Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 7

Post by tgal789 »

tar wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:16 am
Yes Melissa is a hypocrite. She could not face going back to church where they used go before she up and left with all the
furniture from their first house and the church had to help Ricky get some furniture. She was embarrassed that everyone
at church knew about her taking up with drug addicted people and that she admitted that she was addicted to drugs as well.
Ricky had to go to a different church when she moved back into his house. I remember he was taking her in because she had
nowhere to go and no money. I think it should have been only for a short time but he didn’t ask her to leave. He should have.

Fake religious people get on my last nerve. She’s definitely a religious hypocrite.
I remember all of that. Did they get a new house..? Because you said 'their first house'.
So is there any actual confirmation that Rick is seeing another woman..? Or was Mel jumping the gun and assuming..? If he's not involved with the woman, then I feel badly for the woman and imho Mel needs to publicly apologize...She likes making everything else public.....

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mnunez55 wrote:Why is her profile private damn lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re not missing much. Hardly posts on IG. Twitter- boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Totally boring.

I am pretty sure that Ricky bought a different house after he and Melissa split. Different location. I think he got promoted
to a better position with the fire department in a different part of town. Someone more in the know could say for sure.

DancingNancy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DancingNancy »

Hi! i am new.

I am confused. I thought Ricky and Melissa divorced and then got back together with speculation that they remarried. Did they separate/divorce again?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think Ricky let Melissa move back in because she was completely down on her luck and had nowhere to live.

As far as I know, Melissa insinuated that they were going to remarry. I don’t think he ever remarried her. He allowed her to live
in the home thinking that it would be the best for Hadlie. She would have both parents in the same house and he could watch
for Melissa’s isssues.

If he is in a relationship with another woman, he and Melissa should separate. By that I mean she should move out of his house
and get a job. She has a problem keeping a job. Then poor Hadlie will have to put up with them again. Maybe Melissa has
grown up this time and will make Hadlie’s life easier this time with visitation etc.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Wow. What a sad ending. She completely ruined her life. She destroyed her marriage, burned through all of the money she made on YT. She then tanked her channel with her erratic behavior and gained a ton of weight in a short period of time. At the time she stopped making videos it seemed like she was barely hanging on.
She has done a lot of horrible things but I can't help but pity her. I hope she's able to get her life back on track.

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

Wait what happened?

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

Like some of her old followers wouldn't notice she posted comments under Peter from The Bachelors Instagram talking about bullies and she don't like his mom LOL this woman is a fake Christian all along as we've known

Return to “Melmphs”