Sarahbelle93x Part 3

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Post by oceanic »

If Sarah lived in southern KY, it probably wouldn't bother me as much. But she lives in probably the most northern part of KY just 5 minutes away from Cincinnati, OH. She barely makes the Mason Dixon cut.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

sapage89 wrote:
ScarlettGrace wrote:I live in what some people would call the "Dirty South" (Georgia), and even though Kentucky is below the Mason Dixon, nobody here considers it the south. Literally if you come down here from Kentucky calling yourself a southerner we will all laugh at you. So I'm not entirely sure why Sarah prances around calling herself a "Southern Belle". Do people up there consider it the south? Or is she the only one? I'm lost.
I live in north Florida/lower Alabama and we don't consider Kentucky the south! I HATE when the spring breakers from Kentucky come here (I live in Panama City) and destory everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I completely agree. I grew up in South Carolina and my family is from Ohio, and I've been there many times in my life. There are major differences between the two. I dress mostly "preppy" and if I went to Ohio I would probably be one out of only a few who dress that way. Sarah is probably one of the girls who dresses preppy in a predominantly non-preppy atmosphere. Its laughable that she calls herself a Southern Belle because most girls Southern girls wouldn't give her the time of day.
:toss:

i_cant_even
Talker
Talker

Post by i_cant_even »

She is only going to be more convinced how southern she is since she moved to California. I'm from Missouri, which is midwest, and moved to the OC for college. People here always claim how "southern" I am. I guess I have a little accent, not southern though, and some words and sayings I use are different. Anyway what I'm trying to say is her move is going to reinforce her belief in being a "southern belle." But I'm also interested to see if the move will change her. Not many people from the LA area have a preppy style, I would describe it as more laid-back hipster/beachy.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I kind of feel like she's going to move away from her "southern" image and try to be more "west coast." idk I guess we'll see what happens!

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle »

No I think she will cling to her southern delusion like "lol I'm wearing cowboy boots and lilly just can't take the Kentucky roots away' hash tag southern belle in LA. Lol

Post by Guest »

byebyebye1 wrote:I kind of feel like she's going to move away from her "southern" image and try to be more "west coast." idk I guess we'll see what happens!
I'm willing to bet by the time she returns home she will have Single White Female'd Carly Cristman and will be all about silver/sparkles/ZGallerie.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

I'm sure all we'll be hearing from her is that she's a "LA girl but a southern girl at heart."

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

If you think about it, Sarah has had a pretty lame college experience. First of all, she goes to a school 5 minutes from her house, so she never got to have that dorm/roommate experience (I'm not counting this LA trip as "roommate" experience because she's there for 2 only months). Also, as we know, her greek life is a joke. Her sorority doesn't even have any sort of a house. She didn't study abroad and she's not in any other clubs or sports. Finally, she hates her major and isn't even doing anything with it. Sounds like a waste of 4 years to me.

Post by Guest »

byebyebye1 wrote:If you think about it, Sarah has had a pretty lame college experience. First of all, she goes to a school 5 minutes from her house, so she never got to have that dorm/roommate experience (I'm not counting this LA trip as "roommate" experience because she's there for 2 only months). Also, as we know, her greek life is a joke. Her sorority doesn't even have any sort of a house. She didn't study abroad and she's not in any other clubs or sports. Finally, she hates her major and isn't even doing anything with it. Sounds like a waste of 4 years to me.
I agree. Especially with the dorm/roommate experience. I transferred from a comm. college to a university and the dorm experience was phenomenal. And not just because I met my husband in the dorms (he was literally the boy next door).

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Already from her tweets this girl is spending SO much money since her move to LA. Her parents have to be paying for this rent because between her ridiculously outrageous and constant shopping and low video views, there's no way in hell she has any money saved whatsoever.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

I live at home and I'm having a good college experience???????? It's so stupid how people think you have to live in a crappy dorm to have a good time.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

xobiancax3xo wrote:I live at home and I'm having a good college experience???????? It's so stupid how people think you have to live in a crappy dorm to have a good time.
I mean they listed other reasons why she wasn't having a good experience it wasn't just that one...

Post by Guest »

xobiancax3xo wrote:I live at home and I'm having a good college experience???????? It's so stupid how people think you have to live in a crappy dorm to have a good time.
Uh, my dorm room was a four bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and two full baths. It was nicer than some apartments!

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

Regarding her makeup collection video: she has an awful lot of makeup for someone who does her makeup the same way every damn day, but her makeup also pales in comparison to many other beauty gurus. Especially if she didn't have all those free NYX goodies, so I can see why she put it off for so long.

i_cant_even
Talker
Talker

Post by i_cant_even »

I can't believe she didn't clean her drawers and table just a little before filming. Like at least just wipe the front down a little. But yeah I agree she has a ton of makeup for someone who does the same look all the time. Especially all the eyeshadows because she does do the same look every day.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

For someone who's been on Youtube for so long, the filming was really bad. I felt it was really close up and half of it was out of focus. And the drawers were disgusting; it doesn't take that much work to clean them up a little.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

one of the worst videos I've ever seen from her.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Question: Is there a reason why Sarah's never done a room tour?

From the little bits I've seen, her room looks like a disaster, but it has to be clean at some point, right?

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Hollywoodlawn wrote:Regarding her makeup collection video: she has an awful lot of makeup for someone who does her makeup the same way every damn day, but her makeup also pales in comparison to many other beauty gurus. Especially if she didn't have all those free NYX goodies, so I can see why she put it off for so long.
Plus I think all the Physician's Formula stuff was sent to her too.

My room is always pretty messy so I can't really judge her for that but then again, I don't film my room and put it on the internet. She has been planning this video for a while, why didn't she at least clean the outside of the drawers? I'm assuming the rest of the room is even worse since she didn't show one overview shot of everything.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She has never done a room tour because she says she doesn't want her privacy invaded.

We all think it's because her room isn't great (to me it seems very small and extremely messy), and that by showing her "not so great" room she is showing that she's not as "wealthy" as she wants to appear.

Return to “Sarah Belle”