Melmphs Part 3

Username2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 3

Post by Username2 »

Just saw the thumbnail for her lip video while I was looking for Emilynoels new vid...I guess I didn't notice it the first time, but anybody else think she looks like a blow up sex doll in that pic? Not her best look :o

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Ok, I looked on makeup review to see what people had to say about that lip product box. One of the reviews said that it showed up on her card from the company "Spicy Subscriptions." So I looked up "Spicy Subscriptions" http://spicy-subscriptions.myshopify.com/collections I wonder what the next subscription box she will be hawking will be?

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Also, this Lip Monthly video at 2:17 I spy a cigarette burn on her right palm. Here's he video so you don't have to go look for it.

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

dlr11021 wrote:Also, this Lip Monthly video at 2:17 I spy a cigarette burn on her right palm. Here's he video so you don't have to go look for it.
I was just coming here this morning to post the EXACT same thing! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who noticed it. I think that is most DEFINITELY a cigarette burn for sure.

Everyday it is something new with this train wreck!

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

dlr11021 wrote:Ok, I looked on makeup review to see what people had to say about that lip product box. One of the reviews said that it showed up on her card from the company "Spicy Subscriptions." So I looked up "Spicy Subscriptions" http://spicy-subscriptions.myshopify.com/collections I wonder what the next subscription box she will be hawking will be?
Oh lawdy lawdy. Maybe Mel was searching for a "SPICY" subscription box for her and boy toy and came across this company and noticed that they also did a lip monthly subscription. She probably offered to con her SS into signing up for the box of lip crap if they gave her a discount on the sex box LOL.

Sorry. I just had to. ;)

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost of MELMPHS »

Well.... I was asked by a person (whom I have an extreme amount of respect for) who is even closer to the situation with Mel and Ricky, to stop posting info here. I know I leave you all with a bunch of unanswered questions but because there's a case still pending I have to be quiet now. I wish her SS would wise up and cut out the idol worship of a shitty person such as Melissa but they're so loyal and ignorant that they could never see the light. Once everything is final I'll try and come back to update.
:(

SponsorshipPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by SponsorshipPolice »

^^ a good decision, I await any posts you make after everything has settled. It was great to have a source to clarify what was NOT true as well so that there was more light shown on what is public record which is already bad enough. Unfortunately some will never accept the truth, even if it is publicly stated, recorded, or pictorial evidence!

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

dlr11021 wrote:Also, this Lip Monthly video at 2:17 I spy a cigarette burn on her right palm. Here's he video so you don't have to go look for it.
I kept wondering what that mark was during her video! I got so distracted with the DUI stuff then reading that forum that someone posted about in her comments section (about the crappy subscription service) that I forgot to comment.

I could NOT figure out what would make that type of mark, but it does look like a cigarette burn! wow.

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Beautymoose wrote:Well.... I was asked by a person (whom I have an extreme amount of respect for) who is even closer to the situation with Mel and Ricky, to stop posting info here. I know I leave you all with a bunch of unanswered questions but because there's a case still pending I have to be quiet now. I wish her SS would wise up and cut out the idol worship of a shitty person such as Melissa but they're so loyal and ignorant that they could never see the light. Once everything is final I'll try and come back to update.
:(
Thank you and I completely respect your descison and the person that asked you to hold off on posting anything else until everything is final. Totally understandable!

We'll all be waiting to hear the outcome and get the rest of the details from you after everything's over with :) Thank you for all of the info that you have given us so far, we all appreciate it! :)

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

laniezee wrote:
I kept wondering what that mark was during her video! I got so distracted with the DUI stuff then reading that forum that someone posted about in her comments section (about the crappy subscription service) that I forgot to comment.

I could NOT figure out what would make that type of mark, but it does look like a cigarette burn! wow.
Yep, and how do you even burn yourself there anyway? I used to smoke for years (smoked for 11 years, and quit almost 4 years ago, thank GOD!) and never in that time did I ever burn myself like that. It looks like a pretty good burn. I'm sure she was drunk again. *eye roll*

You'd have to be to burn yourself like that, unless you're a total idiot. lol.

There is always the possibility that someone burned her on accident with a cigarette, but knowing Mel, I'm leaning more towards the drunk theory.

amber123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by amber123 »

I am a family member of Melissa( from her dad's side) I have been thinking weather or not to post here, but after all the wrong things she has done and I know she reads this , maybe this is a wake up call to see my name on these post.. Melissa has cut off any family member that doesn't think what she is doing is right or who is on Ricky's side. Mel was to do my make up for prom and when she cleaned the house out Ricky ask me to watch had and I did, she completely cut me off.. never returned my calls never came to my graduation. Just some truth to the post, she was seeing Adam before she moved out. She sold her wedding ring ( we are unsure where the money when too) but ricky paid to get it out of pawn. They only reason she is seeing her dad again is because he is friends with her lawyer. The reason she didn't go to his wedding is because it was just her dad, his new wife, my dad, his new wife, and there cousins to where married all together. The family has been telling Ricky that mel is back on drugs and he needs to have the court drug test her but he will not do it. He doesn't believe she is..

Dport66
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dport66 »

This is just so,so sad. I have an addict brother in the family so I know how painful it is to watch someone deteriorate like that. I truly hope she gets help. And I hope Ricky and Hadlie are doing okay. :(

amber123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by amber123 »

they are doing best as they can.. Its really hard to explain why mom took everything from the home and why she only want to see her once maybe twice a week. I will say had being in daycare is a good thing. She is learning so much and fast now. That is the only good out of it so far.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

amber123 wrote:they are doing best as they can.. Its really hard to explain why mom took everything from the home and why she only want to see her once maybe twice a week. I will say had being in daycare is a good thing. She is learning so much and fast now. That is the only good out of it so far.
I have spoken with Ricky, but I never asked him if he knows about this website. Does he know this site exists? I hate that he doesn't realize that she has relapsed and won't really fight her for custody. He is such a great guy! Seriously one of the nicest most caring people I have ever known. Also, since your part of Melissa's family....what reason does she give for wanting a divorce? You said she won't talk to people who take Ricky's side, but what is her reason for doing all of this?

Return to “Melmphs”