies just go see how many subs they have and don’t bother looking at their uploads it actual content. If she still accepts the PR and doesn’t even show it on IG then I feel like that’s really snake like.

kaylnoel
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylnoel »

She posted a video on YouTube but not make up related. She sounded out of it. Sniffling a lot.

She changed her name from Melissa Raymond to Melissa Autry. I’m guessing they’ve split again? I know she’s shown him on IG stories and put a picture on IG Stories on Father’s Day but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

She was showing him in the bed last night on her instastory or someone in the bed with their back to the camera. I don't know what he looks like. She's also preaching to us which nothing angers me more than someone preaching to me when they've done far wrong than I ever have.

Return to “Melmphs”