Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by lauren2767 »

Post by Guest »

Preppy Sarah looked so much better than this boho Coachella wanna be. Sorry not sorry

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

I was just in Nashville and all the stores I went to carried the same kind of clothing she's been wearing lately. Everything was so loud- so much color, everything was patterned and/or distressed, frills as far as the eye can see. My friends and I actually made it a joke to see who could find a plain white tee in the shops we went to. We found it all to be so tacky. I'm sure her style evolution is partially influenced by moving there.

Post by Guest »

Her clothes are all free people essentially so that explains her fashion sense too

Post by Guest »

I wish she would integrate preppy clothes into her current style. I loved the LP, Jack Rogers, and Longchamp days. It was so classy and timeless compared to the thrift store-like clothes she wears nows. I wish she would ditch the trends and focus on investment pieces for both her home decor and closet.

Post by Guest »

I die of laughter every time she tries to blame “the Instagram algorithm” for her lack of likes on her photos. No Sarah, it’s because your try-hard, overly-edited photos are boring as fuck.

Post by Guest »

I die of laughter every time she tries to blame “the Instagram algorithm” for her lack of likes on her photos. No Sarah, it’s because your try-hard, overly-edited photos are boring as fuck. She thinks people don’t see her photos but actually they do and it’s just that no one likes them.

Post by Guest »

I die of laughter every time she tries to blame “the Instagram algorithm” for her lack of likes on her photos. She thinks people aren’t seeing her pictures and that’s why she gets no likes. No Sarah, it’s because your try-hard, overly-edited photos are boring as fuck.

Go take you “lemon water” and your fake cleared up “period” pimples and cry me a damn river.

Post by Guest »

Wow not sure why that posted 3 times. Sorry everyone.

rosiecheeks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rosiecheeks »

hipshakerrr wrote:My guess on how she affords everything is a mix between savings and brand deals. Everyone on here used to get on her about much she spent in her preppy days, but she used to get most things on sale/ heavily discounted or those marley lilly-type sites would send her free things. NOW she's always buying clothes for her blog and ig pics. I dont know how she affords that. Maybe its on a credit card or she returns all of it after shoots.

Sidenote: this is petty but her lips are so bad. They draw attention to her crooked teeth and chin acne. That + fake tan, straggly hair, chipped nails, messy lipstick AND FOR CHRIST SAKE LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR EYEBROWS! it's not that hard. there's ten year olds on instagram that can do it. for someone who has been making a living for years on a platform like youtube.... like damn use it to look up how to fill them in so they don't look like a smudgy ass mess. like she'll do snaps in her bed with ~no make up~ but she still has those (imo) tacky lash extensions and smudgy brows.
. I think when she does her taxes she writes them off because it’s her job.

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

Her content would be so much better if she tried to go the more relatable route instead of buying clothes solely for instagram photo shoots, and then going bag to wearing baggy mumu tees. Maybe try lifestyle vlogging instead of posting a moving vlogs and random favorites. She had so many opportunities for great content about getting acclimated to a new city and she blew it.

Post by Guest »

Why does this girl need to buy 500 chairs for her house? I literally don’t understand her shopping and money wasting.

Also she needs to chop off her hair and not dye it black because the whole look is so dated and she just looks really gross these days.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

She said in one of her recent videos that her skin doesn’t break out like it used to??? This girl is in seroois denial about her acne. Her spray tan looks so tacky with her dark hair.

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

omglookatherbutt wrote:She said in one of her recent videos that her skin doesn’t break out like it used to??? This girl is in seroois denial about her acne. Her spray tan looks so tacky with her dark hair.
Her roots are way lighter than her hair, is she a natural blonde?

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

freepeoplelover_ wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:She said in one of her recent videos that her skin doesn’t break out like it used to??? This girl is in seroois denial about her acne. Her spray tan looks so tacky with her dark hair.
Her roots are way lighter than her hair, is she a natural blonde?
I believe she's a lighter brown. This is why I stopped dying my hair dark. I have dark blonde/light brown hair naturally and any time I'd have just a little regrowth it would contrast looking gray. It's not a good look.

Post by Guest »

She’s had serious acne on her face for YEARS. I honestly don’t know how she can deal with it. I would feel so gross if I had her skin. And the fact that she blames it on her 637744 periods she apparently has a month is hilarious. Maybe it’s all the shit you put in your body Sarah, but that’s just a thought!!!!

TheMaineFan8123
Learner
Learner

Post by TheMaineFan8123 »

I happened to see her newest video, and omg her upper lip looks crazy

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Honestly, how does she afford all of this? She doesn't do that many blog posts and she barely posts a video every week. She does not need more damn chairs - let alone the peacock ones. The only thing I did like is the bedroom wallpaper.

Post by Guest »

Okay I’m going to tread lightly with this comment so I apologize if it upsets anyone:

But does anyone else not believe that she had an ED in college? Given how much food she constantly eats and shows on her Instagram I find it superrrr hard to believe that she had an ED in the first place. I mean, she has never ever mentioned it again outside of that video, and I feel like her eating habits don’t match someone who apparently “struggled” to be thin. Idk, it just doesn’t make sense to me. She’s always eaten like shit.

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

ihateytgurus wrote:Okay I’m going to tread lightly with this comment so I apologize if it upsets anyone:

But does anyone else not believe that she had an ED in college? Given how much food she constantly eats and shows on her Instagram I find it superrrr hard to believe that she had an ED in the first place. I mean, she has never ever mentioned it again outside of that video, and I feel like her eating habits don’t match someone who apparently “struggled” to be thin. Idk, it just doesn’t make sense to me. She’s always eaten like shit.
If she really did struggle with an ED then I apologize in advance bc you can never assume someone doesn’t have a mental illness. BUUUUT- I do feel like a lot of girls will say oh I had an eating disorder (when in reality they just dieted a lot to try to be skinny) to get attention or pity. Image I used to be a ballet dancer and eating disorders were really prevalent and it’s a serious mental illness that should not just be casually thrown around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

Return to “Sarah Belle”