Continue here...

amber123
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 4

Post by amber123 »

that's the strange thing.. she hasn't said why she did what she did.. she just doesn't answer that question. The only reason we know that she was seeing adam before she left is because she was at dinner with him one night when ricky was at work and one of ricky's friends told him.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Sad. Ricky is out working and she is out with another man and I assume Hadlie was with a sitter. That's some nerve she has. And Adam too...messing with another man's wife.
I guess she isn't giving a reason why because she doesn't have one! Temptation is all and she was bored.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Curious...why do you come here then? Not being rude, just wondering.
I'm not one to blindly follow or believe someone but these people seem legit and it makes sense.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Front page time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

sassyone wrote:Curious...why do you come here then? Not being rude, just wondering.
I'm not one to blindly follow or believe someone but these people seem legit and it makes sense.
I have no idea why she comes here, honestly. All she does is stan for/defend Melissa constantly, I guess failing to recognize that this is the TRASH a guru section. Methinks she would be much happier in the rave section

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

It looks like she added her time limit to her tee shirts. The other day it said 3 days left and today it says 7 days left.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

LAfaceOaklandBooty wrote:idk about all these people who are supposedly in and close to the family posting info here. because of the confirmation bias that is ingrained in all humans, we are more likely to believe these people and listen to what thu say, because what they are saying confirms everything you've been speculating. and I am trying to actively and consciously stop my confirmation bias from making me believe everything stated. and then as soon as one person posts another one comes along right after? and I'm not trying to be a bitch, or discount someone's story, or say they are a liar etc. I am just saying for users, this site is pretty anonymous. and that we should keep that in mind or something. and I'm also not saying I am completely sure they aren't her family. because I think there's a very good chance they actually are people close to Melissa, but I still want to keep in mind that I have no way to confirm this.
Naturally nothing is 100% certain. But from a rational perspective, I'm inclined to believe these people only because we know for a fact that Mel reads this board, and why would someone like amber lie about what happened to them with prom and such when it would be easy to refute it? It's also not like this thread is obscure and no one knows about it, everyone with an interest in Mel and her mess will at least have heard of it if not actually read and follow it, and it's not outlandish that that would extend to people who know Mel and Ricky and would want to post some of what they know.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

maltesers
Learner
Learner

Post by maltesers »

^^wow. I think it's time to log off and quit coming here if you hate it so much. :? You're just making yourself sound like a jackass.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Girlfriend, if you think this is the most evil/hateful/extreme thread on this site, you have another thing coming. Mel's thread has a fraction of the posts of some, and is not nearly as extreme as many others. None of us are "obsessed" with Mel. Just take a chill pill. No reason to take random stuff on the internet so seriously.

rubyslippers
Talker
Talker

Post by rubyslippers »

LAfaceOaklandBooty wrote:okay literally these three replies are BLOWING my mind. you're right I don't know why I come to this thread and try to talk to a bunch of cliquey girls who aren't even interested in gossiping OR finding the truth. it's clear that you have some weird grudge against Melissa for no reason because you don't even know her, and you are not interested in the truth. let's be real. you are here to talk shit and suck on each other's dicks and tell eachother how right you are. just be fucking honest, it's not about the truth, it's not about her daughters well being, (because let's honest, if it was about hadlie, y'all would be calling CPS saying "I have never even seen this girl interact with her child in person but I saw her on the internet but HER KID ISNT SAFE I KNOW IT I DO." which you actually never can do because you know how crazy that sounds.but if it WAS about her safety, you wouldn't care about that.)
sorry I'm not simple as fuck and believe everything I read. I guess that's the same thing as defending someone to you guys. but yeah you are so right. why would I come here to suck your dicks when I could go to the other reads I frequent and actually read gossip. this is legit the worst, most cliquey, thread and it's the one with a RIDICULOUS mob mentality. nobody here can thing for themselves or have a differing opinion because THAT MEANS THEYRE DEFENDING HER!! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK EVERY ONE ON THE THREAD MUST SUBMIT TO THIS.
that's so fucking stupid and to be honest this thread is just evil. and it's people who don't know what gossip is. and people who actually have NEVER met, seen in life, or even ever talked to the person you guys claim to know SO well that you know every aspect of her life.

I showed this thread to a normal person who lives their life (out in the world) without letting a girl they hate for no reason control their thoughts 24/7 by talking about her and thinking about her non stop - and she literally was crying laughing at the logic you use to convince each other you're all right. she thought it was pathetic that you are so obsessed with a woman you don't know, have never met, and doesn't even know you exist. because people outside of this thread can look at it objectively and see what it is - everyone sucking the next ones dick because their subconscious LOVES the confirmation bias so much. "I LOVE BEING RIGHT." it's honestly unhealthy to be so fixated on one person. I can't really take your cliques and you constantly attacking me because I actually need something akin to PROOF before dedicating all of my time to hating and talking shit the way you do. actually I would never dedicate my time to that because that's sad. so yeah I can't take it anymore you people make me dumber by the second. so yeah since you guys claim to be so interested in the truth about Mel, well there's the truth about you. so yeah I'm not a crazy obsessed person who won't accept that I'm not 100% right and attacks anyone who disagrees with me so yeah I don't belong on this thread. so if you have some shit to say to this, don't bother because I won't read it and plenty of you are ALREADY on my foes list. so now I will add more to this, and fuck this thread it's toxic and evil and I'm not gonna let y'all infect me with that nonsense. so yeah bye have fun agreeing with each other (: now go google "confirmation bias."

oh and to that special little reply - just because I don't believe and agree with every single thing posted here, like you simple people do, doesn't mean I'm defending her. maybe get that through your head because it pretty fucking easy to understand.

Lol. It's literally BLOWING my mind that you spent the time to type all of that out in a thread you claim to NOT be obsessed with, but strangely you keep showing back up here......

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

lmao @ people in this thread are "not interested in gossiping"..

lol @ "when I could go to the other reads I frequent and actually read gossip"...

haha @ "that's so fucking stupid and to be honest this thread is just evil. and it's people who don't know what gossip is."

Then she whines about us not knowing Melissa but "hating" on her and "not knowing the truth".. She is all for gossiping but apparently we're not doing it right..

What a nonsensical waste of posting space.. That rambling post made zero sense.

But anyway.. hopefully after that melt down - that's the last time we'll see her post in this thread and things can get back on track.

aroundthedrain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aroundthedrain »

Her foundation video was a train wreck. Could she try any less?

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Da fuq is wrong with her eye in that pic?

aroundthedrain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aroundthedrain »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Da fuq is wrong with her eye in that pic?

She made a face right before she put on her bronzer. Maybe she was trying to be funny but she looks put out.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

LAfaceOaklandBooty wrote:okay literally these three replies are BLOWING my mind. you're right I don't know why I come to this thread and try to talk to a bunch of cliquey girls who aren't even interested in gossiping OR finding the truth. it's clear that you have some weird grudge against Melissa for no reason because you don't even know her, and you are not interested in the truth. let's be real. you are here to talk shit and suck on each other's dicks and tell eachother how right you are. just be fucking honest, it's not about the truth, it's not about her daughters well being, (because let's honest, if it was about hadlie, y'all would be calling CPS saying "I have never even seen this girl interact with her child in person but I saw her on the internet but HER KID ISNT SAFE I KNOW IT I DO." which you actually never can do because you know how crazy that sounds.but if it WAS about her safety, you wouldn't care about that.)
sorry I'm not simple as fuck and believe everything I read. I guess that's the same thing as defending someone to you guys. but yeah you are so right. why would I come here to suck your dicks when I could go to the other reads I frequent and actually read gossip. this is legit the worst, most cliquey, thread and it's the one with a RIDICULOUS mob mentality. nobody here can thing for themselves or have a differing opinion because THAT MEANS THEYRE DEFENDING HER!! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK EVERY ONE ON THE THREAD MUST SUBMIT TO THIS.
that's so fucking stupid and to be honest this thread is just evil. and it's people who don't know what gossip is. and people who actually have NEVER met, seen in life, or even ever talked to the person you guys claim to know SO well that you know every aspect of her life.

I showed this thread to a normal person who lives their life (out in the world) without letting a girl they hate for no reason control their thoughts 24/7 by talking about her and thinking about her non stop - and she literally was crying laughing at the logic you use to convince each other you're all right. she thought it was pathetic that you are so obsessed with a woman you don't know, have never met, and doesn't even know you exist. because people outside of this thread can look at it objectively and see what it is - everyone sucking the next ones dick because their subconscious LOVES the confirmation bias so much. "I LOVE BEING RIGHT." it's honestly unhealthy to be so fixated on one person. I can't really take your cliques and you constantly attacking me because I actually need something akin to PROOF before dedicating all of my time to hating and talking shit the way you do. actually I would never dedicate my time to that because that's sad. so yeah I can't take it anymore you people make me dumber by the second. so yeah since you guys claim to be so interested in the truth about Mel, well there's the truth about you. so yeah I'm not a crazy obsessed person who won't accept that I'm not 100% right and attacks anyone who disagrees with me so yeah I don't belong on this thread. so if you have some shit to say to this, don't bother because I won't read it and plenty of you are ALREADY on my foes list. so now I will add more to this, and fuck this thread it's toxic and evil and I'm not gonna let y'all infect me with that nonsense. so yeah bye have fun agreeing with each other (: now go google "confirmation bias."

oh and to that special little reply - just because I don't believe and agree with every single thing posted here, like you simple people do, doesn't mean I'm defending her. maybe get that through your head because it pretty fucking easy to understand.
Lol, "attacked"? Well if the shoe fits, you might as well lace that bitch up and wear it, but so far you're the first one to act confrontational. You've expressed your opinions and we've expressed ours. If you feel like you're being "attacked" just because other people are giving their two cents and disagreeing with you, then you're the one with the problem and you're probably insecure to top it off. Ooh, we're on your "foes" list, are we? Sweetie, you ain't even that much of a keyboard warrior, I've seen better.

I'm starting to think you're actually Melissa herself or a friend of hers. Can you do me a favor and ask Mel to fix up that muddy eyeshadow of hers? Kthnxbai, don't let the door hit your Oakland ass on the way out.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

MakeUpLeopard
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeUpLeopard »

Her lips are definitely smaller and they look SO MUCH BETTER. They are so unattractive with all those fillers. Her foundation was whack though.

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Oh for crying out loud, this rant you went on was ridiculous! Between your touting "confirmation bias" and talking about sucking each others dicks I have to say I was laughing out loud by the end of your comment.

11Kehn Jr
Learner
Learner

Post by 11Kehn Jr »

God she is such a mess. In her foundation routine, not only are her nails still gross, but you can very much tell that she doesn't do that whole "shave your face thing anymore" And she has all these spots all over her face. She just slaps everythin on..

Return to “Melmphs”