Sarahbelle93x Part 2

propeller
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 2

Post by propeller »

I'm surprised there aren't any comments yet on her pronunciation of "hors d'oeuvre".

greekgal
Talker
Talker

Post by greekgal »

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I go to Alabama and am in a top sorority there, and if anyone ever wore that disgusting SEC hat, you would not fit in...at all. ESPECIALLY not in the Greek community. I honestly hope girls don't watch her and think that all sorority girls are that way.

alexisWHEE
Debater
Debater

Post by alexisWHEE »

propeller wrote:I'm surprised there aren't any comments yet on her pronunciation of "hors d'oeuvre".
THANK YOU!!! When she first said that, I was like "no way... did she really mispronounce that?" So I Googled what the Essie Holiday 2013 collection was, and lo-and-behold, it was "hors d'oeuvre." I would think a "Southern Belle" like Sarah would know how to pronounce appetizer correctly...
that bothered me so much, I paused as soon as she said it! She didn't link that color in the down bar... I think she realized her stupidity after uploading it LOL.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

http://web.stagram.com/p/599358946482631772_2025812

she repeats her clothing SO much in such a short amount of time it kills me. plus that outfit is so tacky

zm07

Post by zm07 »

byebyebye1 wrote:I figured out why she keeps so lights so damn bright in her videos: to cover up her horrible skin
who doesn't deal with acne? everyone does. The fact that she hides it is what bothers me.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

zm07 wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:I figured out why she keeps so lights so damn bright in her videos: to cover up her horrible skin
who doesn't deal with acne? everyone does. The fact that she hides it is what bothers me.
I can't imagine what she looks like in real life. Probably terrible

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Saving this photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

byebyebye1 wrote:
zm07 wrote:
I can't imagine what she looks like in real life. Probably terrible
I don't understand what you are saying...everyone deals with acne. No one should make faun of someones skin. every one deals with it.
my problem is that she hides it. I could care less about what she looks like in real life because there is a 0 percent chance that i will ever meet her. My problem is that she deceives the audience. I have seen many gurus go in front of the camera and flaunt their acne, and you can see how products work on their skin. She doesn't do that, and that sometimes gives a fabricated effect on the product.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Did she seriously wear a striped vest with a plaid jacket over it? Her style is horrible

BeautyHarmony
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyHarmony »

propeller wrote:I'm surprised there aren't any comments yet on her pronunciation of "hors d'oeuvre".
I JUST commented on that :-)

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle »

Dear Sarah, I don't know if someone who makes fun of people for wearing cargo shorts/pants is "classy".

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

I do not understand why she is switching her phone case that she only has had for a year for one that is almost identical. Did she get a brand new phone that does not fit the old case, because then I could understand.

Does this really need a DIY video? All you do is stick a bunch of bows on your skirt. Also how she positioned her legs in the photo on the left looks very odd.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

Sorry I put the same picture twice. This was the one for the phone case comment.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

I switch my phone cases all the time... I couldn't imagine using one for an entire year!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

It's because she got the phone case for free. Personalized from me to you instagrammed the photo of the case before they sent it to her

Return to “Sarah Belle”