Melmphs Part 6: Hot Mess Express

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 6: Hot Mess Express

Post by laniezee »

She returned $160 worth of makeup to Walgreens and vlogged it. The workers seemed shocked.

Wow. You know she made back that money on her first haul video. So she used those products to get $$ views $$ and returned the stuff after she opened it and swatched it all.. then she's made two more videos (the video about which ones she was returning AND the actual returning vlog) benefiting from them.

She's so smarmy and classless. I feel disgusted.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

I am glad SOMEONE gets it..

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Dang.. I only saw that one ^^^ comment about last night.. but apparently there was a sh*t storm in her comments section for the "Watch as I return $160 worth of makeup to Walgreens " video... She said she deleted and blocked a lot..

That video also has more views than she EVER gets.. ( 27,500+)

She is wiggin' out over the negative responses.. What did she expect? She is a greedy pig who used those products to make money, then returned them.. So basically Walgreens foot the bill for her profit. When I just checked that video - you couldn't even skip the ad in the beginning.. (doesn't that mean more of a profit ?? )..

I don't understand how she doesn't get that it is unethical and that's why she is getting negative comments? Every business / job has overhead costs for the owner/employee.. hers is spending money on makeup..

blacksmaug
Talker
Talker

Post by blacksmaug »

laniezee wrote:Dang.. I only saw that one ^^^ comment about last night.. but apparently there was a sh*t storm in her comments section for the "Watch as I return $160 worth of makeup to Walgreens " video... She said she deleted and blocked a lot..

That video also has more views than she EVER gets.. ( 27,500+)

She is wiggin' out over the negative responses.. What did she expect? She is a greedy pig who used those products to make money, then returned them.. So basically Walgreens foot the bill for her profit. When I just checked that video - you couldn't even skip the ad in the beginning.. (doesn't that mean more of a profit ?? )..

I don't understand how she doesn't get that it is unethical and that's why she is getting negative comments? Every business / job has overhead costs for the owner/employee.. hers is spending money on makeup..

She did that video purely for views and her whining and crying about the negative feedback is just making her look worse.

madeye
Learner
Learner

Post by madeye »

She's gotten so fat now.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

"Youtube isn't my only job" Yea right. She doesn't earn a living outside of YT, like where? First I've ever heard of that.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Return to “Melmphs”