Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Locked
User avatar
stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2940
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 673 times

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by stars&rockets08 »

loljokesss wrote:Image

"A lot of people were making fun of me for this purse" YEAH. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING UGLY. It doesn't matter how you wear it or who made it..... it is god fucking awful. Stop trying to make it happen.
I just don't understand why anyone other than a golfer would get/like that bag! Like, yeah it's kinda cute; but I would never want it 'cause I don't golf! And, the "turfgrass" on the bottom ruins it.
Image

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1566
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 878 times

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Kimmymarie wrote:I like Sarah, but I was annoyed with her newest video giveaway, why the heck do so many youtubers require you to like them on all the social media sites?? I wanted to enter the giveaway but I'm not making a snapchat and liking her on fb just to enter. If I ever make videos I won't require subscribers to do that!
They do it on purpose. They say giveaways are to "give back" but it's not, it's a way to grow their channel and their other social media profiles.

User avatar
byebyebye1

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by byebyebye1 »

Her purse video pissed me off because she's such a fcking liar.

1. First she said she started collecting designer bags before high school and then said her mulberry bag was her first designer bag that she got sophomore year of college. Sophomore year of college does not equal before HS sarah.
2. The chanel flap bag: she keeps changing her damn story. She said it was a thank you gift from someone but she's said before she bought it used from someone.
3. The purse she's "giving away" from kate spade is actually a bag that she bought for herself but I guess didn't use it enough so she's giving it away.

I'm so sick of her lies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

laurenashley
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by laurenashley »

byebyebye1 wrote:Her purse video pissed me off because she's such a fcking liar.

1. First she said she started collecting designer bags before high school and then said her mulberry bag was her first designer bag that she got sophomore year of college. Sophomore year of college does not equal before HS sarah.
2. The chanel flap bag: she keeps changing her damn story. She said it was a thank you gift from someone but she's said before she bought it used from someone.
3. The purse she's "giving away" from kate spade is actually a bag that she bought for herself but I guess didn't use it enough so she's giving it away.

I'm so sick of her lies.
I knew that bag looked familiar!!! Ugh I'm sick of it. If she wasn't doing a giveaway her minions would be commenting about her bullshit instead of trying to win her leftover bag.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laurenashley
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by laurenashley »

I just realized that she was showing the tags that were attached to the bag and I know for a fact that designers don't attach the tags because I bought the same bag in black directly from kate spade and the tags were on the inside in a pocket. So I'm assuming she put those tags on there lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
justsaw

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by justsaw »

"Tory Burch speedy 30" :roll: (at approx 5:16 in the video)
I wonder if she noticed the error when editing and was too lazy to go back and refilm that one bag or if she was too busy staring at herself.

I also think the time when she started to collect bags was an error as well because she says "before high school" and then says that it's been 4 or 5 years. This may be a problem with having an online persona, so used to lying/being two people you end up having issues keeping them straight.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by Kimmymarie »

laurenashley wrote:I just realized that she was showing the tags that were attached to the bag and I know for a fact that designers don't attach the tags because I bought the same bag in black directly from kate spade and the tags were on the inside in a pocket. So I'm assuming she put those tags on there lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's different at different stores (dept store vs kate spade store or online), but I have purchased numerous kate spade bags and the tags have ALWAYS been attached. If they didn't gave rags how on earth would stores deal with returns?? Maybe the tags aren't attached with online orders but I have never purchased a designer bag with no attached tag, wallets are a different story. Edit: I take that back, I think I have purchased cole haan bags with the tag inside.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by Kimmymarie »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Kimmymarie wrote:I like Sarah, but I was annoyed with her newest video giveaway, why the heck do so many youtubers require you to like them on all the social media sites?? I wanted to enter the giveaway but I'm not making a snapchat and liking her on fb just to enter. If I ever make videos I won't require subscribers to do that!
They do it on purpose. They say giveaways are to "give back" but it's not, it's a way to grow their channel and their other social media profiles.
I know they do it on purpose, it's just annoying!! I'm already subscribed to the channel!! There are still a few youtubers who don't do that.

User avatar
byebyebye1

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by byebyebye1 »

Since all her friends have been hitting 1 million and Sarah's channel has not grown literally in years (all she does is sit there- no effort required), she's been pushing for people to subscribe to her more in her last few videos. The "giveaway" of her used purse is a way to get her numbers up, it's not to give back at all.

paperdoll12
Learner
Learner
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by paperdoll12 »

loljokesss wrote:Image

"A lot of people were making fun of me for this purse" YEAH. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING UGLY. It doesn't matter how you wear it or who made it..... it is god fucking awful. Stop trying to make it happen.
I nearly choked on my tea when she said that it looks really good with a preppy outfit for going to a country club. Like she's ever been a member of a country club in her life...

User avatar
Desert Wind
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by Desert Wind »

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Locked

Return to “Sarah Belle”