Melmphs Part 7

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 7

Post by hellyeah »

tgal789 wrote:She is posting old videos from 'her other channnnnullll (chanel)'...LAME!! No work involved...Wants $$ but wants to do no work. She is smart though, doing this, being the lazy arse that she is! She said in one of her recent videos that she now 'feels like feeeelllmminngg (filming)'..I feel like she is just doing this bc of the drama on yt lately...She thrives on drama. And then a clickbait video with the word 'high' in the title...She is clever and conniving, give her that credit. Her 'one and only' Friday favorites was the EmilyNoel palette. Again, she is 'clever', bc I feel like she knows the Emily name and the Emily tags on her video/hashtags will get her views.....Who wants to bet she will return the palette, or sell it if she got it as free PR? :? :? :?

I think it's great that people are catching on to these snake-in-the-grass youtubers...

Yes she reuploading old vids which I don’t watch. I’m not giving a view fir old stuff I’ve already seen. Someone commented telling her they don’t want old stuff; they want new stuff.
She still gets PR. Not as much as before but she gets some which is great considering she doesn’t hardly show anything she gets. I kIndia watched her newest vid and she said she’d show the final eye look at the end. She has hooded eyes so you couldn’t even see the final outcome of the Emily palette.
I thought she said a few months back she had an actual job but it seems she’s home a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

New stuff lazy Melmphs. We aren’t giving views for old crap.

I thought she said they took her channel away from her. :busted: We called bullcrap on her a long time ago!
Liar, Liar! :hee: :hee:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Her tweets about CBDoil were the nail in the coffin for me, and I unfollowed her Twitter. She’s just a mess. God this, Hadley that, marijuana mixed in...keep some things private, Melissa.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

This?

What’s the issue? Just curious. It’s not THC and it’s not mind altering like THC.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Melmphs Part 7

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes CBD is completely non psychoactive and federally legal. Not even on the map compared to the trashy shit Mel has done

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Yes CBD is completely non psychoactive and federally legal. Not even on the map compared to the trashy shit Mel has done

Sorry! Let me clarify. I have seen people who sell this stuff, or say they are “placing an order soon” if anyone wants to get any, sounding like a rep for a MLM. I thought she was going to get into selling oil like she sold jewelry a few years ago. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would advise her to continue to take her medication until she speaks to her MD.

She has tried to stop her medication before several times. We have seen how she acts when she does.
Also how she acts when she tries to get back on and takes too much. Maybe she can add it to her regimen.

Justsaying2018
Learner
Learner

Post by Justsaying2018 »

I used to love her videos back in the day. Now, I just get so distracted by her yelling and coughing and nose picking. She would have so many more subscribers if she refined her videos a little more.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Oh gawd.. Now she's uploading old videos and not even saying they are re-uploads..the 'things i hate doing' or whatever were posted on her "second channnnullll" :? She is so lazy.. she wants to keep that gravy train rolling with "0" effort!!! :? :? :? :? :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The things that I see on IG vary wildly from day to day. She’s got to be on IG almost every day. Most
of the time with Hadlie. That household is is run by a crazy woman IMO. (No Diagnosis).

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Her "channnullll" has pretty much turned into a vlog channel..she is clearly out of the beauty aspect of youtube..So why is she still getting freebies when she hasn't made real beauty--related content in months..? If not years now..?

Her very few and very far between lame AF GRWM hardly qualify. And her vlogs are boring AF.. and her voice is all the more annoying than ever now.. :? :? :? :? :?

KaterinaBB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KaterinaBB »

I unsubscribed a while ago. I'm always surprised by who gets pr packages.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lookwhostalkin12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lookwhostalkin12345 »

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

^^ I just came here to post that! I took a screenshot when I saw it and it is deleted now

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Melmphs Part 7

Post by hellyeah »

I saw too. She also posted in her story “why do men cheat with billy goat looking girls” or something to that affect. So we can assume her husband is cheating on her. At any rate- I don’t get why anyone airs their business like this. I do not dislike Melissa but there is a screw (a few) loose and she makes my jaw drop with what she posts.

She also posted about those people in the nursing home which she had no business doing. She is not getting permission to post who they are their whereabouts. If I were the responsible party of one of those people I would be quite irritated she took it upon herself to record them and put them on SM.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol she has real nerve insulting someone else’s looks

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She really should keep her personal business private.

She knows tweet and delete gives everyone enough information to start talking. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:52 am
Lol she has real nerve insulting someone else’s looks

Has she looked in the mirror? She has some pretty unfortunate facial features herself. So she should not be
insulting anyone’s looks. Her daughter looks up to her. This is poor modeling for her child.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't watched her channel in soooo long. Although it looks like she doesn't upload very regularly anymore?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think many people care about her anymore. Someone told me to take a look. Otherwise I would never have known.
She’s not interesting anymore as far as I know. If Ricki has found someone else I don’t think she really can say much about
that. Look what she did to him.

#karma

Return to “Melmphs”