Melmphs Part 2

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 2

Post by imnotfatimbigboned » Sun May 25, 2014 6:46 pm

I find it interesting how her youtube friends are acting like this mess isn't happening. Supporting her like she did no wrong. They will do anything to get support from those that have more subscribers than them. Those bitches have problems that's all I have to say.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus » Sun May 25, 2014 8:01 pm

whos been supporting her? (actual question, not sarcasm). All I know of so far was the girl answering questions who just didnt say anything about it and moved on...

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned » Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm

penguinasaurus wrote:whos been supporting her? (actual question, not sarcasm). All I know of so far was the girl answering questions who just didnt say anything about it and moved on...
I see Mslolalynn interacting quite a bit with her, Missy Boo, Jen Luv's Reviews gave her a shot out in her What to Watch Suggestions video. There's more that I've seen with open arms but can't think of whom right now.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Sun May 25, 2014 9:54 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I wonder if they know more than everyone else? Do you think Melissa was honest with them about what's been going on with her? Or maybe they are oblivious because they are focused on their own channels?

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone » Mon May 26, 2014 6:19 am

I think maybe they still show some support because it would look bad if the completely abandoned her. I doubt they know the entire truth. Maybe more than we do, but definitely not the whole truth.

If I had a friend going through trouble like we suspect of Melissa, I'd try to encourage her to get help, counseling, whatever it takes. But I would not necessarily support a bad decision such as leaving your family. Unless, of course it was warranted. But I don't think it was warranted with Melissa. I certainty would not support someone doing drugs. It's called tough love.

Mogeez
Informer
Informer

Post by Mogeez » Mon May 26, 2014 10:53 am

laniezee wrote:
Mogeez wrote:If I could screenshot her Instagram I would... she is selling a Kat Von D palette for $50 but is asking for the money today only... makes her seen desperate for it. Someone in the comments called her out on using her subscribers
Which palette was it? Most Kat Van D palettes are around $36-$46. Why would someone pay for a used palette when they could get one themselves for cheaper at Sephora? It doesn't make sense, unless it was limited edition.
I think it was a limited edition palette from Christmas but I'm sure it still is on Amazon and a few other sites... she even wrote that people were selling/paying $150 for it on Ebay and was saying that $50 was such a great deal blah blah.
:purr:

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Ew spit eye shadow! Is the Kat Von D eyeshadow wet/dry? If so we know she used her spit!! I am always surprised at the people who comment that they use their spit just like her. It would never even occur to me to use spit! Maybe because I am an adult and no longer put things in my mouth?

I can only imagine the styes and other bacterial things caused by spit on an eye shadow. I don't even use eyeshadow testers on my eyes due to contamination....

Btw I have two unused Kat Von D Xmas palettes. I had no idea I was sitting on a gold mine. Maybe I should try to sell them to Melissa's minions? (Jk)

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip » Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 am

makeupgirlie847 wrote:Ew spit eye shadow! Is the Kat Von D eyeshadow wet/dry? If so we know she used her spit!! I am always surprised at the people who comment that they use their spit just like her. It would never even occur to me to use spit! Maybe because I am an adult and no longer put things in my mouth?

I can only imagine the styes and other bacterial things caused by spit on an eye shadow. I don't even use eyeshadow testers on my eyes due to contamination....

Btw I have two unused Kat Von D Xmas palettes. I had no idea I was sitting on a gold mine. Maybe I should try to sell them to Melissa's minions? (Jk)
No they weren't wet/dry shadows in that palette and most of the shadows she licks aren't meant to be wet she just claims it gives a better color, but primer will do the same. Most of the shadows she slobbers on would develope a hard pan layer if used wet.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone » Tue May 27, 2014 2:43 am

Maybe it's just me but she looks really haggard in her recent video. She looks so much younger & better with makeup.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Tue May 27, 2014 6:36 am

JustALittleGossip wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:Ew spit eye shadow! Is the Kat Von D eyeshadow wet/dry? If so we know she used her spit!! I am always surprised at the people who comment that they use their spit just like her. It would never even occur to me to use spit! Maybe because I am an adult and no longer put things in my mouth?

No they weren't wet/dry shadows in that palette and most of the shadows she licks aren't meant to be wet she just claims it gives a better color, but primer will do the same. Most of the shadows she slobbers on would develope a hard pan layer if used wet.
I am having a harder and harder time believing she is a freelance makeup artist as she claims! Everyone knows not to use eyeshadows wet if they are not formulated as such. I wonder if she uses spit on her clients?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubyslippers
Talker
Talker

Post by rubyslippers » Tue May 27, 2014 7:42 am

Her drugstore haul video.... Ugh. The way she tore into that eyeshadow palette with her teeth - Ewwww! And please tell me she wasn't down at the pool while Hadlie was in the apartment napping! At the beginning of the video she said she just got back from the pool and at the end she said Hadlie was just waking up from a nap. I HOPE I misunderstood!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 am

Hadlie was probably napping while she was filming and just woke up. I doubt she's leave Hadlie alone.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 am

Pyramid11 wrote:Hadlie was probably napping while she was filming and just woke up. I doubt she's leave Hadlie alone.
You have no idea how much I hope this statement is true! At this point I would not put anything past Melissa especially if she is using

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone » Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 am

I understood her to say she just got back from the pool and that Hadlie was just waking up. So, who knows. If that was filmed the same day she posted on IG that she was at the pool watch a video on YT from Lipgloss Leslie, how would she be able to watch Hadlie at the pool as well? But, again, who the heck knows.

She said she was going to be in LA..she did not post or take any pictures which I find is odd since she shared so many when she went to IMATS.

I got nosey and looked at Ricky's friend's list on FB and he is friend's with Melissa's new step mom, Bonnie. Melissa is not friends with her.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone » Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 am

rubyslippers wrote:Her drugstore haul video.... Ugh. The way she tore into that eyeshadow palette with her teeth - Ewwww! And please tell me she wasn't down at the pool while Hadlie was in the apartment napping! At the beginning of the video she said she just got back from the pool and at the end she said Hadlie was just waking up from a nap. I HOPE I misunderstood!
You did not misunderstand. I heard the same thing.

beautyguruwatcher
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyguruwatcher » Tue May 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Looks like melissa is the new June guest expert for wantable. Barf.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip » Tue May 27, 2014 1:19 pm

beautyguruwatcher wrote:Looks like melissa is the new June guest expert for wantable. Barf.
It would take all of 5 minutes for these companies to dig just bit and see that Melissa would not be someone you would want representing your company.

Username2
Learner
Learner

Post by Username2 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

I was a also a little skeptical about her haul. Didn't she say she just bought that stuff that day & wanted to show it? Then she said she melted the lipstick yesterday by leaving it too close to a curling iron. Maybe she doesn't even know what day it is....

Username2
Learner
Learner

Post by Username2 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Also I just wanted to add that Wantable just had Sam Sherman & now Mel!?! Both are total pimps for any company with a check book. I'm so tired of this crap! I love how Mel pushes everything from Whitening Lightening, but in her empty videos she's showing a product from the drug store that she is using to whiten her teeth! Such liars!!!! :x

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Username2 wrote:I was a also a little skeptical about her haul. Didn't she say she just bought that stuff that day & wanted to show it? Then she said she melted the lipstick yesterday by leaving it too close to a curling iron. Maybe she doesn't even know what day it is....
She said she went to WalGreens and Target. Didn't specify when.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

She is not wearing "just mascara and up the amp lipstick" She admits to having used the bronzer. You can also see the concealor caking on the right side (our left) of her mouth. She even messes with that area towards the end of the video!

Random note: I always hate when people say they don't look good on Facebook YouTube whatever so that others comment that they look great! It annoys me

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck » Tue May 27, 2014 6:45 pm

You should only use eye shadows wet if they are baked or designed to be used wet/dry. So those palettes not only contain her spit but the shadows may have a hard film on top.
:toad:

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn » Tue May 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah, and she obviously had a shimmer shit happening on her eyelids. Fishing for compliments when she knows damn well she looks strung out.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle » Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

she also had on tons of eyeliner. pretty much a whole face of makeup. she does not look like that when she does her tutorials. hello!??!?!? can't believe she had the nerve to pull that lie.

i also had the impression that she went to the pool while hadlie slept inside. however, my initial thought was yeah right, hadlie is not there! lie again mel, go ahead! i didn't consider that she was really there sleeping and she went tanning.... omg, that is so horrible! who knows. either way, not good.

i am now really into the lack of "academic"type of work she does with hadlie. no reading, no stimulation. poor little girl. i think she should be evaluated. i see a lot of signs in her, as i know others do, too. all the meanwhile mel is out galavanting and having her "fun."

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 » Wed May 28, 2014 6:48 am

razzledazzle wrote:she also had on tons of eyeliner. pretty much a whole face of makeup. she does not look like that when she does her tutorials. hello!??!?!? can't believe she had the nerve to pull that lie."
I think lying comes naturally to Melissa! She has probably been lying to so many people
for so long that she doesn't even know she is lying anymore. If she is lying about meaningless things like makeup what else is she lying about?!

I feel Melissa lives in a fantasy world where it is all about her and what she wants (with Hadlie being something she wanted as kids are cute etc but now it's hard work) YouTube and her minions allow that to continue. Guuuurl needs a serious reality check!

Return to “Melmphs”