Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

Post by frohmitron89 »

Anyone catch her new hair color video? I didn't watch the entire thing. I saw the color and it's a beautiful color.. but I can't decide what I think of it on her. I don't know. I sure as hell would like it on my head haha

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Lmao that hair color was H I L A R I O U S! I am sorry but it didn't suit her, well the roots were too brights a red, had they been a little darker, she'd carry it off better. I burst out laughing at the opening scene with her hair covered in a towel, God she really can be funny! She proceeds to try and read the title on the hair dye- stumbles her words and gets frustrated and aggressively loudly spits the words out LOL. She really is a character but she is extremely unprofessional, people won't take her seriously and her numbers are continuing to decline.

Post by Guest »

Lol I don't need to watch it your words gave me enough of an idea as to what could have gone on...

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Hehehehehehe :rofl:

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Spenderr wrote:Cantwatchthisanymore

Yass tell me about it, why isn't anyone intervening, surely her mother watches, close family and friends- bloody Rhonda is watching, why the heck isn't anyone stepping in and giving her advice? If I saw my sister or friend behaving that way, I'd damn well sure would be at her house breaking down the door and tell her to get the hell off the internets. Melissa needs to seek help, her mental health is deteriorating rapidly and whats worse is that this is her main source of income, it's a catch 22.

I keep hearing Spacey Cadet referring to her having Bi-Polar, I wonder if this is substantiated or just an exaggeration. Yes she has a kinetic kooky energy, but it has definitely progressed into something more serious and profound. I see a woman going through a mental crisis. I wonder if there is any mental health experts on this board who could provide any information.
Even if it were bipolar disorder, it doesn't make you "kooky". Bi-polar disorder causes depression. People usually think it causes emotional mood swings, but it doesn't. It causes depressive mood swings. So one minute you will be happy and the next you will be in a severe state of depression. Just wanted to clear that up since the poster Spacey Cadet mentioned it and it has nothing to do with the typical behavior she displays. I think her irradic behavior, especially since it seems to be WAY more prominent in recent videos (past year or so) is caused by something else. It is very common way of behaving when on an upper medication. I don't want to speculate on that though as there is no way to know 100% for sure. I will just say that it is typical behavior that you see with an amphetamine. Keep in mind that even Ritalin is an Amphetamine.

Her behavior the past year is bizarre thats for sure, its even more obvious when you watch an older video from a couple of years ago and a new one back to back.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Even if it were bipolar disorder, it doesn't make you "kooky". Bi-polar disorder causes depression. People usually think it causes emotional mood swings, but it doesn't. It causes depressive mood swings. So one minute you will be happy and the next you will be in a severe state of depression. Just wanted to clear that up since the poster Spacey Cadet mentioned it and it has nothing to do with the typical behavior she displays. I think her irradic behavior, especially since it seems to be WAY more prominent in recent videos (past year or so) is caused by something else. It is very common way of behaving when on an upper medication. I don't want to speculate on that though as there is no way to know 100% for sure. I will just say that it is typical behavior that you see with an amphetamine. Keep in mind that even Ritalin is an Amphetamine.

Her behavior the past year is bizarre thats for sure, its even more obvious when you watch an older video from a couple of years ago and a new one back to back.
Hello Whispering Soul, I agree with you, her being labelled Bi-Polar didn't sit well with me either, I know better. It keeps being thrown around like fact and every time I see that word it really annoys me, so I brought it up. I am almost certain Melissa is under the effect of a substance; whether it is legal or not we do not know- it's likely an Upper as you mentioned, as Downer's typically mellow and chill you out, Mel is the antithesis of that. Coupled with life changing events, you have what is Melissa; scattered displaced frenetic energy with no outlet and bottled up. This actually makes me sad and very angry.

Spacey Cadet keeps bringing up the Bi-Polar reference as though it is an established fact within the family. I am not sure who Spacey is, but she says that she isn't related to Melissa, which brings me to my point; how would one know for sure when you are not related or in close contact, and why is Ricky's side of the family desperately trying to pin a mental disorder on her every chance they get? They are not playing nice at all.

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

Spenderr wrote:

Hello Whispering Soul, I agree with you, her being labelled Bi-Polar didn't sit well with me either, I know better. It keeps being thrown around like fact and every time I see that word it really annoys me, so I brought it up. I am almost certain Melissa is under the effect of a substance; whether it is legal or not we do not know- it's likely an Upper as you mentioned, as Downer's typically mellow and chill you out, Mel is the antithesis of that. Coupled with life changing events, you have what is Melissa; scattered displaced frenetic energy with no outlet and bottled up. This actually makes me sad and very angry.

Spacey Cadet keeps bringing up the Bi-Polar reference as though it is an established fact within the family. I am not sure who Spacey is, but she says that she isn't related to Melissa, which brings me to my point; how would one know for sure when you are not related or in close contact, and why is Ricky's side of the family desperately trying to pin a mental disorder on her every chance they get? They are not playing nice at all.
Apparently I'm dumb cause..

There are family members and friends on here?

Then why hasn't there been more factual information and proof to go with it?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

There are family members and friends on here?

Then why hasn't there been more factual information and proof to go with it?

Maybe I'm missing something.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: No darling you're not dumb AT ALL, I assure you, I am having these realisations too and why I am being vocal as things are dawning on me. There are TWO main figures in the Character Assassination of Melissa Autry- Raymond- Autry (a la Ghost) LOL. They are:

- Spacey Cadet and
- Ghost of Melmphs

These two people claim to know Melissa, one of them- Spacey Cadet, claims she is not a relative but failed to elaborate in what capacity she knows her. Ghost of Melmphs on the other hand has not divulged any details of her association with Melissa.

To the best of my memory the ONLY thing that has documented evidence is the pictures of Melissa and aDumb posing in a liquor store, sipping a cocktail at some restaurant, in a back of a car/cab that were taken very soon after she left Ricky. These prove only TWO things; she fell off the wagon and back to drinking again and seeing another man, in what capacity? It does not prove if she actually cheated, unless you view it in the Biblical sense, where you separate and wait until the divorce is decreed and then move on, then in that instance Mel did commit adultery. BUT if you view it in the sense where you believe that one can carry on relations AFTER separating, then it isn't adultery.

People in her church felt that she should've waited till the divorce was final and that's why most of the religious ones got so indignant. Additionally Melissa was the one who trumped on about sanctity, piety and abstinence, so yes, nonetheless according to HER beliefs, she carried on an affair.

But the polygraph, numerous cheating allegations on aDumb's friends, him kicking her out and then running back to Ricky and he kicking her out, drink driving and crashing her car and not getting booked by the cops etc etc etc, not one shred of evidence to support these claims.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I was posting some updates on the Pic Dump/Read here first thread and could not help but notice 2 rather hilarious things...

Ever since the speculation of her boob job, Mel really tries to hide her chest and never shows herself below her upper chest level......

And it is too funny how Adam seems to have jumped ship not only when the divorce became final but also soon after Mel posted a cold sore VEEEE-DEEEEE-YO :rofl:

Post by Guest »

So in her FF& 2P's she goes on about her "bright red" hair. It doesn't look like that but more violet or purple toned, it's not bad just lighter on the top.
Don't know why she's making a big deal.

Then half way through she answers her phone, and says "hey honey you're on camera" then after She's says "he's" coming over after he gets his hair done.
Could it be Adam? Or another Lol hmmm

If she had edited this out then I wouldn't be getting all curious hahaha! Image

Also I don't appreciate when beauty you tubers are discussing makeup and then suddenly whip out food that they tried and recommend, it's like a sneaky advert.

And like a previous poster mentioned, she is definitely trying to hide those boobs!

mmbhb88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mmbhb88 »

Do we have any concrete evidence that she and Adam broke up-- other than that he doesn't seem to be around as much? Was she trying to imply that was him on the phone.. WEIRD

I'd also like to make a reference to all the bipolar talk.... I noticed a few other people here seem to agree with me on this one also. I live with someone who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and it really is not a term you just throw around. It is very serious and those who have it (or are close to someone who does) can really struggle through life. I just don't think its right for people to see someone acting a little strange and automatically start mentioning a very real psychiatric disorder. It adds to the stigma of mental disease. It is not simply moodiness, or erratic behavior. There is A LOT to it. Of course, it is entirely possible she could have been diagnosed as bipolar for all we know- but I don't think its something one could ever be in the position to judge from youtube videos and is probably unlikely. I highly doubt if you knew firsthand how hard the highs and the lows that come with being bipolar are, that you'd be so careless is labeling someone else.

Not trying to be annoying or give lecture to grown people, but I just had to say something.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

mmbhb88:

Great comment! I agree 100%.

Why are they desperate in labeling her with a mental disease is what riddles the mind. I get it your angry and indignant and so you should be, but calling someone bi-polar just to prove your point. shows lack of ethics and integrity. IF you truly believe that Melissa cheated on a good man and threw away her marriage, than that alone should be enough for a solid argument, but resorting to slander is not acceptable in my book.
Last edited by Spenderr on Fri May 08, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Not to be disagreeable about the symptoms of bipolar disorder, but it can and does cause different levels of mood elevation. Remember that it used to be called manic-depressive. In a manic state, a person diagnosed with bipolar disorder can have increased energy, with little fatigue or need for sleep, it can produce rapid or incoherent speech. It can also cause impulsive behavior, elevated mood and being easily excited. It can lead to reckless behaviors like spending sprees, impulsive sexual indiscretions, alcohol and/or drug abuse. I did mention in my last post that I have wondered about Melissa and the possibility that she deals with bipolar or something along that line. Of course there is also crashing depression with bipolar as well. I certainly don't know if she does or does not but sometimes her behavior is inexplicable.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

dlr11021

Very very true, Vivian Leigh suffered from Bi-Polar and she was hyper sexual and had manic moods, from starring in plays that ran night after night with no fatigue, to hosting parties every night till the daylight hours. Her husband Laurence Olivier was going mental at the sheer hyperactivity. She also suffered from terrible lows where she couldn't sleep and lashed out and physically abusing him, thus needing shock treatments to stabilise her. She was on this constant the merry go round where her brain would rev 100k's an hour and would not cease overworking. Her life story was heartbreaking and painful to hear.

You bring up excellent points. I just do not appreciate how everyone is quick to diagnose a person they've never met and we have these relations of Mel all too quick to defame her. Not cool. And those who know me are aware that I do not like Melissa AT ALL, but fair is fair and right is right.

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Spenderr wrote:dlr11021<br abp="1506"><br abp="1507">Very very true, Vivian Leigh suffered from Bi-Polar and she was hyper sexual and had manic moods, from starring in plays that ran night after night with no fatigue at all to hosting parties every night till the daylight hours, and terrible lows where she couldn't sleep and lashed out, thus needing shock treatments to stabilise her. She was on this constant the merry go round where her brain would rev 100k's an hour and would not cease overworking. Her life story was heartbreaking and painful to hear. You bring up excellent points. I just do not appreciate how everyone is quick to diagnose a person they've never met and we have these relations of Mel all too quick to defame her. Not cool. And those who know me are aware that I do not like Melissa AT ALL, but fair is fair and right is right.
There are actually many, many celebrities with bipolar disorder. I remember when Jane Pauley was diagnosed. Others I've also heard diagnosed Catherine Zeta Jones, Britney Spears, Robin Williams, Ted Turner...the list goes on and on. Bipolar is nothing to be ashamed of. Just as depression is not, or schizophrenia is not, or any one of a myriad of mental disorders. As far as these "relatives" of Melissa's go. I think it was Ghost that brought some things into light some of which were believable, some of which were not. I always wondered where in the world Melissa would have ever taken a lie detector test to prove her fidelity to her boyfriend. I mean, those things aren't that easy to access. You also have to have somebody to read the results. That sounded contrived to me. Also I remember thinking the story about Ricky coming home to her in bed with another man and hypodermic needles all over read like a made for tv movie. There has been so much speculation into Melissa's life. We get bits and pieces but I don't think any of us will ever know all the nitty gritty. Where in the world has Ghost been anyway?

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

What if Ghost of Melmphs was actually Rhonda and now that they are friends again she's not been on the thread talking about her? Hmm... Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^^yes!! What a great thought!

You have a point there, could be why we haven't heard from her in a while.
So there's no one to back up theories or comments that need validation.

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:So in her FF& 2P's she goes on about her "bright red" hair. It doesn't look like that but more violet or purple toned, it's not bad just lighter on the top.
Don't know why she's making a big deal.

Then half way through she answers her phone, and says "hey honey you're on camera" then after She's says "he's" coming over after he gets his hair done.
Could it be Adam? Or another Lol hmmm

If she had edited this out then I wouldn't be getting all curious hahaha! Image

Also I don't appreciate when beauty you tubers are discussing makeup and then suddenly whip out food that they tried and recommend, it's like a sneaky advert.

And like a previous poster mentioned, she is definitely trying to hide those boobs!
The only time it looked "bad" was in the bathroom in the other video. It didn't look bad it was just red with no hint of purple. It doesn't look bad. Heck after a few washes it may fade to a nice even shade.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Melissa could have easily edited that call out but she left it for a reason.

She posted a video on her other channel about getting out of toxic relationships and she specifically said she was not referring to marriage. All fingers pointed to Adam. Then she took any pics of him or his daughter down from IG. Now this phone call. Makes you wonder if it's him. She was doing better for a couple of weeks, had calmed down, seemed focused and now she's back to her hyper silliness. Not sure what to think. I was hoping she was getting back on track. I'll guess well see how this pans out.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

"touchmymeow"]What if Ghost of Melmphs was actually Rhonda and now that they are friends again she's not been on the thread talking about her? Hmm... Anyone else?
OH MY GOD, YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!!!! How did I not think of that! I am almost positive it very well could be Rhonda! Everything makes so much sense, thus why everything stopped dead in its tracks and no updates whatsoever. We just need to find the timeline when her and Rhonda resumed their friendship and we'll know for certain.

Ghostie said that as soon as the divorce is finalised she'd be spilling all. The divorce came and went, one commenter noted how odd it was that suddenly Ghostie disappeared when Mel was officially divorced and was speculating that everything could possibly be a farce and we should be careful not to believe everything we hear. As soon as that comment was posted, Ghostie hopped on lightning quick and rather snidely said that "she" didn't have to believe her "sugar pops". She alleged that she was someone very close to the situation and was writing up a report of some kind and would post it on that very same weekend. Fast forward to now, in 3 days time it will be exactly 2 months that Mel has been been officially single and it's crickets.

sassyone:

Precisely! She purposely left that telling tidbit, she's calculating like that and I really detest that about her. She's like a chameleon, CrazyTown has touched up that numerously on who the Real Melissa Autry is and I am of the same perspective. I feel like we have never really gotten to see the real her, she plays games and I cannot imagine living and contending with a person like that on a daily basis, she will exhaust you mentally. On that telephone conversation before she announced it was a HE- shifty thing that she is, I could clearly hear it was a mans voice. But who is the HE and why did not edit HE out? All because she is a attention seeking game playing crack pot LOL. Even the thumbnail for that video has her shiftily posing with her iPhone at her ear, I swear this woman knows how to drum up publicity. I I can almost guarantee it that was Rick- why? Because when that call came in, she was giddy as a school girl, sweetened up in her demeanor, called him honey and distinctly mentioned how she thought it was an emergency because he called her three times. That was the dead giveaway, Hadlie is not home- she's filming alone, clearly she's with her father, so when those calls came through, he said that HE needs to get his "hair did" and would be there shortly. So in essence he was saying I am going to drop off Hadlie but I am running late because I need to get a hair cut. BINGO code broken LOL :D

Return to “Melmphs”