Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Meg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Post by Meg » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 am

byebyebye1 wrote:It's because she got the phone case for free. Personalized from me to you instagrammed the photo of the case before they sent it to her
I guess that makes a little more sense.

byebyebye1

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Post by byebyebye1 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 am

Isn't it time for Sarah to be on the main page now? This is her third board!

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 am

I know a lot of people might disagree with me, but Sarah has potential to be really pretty. If she stopped making that butthole smile face, teasing her hair to death, and grew her eyebrows out she'd be very pretty. Unfortunately, from seeing her "perfect imperfections" tag those are all of her favorite things about herself :roll:

war eagle
Learner
Learner

Post by war eagle » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm surprised Sarah hadn't tweeted about the Iron Bowl (Auburn vs. Alabama) (WDE) considering she's like such a SEC girl and totes loves Bama (insert throwup emoji hah).... Oh wait... she wishes.

CrystalC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrystalC » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Hollywoodlawn wrote:I know a lot of people might disagree with me, but Sarah has potential to be really pretty. If she stopped making that butthole smile face, teasing her hair to death, and grew her eyebrows out she'd be very pretty. Unfortunately, from seeing her "perfect imperfections" tag those are all of her favorite things about herself :roll:
It's her attitude that makes her unattractive. Not that some of her facial features don't contribute, but she can't really help that. You can't help genetics but you can do something about your personality.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:21 pm

can she get any tackier with her sequin MUSTACHE sweater? my god so ugly

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 pm

she's so desperate to be friends with the college prepster it's pathetic.

o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner

Post by o0riptide0o » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 pm

byebyebye1 wrote:she's so desperate to be friends with the college prepster it's pathetic.
I think it's the other way around. Sarah has more followers/fans than Carly and a lot of blogs I follow suck up to Sarah. Carly is such a social climber it's crazy. Here's her thread on another forum that's super intersting http://getoffmyinternets.net/forums/lif ... p/page-158

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Sarah pinned a contouring/highlighting guide on Pintrest. Now if only she'd actually use it.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 am

Why in her clutch video did she say that her tory burch clutch was a gift? umm it definitely wasn't because I specifically remember her tweeting about ordering it and then telling everyone on twitter. no one is going to give her a $350 crossbody as a gift.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 am

Since I can't edit my post from above ^^, why would she lie about something as simple as "getting the clutch as a gift"? Why is it so hard for her to tell the truth about anything?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Does she go to the mall every single day? I swear she does.

zm07
Debater
Debater

Post by zm07 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm

she's the biggest poser ever. It's hard to watch her without screaming "Bullshit" every 2 seconds.

alexisWHEE
Debater
Debater

Post by alexisWHEE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:21 pm

It's almost painful how much of a brand-name *explicit* she's become. JCrew this, Tory Burch that.

Then, "FREE STUFF FROM x BOUTIQUE, I LOVE THEIR CLOTHES!"
She always @'s companies, saying stuff like, "@-insert company here-, your -insert expensive item here- is SO cute!" or "I need it!" Like they're actually going to send her stuff for free (which in the boutiques' cases, they often do...)

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 pm

alexisWHEE wrote:It's almost painful how much of a brand-name *explicit* she's become. JCrew this, Tory Burch that.

Then, "FREE STUFF FROM x BOUTIQUE, I LOVE THEIR CLOTHES!"
She always @'s companies, saying stuff like, "@-insert company here-, your -insert expensive item here- is SO cute!" or "I need it!" Like they're actually going to send her stuff for free (which in the boutiques' cases, they often do...)
oh yeah, that's her thing. she's so greedy with it too.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 am

her monogramming is getting out of control, and not in a funny "how cute she monograms everything" but in like a "you've got to stop it's annoying and stupid" sort of way.

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:13 pm

I can't believe she tucked a piko top into a skirt. That was the only thing about her thanksgiving outfit I disliked. If it had been a slim fit navy blue top it would have looked better

o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner

Post by o0riptide0o » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

In her latest videos, why does she have to say she's a size small. Or I should I have bought the XXSmall. Sarah isn't the only one who does this but it's so annoying. Maybe she's saying that because some people have been saying she's gained weight. But still, just because it zips doesnt mean it fits.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm

a tulle skirt. she bought a tulle skirt.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 pm

o0riptide0o wrote:In her latest videos, why does she have to say she's a size small. Or I should I have bought the XXSmall. Sarah isn't the only one who does this but it's so annoying. Maybe she's saying that because some people have been saying she's gained weight. But still, just because it zips doesnt mean it fits.
as thin as she is, I dont believe she fits into an xxsmall. she's trying to make herself seem smaller than she is.

o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner

Post by o0riptide0o » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 pm

byebyebye1 wrote:
o0riptide0o wrote:In her latest videos, why does she have to say she's a size small. Or I should I have bought the XXSmall. Sarah isn't the only one who does this but it's so annoying. Maybe she's saying that because some people have been saying she's gained weight. But still, just because it zips doesnt mean it fits.
as thin as she is, I dont believe she fits into an xxsmall. she's trying to make herself seem smaller than she is.
I agree with you but why? Is it because her followers are prepubescent? She's obviously a small girl. Like why brag about being small? Who cares!! They're just clothes.

PS I can't wait to see what she pairs with the tulle skirt. I'm guessing her chevron sequined top. If I had that skirt and her body type I'd pair it with a pastel long sleeve tee and play up the ballet element. I'd also put on a statement necklace. But that's just me.

JbMaun
Talker
Talker

Post by JbMaun » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 pm

literally all I could look at in her new video was her blush. whyyyy does she do it that way?!

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:17 am

o0riptide0o wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
I agree with you but why? Is it because her followers are prepubescent? She's obviously a small girl. Like why brag about being small? Who cares!! They're just clothes.

PS I can't wait to see what she pairs with the tulle skirt. I'm guessing her chevron sequined top. If I had that skirt and her body type I'd pair it with a pastel long sleeve tee and play up the ballet element. I'd also put on a statement necklace. But that's just me.

I don't think it's fair to say sarah doesn't wear an xxsmall. I'm about her size and I wear a xxs in stores like Bebe.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 am

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.co ... 613b_8.jpg

This dress is absolutely shapeless. It doesn't flatter her figure and looks frumpy.

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 am

That Llama sweater is awful. I am so sick of kitchsy sweaters with animals/moustaches/etc. all over them.

I'm also not one to complain about Sarah's lips because that's something she cant change. However I think a natural lip or a matte red lip would suit her better than that shiny pink lip she's been wearing. But I really think it's just because I hate that color so much and she wears it constantly.

Return to “Sarah Belle”