Melmphs Part 2

dlr11021
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 2

Post by dlr11021 »

sassyone wrote:Well, well. I guess the speculation about her friend Adam is true. Check out her FB page. And notice the picture of them looks to be in a liquor store. Not that there is anything wrong with having a drink but considering her history...

Does she have no shame??

I wonder if he went with her to CA?

Ricky has a picture and Hadlie asleep on him and Melissa takes a pic of her new man or "cute" pictures of herself. She is one big, fake mess. I hope she knows what karma is...
I didn't see the picture? Maybe she took it down. I bet he went to LA with her...I'm sure she didn't fly out alone.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

I hope someone who is friends with her on FB can get a screenshot before she takes it down. Of course, she'd look even more guilty if she did that.
Wonder when she saw Hadlie last? Seems like being a mother is last on her to do list. I have to wonder if she ever really bonded with Hadlie? Maybe she doesn't have the "real" mother feelings since she was adopted? I don't know, just grasping at straws trying to understand why you'd choose a man over your child and it really seems as if that is what she has done.
I'm guessing we will now see pics of her and Hadlie this week.....

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

dlr11021 wrote:
sassyone wrote:Well, well. I guess the speculation about her friend Adam is true. Check out her FB page. And notice the picture of them looks to be in a liquor store. Not that there is anything wrong with having a drink but considering her history...

Does she have no shame??

I wonder if he went with her to CA?

Ricky has a picture and Hadlie asleep on him and Melissa takes a pic of her new man or "cute" pictures of herself. She is one big, fake mess. I hope she knows what karma is...
I didn't see the picture? Maybe she took it down. I bet he went to LA with her...I'm sure she didn't fly out alone.
It's still there. I wonder why some can't see it? Anyway, I don't think she'd fly alone that far either.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

Can someone please screenshot the picture/comment... The only thing I can see on her page is her profile pictures and a few other odds and ends...

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Did you look under her pictures? I don't think we can see her page unless we are friends but I could see her pictures.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

This is all I see of hers.....
Are you in her same town... I know FB has some privacy settings where if people are in your 'network' they might be able to see more...
I'm so anxious to see it, now!

Return to “Melmphs”