SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by Guest »

Lol she threw herself her OWN birthday party. So sad. Aren’t your friends supposed to do that for you? I’m so sick of hearing her talk about her birthday. She actually like anyone gives a shit when really it’s just her.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Why does this girl not wear a bra? Does she think people can’t notice? This girl needs to stop she does not have the boobs for that. Also her stories on IG are SO long I’ll accidentally click on them. Her stories are longer than her future YT career.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Y'ALL please forgive me bc i haven't watched any of sarah's videos in years (i stopped watching right around when she moved out to la) but i just saw her in alisha marie's vlog that went up today and WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER LIPS? they look HORRENDOUS

Post by Guest »

All Sarah does is sit around at home watching Cops marathons in a full face of makeup (including nasty dark lipstick) with her hideous boyfriend and eating McDonald’s. Damn she’s a loser.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

ihateytgurus wrote:All Sarah does is sit around at home watching Cops marathons in a full face of makeup (including nasty dark lipstick) with her hideous boyfriend and eating McDonald’s. Damn she’s a loser.
I think she also gets lash extensions and goes to Home Depot to buy another damn plant. The girl doesn't need an office. She doesn't post consistently to her YouTube or blog to really need one, in my opinion. Also, her "I don't post to YouTube because I don't get a ton of nice comments." Girl, it's because half the time your videos are less than 10 minutes long.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

I don’t care for Nikki or Sarah tbh but I do see how Sarah copies everything Nikkiphillip does.

laurs5
Learner
Learner

Post by laurs5 »

First time poster on this particular board. I used to watch Sarah back in the day and will click on a video once a while, but I can't even stand to watch her anymore. She doesn't post anything different or original, her spray tan and lips look absolutely awful, and has anyone else noticed that she's been on youtube nearly EIGHT YEARS and doesn't even have 400k subscribers yet?

I can't imagine how hard it is to continuously put out great content and gain subscribers, but there are many youtubers who have been creating content for a much shorter time than that and have wayyyyy more subscribers than she does! She posted one of her newer videos about a week ago and it doesn't even have 1000 likes :?

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

laurs5 wrote:First time poster on this particular board. I used to watch Sarah back in the day and will click on a video once a while, but I can't even stand to watch her anymore. She doesn't post anything different or original, her spray tan and lips look absolutely awful, and has anyone else noticed that she's been on youtube nearly EIGHT YEARS and doesn't even have 400k subscribers yet?

I can't imagine how hard it is to continuously put out great content and gain subscribers, but there are many youtubers who have been creating content for a much shorter time than that and have wayyyyy more subscribers than she does! She posted one of her newer videos about a week ago and it doesn't even have 1000 likes :?
THIS! I am so confused about how she sustains her lifestyle when her engagement is beyond pathetic.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

sunshinegrl
Talker
Talker

Post by sunshinegrl »

i just came to say her skin looks ROUGH in her GRWM video. she literally looks 40 without makeup on. sarah, please do yourself a favor and buy some spf 50 and drink some water for once!

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

sunshinegrl wrote:i just came to say her skin looks ROUGH in her GRWM video. she literally looks 40 without makeup on. sarah, please do yourself a favor and buy some spf 50 and drink some water for once!
Yeah she looked unrecognizable! I was shocked because she always has on a full face of makeup. All that drinking is finally catching up to her! I don’t get how she’s a “beauty guru” and her skin looks that bad.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
sunshinegrl wrote:i just came to say her skin looks ROUGH in her GRWM video. she literally looks 40 without makeup on. sarah, please do yourself a favor and buy some spf 50 and drink some water for once!
Yeah she looked unrecognizable! I was shocked because she always has on a full face of makeup. All that drinking is finally catching up to her! I don’t get how she’s a “beauty guru” and her skin looks that bad.
She looks like she has aged 10 years since she moved to Nashville.

I have always gotten the sense that she really wants to be the Gone Girl style "Cool Girl". I have thought this since she was at university and moved out to live in frat. Everytime she said she lives in a house with all guys it felt like she was saying "I can hang with the guys because I am not like other girls. I totally love cheap beer and junk food"

I think this image really feeds into why she looks the way she does. She clearly wants to be effortlessly stunning. She wants to party all night, eat mcdonalds before bed and then roll out of bed at noon skinny and radiant ready to go out for fried chicken and diet cokes.

Unfortunately, Sarah was not blessed by effortless beauty (no shade most people aren't). She is getting to that point in her life where she need to drink more water, eat more fruit and veg, moisturize and exercise and unless she starts taking care of herself it is only going to get worse from here.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

sundayriley wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:
She looks like she has aged 10 years since she moved to Nashville.

I have always gotten the sense that she really wants to be the Gone Girl style "Cool Girl". I have thought this since she was at university and moved out to live in frat. Everytime she said she lives in a house with all guys it felt like she was saying "I can hang with the guys because I am not like other girls. I totally love cheap beer and junk food"

I think this image really feeds into why she looks the way she does. She clearly wants to be effortlessly stunning. She wants to party all night, eat mcdonalds before bed and then roll out of bed at noon skinny and radiant ready to go out for fried chicken and diet cokes.

Unfortunately, Sarah was not blessed by effortless beauty (no shade most people aren't). She is getting to that point in her life where she need to drink more water, eat more fruit and veg, moisturize and exercise and unless she starts taking care of herself it is only going to get worse from here.

Wow you hit the nail on the head. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Post by Guest »

I love how she blamed her junk food purchases from Trader Joe’s as it being her time of the month. If I had a dollar every time she blamed her disgusting skin or shitty diet on her “period” I would be filthy rich. She’s so nasty looking, and is it me or have her teeth gotten worse? They’re super jacked up and I’m sure they look awful in person.

Also I feel bad for her boyfriend. She is SOOO desperate to get engaged so she can have a ring and post instagrams about being engaged and all that shit. I don’t know why anyone would marry her. I hope she and Cody don’t get married because their children would be HIDEOUS. She couldn’t pick a less attractive guy with as bad of a wardrobe as hers.

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

5 year difference

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

hipshakerrr wrote:Image

5 year difference

Oh wow, she looks rough in comparison to her previously. I love her natural hair color. I guess the lip fillers aren't that bad - though a bit too big. But the tan, the hair, the clothes, etc. are just ewww.

dreamhowl23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dreamhowl23 »

omg look at the bags under her eyes! and her skin looks so dull, even if she was wearing matte foundation it looks so rough! and the dark hair is doing her no justice, she needs to go back to her natural color. i remember when she was back in kentucky and was all about college and i was really impressed that a ytber graduated from college but she did nothing with her degree... there were literally videos of her talking about wanting to go to law school and now she's doing absolutely nothing with her life

ykylmxoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by ykylmxoxo »

Oh dear.... this is bad. Not good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

ykylmxoxo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... f99101.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180831</span><span>/</span><span>e9138f567eca49802791edafabf99101</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh dear.... this is bad. Not good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks like she’s trying to look/dress like Caitlain. But Sarah is the Walmart version. Remember when Sarah had her own style like preppy/sophisticated. WTH happened?!? LOL

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

That steering wheel....Image

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper