Melmphs Part 4

Madame Revok
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 4

Post by Madame Revok »

PunchMahFaice wrote:I know it's been said a lot but look at that mustache yalll. LOOK AT THAT MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!

it's been WEEKS since she shaved her facial hair. Melissa you nasty lazy slut. It takes less than a min to remove upper lip hair. are you REALLY that busy smoking crack to take a time to prepare yourself for your BEAUTY channel that is right now your number 1 source of income????? sheeeeeesh
Damn, that pic scared the shit out of me. :o

Madame Revok
Debater
Debater

Post by Madame Revok »

PunchMahFaice wrote:I know it's been said a lot but look at that mustache yalll. LOOK AT THAT MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!

it's been WEEKS since she shaved her facial hair. Melissa you nasty lazy slut. It takes less than a min to remove upper lip hair. are you REALLY that busy smoking crack to take a time to prepare yourself for your BEAUTY channel that is right now your number 1 source of income????? sheeeeeesh
Damn, that pic scared the shit out of me. :o

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

melbcla8 wrote:Her most recent instagram pic was for the ice bucket
challenge. Can't figure out how to post my screen shot but she tagged people and told them they have 24 hours or donate $100. The whole point is to donate money also. How stupid can she be!?!?
Are you sure about that..?
Because the videos I have seen have said do the challenge in 24 hours or donate the money. Of course most people do both, donate and take the challenge.

If she thought she *had* to donate money, she probably never would've done it.
She just wants to be in the cool kids club. Why didn't she post the actual video..? I'm sure she did it, but she just should have posted the video.

Did she say who nominated her..?
She nominated 5 people, and I thought it was to be only 3 or 4 people..not to split hairs..;)

melbcla8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by melbcla8 »

Pampered Princess wrote:
melbcla8 wrote:Her most recent instagram pic was for the ice bucket
challenge. Can't figure out how to post my screen shot but she tagged people and told them they have 24 hours or donate $100. The whole point is to donate money also. How stupid can she be!?!?
Are you sure about that..?
Because the videos I have seen have said do the challenge in 24 hours or donate the money. Of course most people do both, donate and take the challenge.

If she thought she *had* to donate money, she probably never would've done it.
She just wants to be in the cool kids club. Why didn't she post the actual video..? I'm sure she did it, but she just should have posted the video.

Did she say who nominated her..?
She nominated 5 people, and I thought it was to be only 3 or 4 people..not to split hairs..;)

You are right. The few I watched challenged people and also told them to donate. I'm sure she wouldn't donate, she just wants the attention. And no she didn't say who challenged her on instagram so I'm sure she just wants to be part of the crowd! :-D

Madame Revok
Debater
Debater

Post by Madame Revok »

Melstar wrote:

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.
:rofl: :respekt:

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Again,

New thread can be found here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=13001

The mods need to lock this thread.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

Yooohooooo, can we get a mod please? :D Do we have to start diagnosing Mel or say something offensive?

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

toastandbutter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastandbutter »

Guru_Neighbor wrote:
Pampered Princess wrote:She is going on a posting spree of Hadlie and posting pics of her mom and dad. Either she is trying to prove people wrong or miracle of miracles she is hopefully she is talking to them again. Even more hopeful is if she is trying to straighten her life out.

I will say it is funny how those who defend her are also pieces of work. Jamie Lynn Barton (that is her youtube name) often defends Mel. I can't even handle watching a full video from JLB because she often looks high as a kite and her videos are just really sloppy (worse than Mel's, imho). I know (or think) she tries to imitate Marilyn Monroe but to me she just comes off as dumb as rocks and high as a kite. It is just scary that so many young girls look up to these women.
I really think her family is only around her when she has Hadlie because they don't trust her.
how do i defend mel? I don't. i got nothing to defend for her i don't really know her well like before she was yt famous. I don't imitate marilyn monroe awhile ago i did inspired makeup. Im not high and im not dumb okay well maybe sometimes! damn it lol! my videos are not sloppy my last tutorial was out of focus some other poster says im chunky yep i am. and im not 40 yet 10 more years just turned 30 in may. not much to talk about me other than i go to therapy thats not bad...hmmm oh and danny he is 53 so guess some could gossip about that.. what else.. i dunno make something up get me some views :tu:

toastandbutter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastandbutter »

MelliBelli09 wrote:
MelanieV13 wrote:OMG this woman is so ditsy. Have you guys seen her latest instagram? She posted a picture of these lip-plumping tools from Liptiful she got (as if she needs anymore lip-plumping) and then tagged a girl who she said used the product, so that her followers could see before and afters. Well if you go to that girl's page you'll see she's using and endorsing a completely different lip-plumping tool called Candylipz. Now the owner of Liptiful is having to try and explain that in the comments section. Omg what is wrong with this woman!?
I think she's too drunk or high to even care. She's in her own world and that's sad when you think about it.
That was a little irritating she said she ordered candylipz then tags me on Instagram with lipfultools which is shit imo i had to explain too could she not see i use a different product? i have a apple on my lips or the other set.... lol and ill respond to the other ladies yes im chunky, no im not high im not quite dumb as a rock close..tho. sloppy videos hmmm i don't think so although the last tutorial was shit. i was out of focus hmmm what else oh marilyn no i don't imitate her i did makeup on her though long time ago. oh and im not 40 yet 10 more years.

jmmunoz03
Learner
Learner

Post by jmmunoz03 »

What happened?? No more new news??

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

jmmunoz03 wrote:What happened?? No more new news??
Go to the new thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Melmphs”