• Advertisement

Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Postby ColdOne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm

drakeisascorpio wrote:I was sort of under the impression that when she travels, that's when Aslan gets Reggie, which seems beneficial to both of them since they both like to travel and therefore won't have to board him if they take turns with their schedule and then they both get to have him for large chunks of time, not just a day or two. It probably minimizes their interactions especially if maybe they have a mutual friend or maybe a dog walker who brings him back to her apartment when she's back.

There was a time recently when they were both on extended trips to the US so they do board Reggie somewhere.

An apartment in NYC is outrageous! It's even more hilarious given the fact that the Cuke dumped her. She was going into that relationship so hard & now she looks so foolish
ColdOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:42 pm

^ maybe she probably got it in the summer when she was back and forth every 5 minutes, and now she's stuck with it, just no man this time.
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby calabazarock » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 am

Maybe she plans a relapse and bam! cucumber jr (alas the kid friendly neighborhood)
calabazarock
Learner
Learner

Postby bells77 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:33 am

AnnaWintour wrote:I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.

She's morphed into whoever's she's friends with. When she spent more time with Meg (their old housemate) and Gemma she had the best of her personalities, which I now see was just a reflection of them.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!
bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby bells77 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:54 am

Lamour88 wrote:Estee said years ago that they would never put Reggie on a plane because they didn't think he could survive the flight. Obviously she might've "changed her mind" about that, but seeing as he's old already and has been through enough changes this year, flying him over to live in New York City would be rather cruel.

Absolutely, and then would he be staying in NYC or is the idea to fly him back and forth :( Also, at least Reggie's familiar with the kennels or dog-sitter in the UK. Estee's going to leave him and Aslan isn't going to be able to take him every time, so there's even more change. I hope moving Reggie isn't on the cards at all. Estee won't be leaving him because that's the best thing to do, it's because she weirdly doesn't give a shit and is happy for an excuse.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!
bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby ripeandruin » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 am

Lamour88 wrote:Wtf is that weird pose?

Whenever I see her now I think of how she said on her podcast, of getting her first tattoo, that she was excited while getting inked because "I was finally in a cool scenario for the first time in my life!"

I feel like everything she does now is based around her thinking, "Is this a cool scenario? I'm in a cool scenario! If I give another peace sign it means I'm in a cools scenario right?"

Yeah, she has always been obsessed with being “cool”. Even when she was with Aslan, she’d often describe things or people as “cool”. It’s her fave word, together with “girl” (as in, “hey girl”, “sup girl” etc) :roll: It’s like she’s an insecure 15/16 year old who hasn’t found her sense of self. I won’t be surprised if she thinks smoking is cool too lol.
ripeandruin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby ripeandruin » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 am

bells77 wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.

She's morphed into whoever's she's friends with. When she spent more time with Meg (their old housemate) and Gemma she had the best of her personalities, which I now see was just a reflection of them.

Didn’t she have a joint channel with Gemma? Which didn’t last very long? Lol fail.
ripeandruin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby emmagossiper » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:13 am

I’m not convinced that her crazy rich lifestyle comes from ads and affiliate links. I don’t know any other influencer with the same number of subscribers who can own two flats in the most expensive cities in the world. Samantha Maria is still renting, right?
emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby helloxoxo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am

emmagossiper wrote:I’m not convinced that her crazy rich lifestyle comes from ads and affiliate links. I don’t know any other influencer with the same number of subscribers who can own two flats in the most expensive cities in the world. Samantha Maria is still renting, right?

Yeah, but Sam has never had a book deal or been an ambassador for a huge brand like Adidas or Lancome, right?
Estee had to have saved some money while living with Aslan so it's possible she put down a huge downpayment on her flat in London, which would make her monthly payments a lot more manageable. I would guess she's just renting in New York and will only be there a certain number of days per year to avoid having to go through the visa process.
helloxoxo
Learner
Learner

Postby skinnymouse » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 am

Reggie will probably die if Estee flies him to New York with her... :(

I mean all her plants die......
skinnymouse
Debater
Debater

Postby Callan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:29 am

Guess she's in Ny for "work" and I'm using the term very loosely here, she acts like some Paris Hilton socialite

wonder if she was using a filter, something weird was going on

lol

Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby friendz123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:44 am

Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!
friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby funwithnames » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 am

The snakeskin blouse/jeans ensemble is so unflattering, so is the lace top with that hideous jacket. It kills me that she has the means to buy amazing stuff, yet this is what she wears. I just can't...
*Stop making stupid people famous.*
funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby philodendron » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:09 am

I may have fallen behind, who is this Klaudia chick?
philodendron
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby SillySausage » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:33 am

Unfortunately poor Reggie won't be around much longer no matter what she does. The average lifespan of a Greyhound is 10-12 years and Reggie is 12. There will be backlash no matter what she decides but moving him to NY would be her most selfish move yet. #freereggie
SillySausage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby PowderGirl » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:48 am

philodendron wrote:I may have fallen behind, who is this Klaudia chick?

A PR employee of the skincare brand oskia. She came out of nowhere lol as usual
PowderGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby OhLorde » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 am

sorry double post
Last edited by OhLorde on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
OhLorde
Informer
Informer

Postby OhLorde » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks again @Callan for posting those pix, I didn't wanna give her any more views :roll:

friendz123 wrote:Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!

^ I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT SO MUCH!

Honestly I'm sure there are editing all over her face when she posts those pix on her own account and especially her body, then when Chelsea posts that pic of her, boom a huge gap between what she portrays herself to be and what she really looks like. I mean there is an extent where you can portray yourself to be quite skinny and how different you really look in RL.

This girl has no shame, no dignity, nothing - literally an empty shell of a scammer and fraudulent bitch. And I still don't get why brands or even her damn management are still using her as their ambassador... I would be so embarrassed.

I think she has body dysmorphia, she's also insecure to the point I think she actually surpassed Gabriella Lindley. Now that I think of it, they are exactly the same: editing their pics to the point that they seem like skinny girls when in RL they are not, buy apartments like they are trust fund babies, de-friend and hate on (or jealous of?) others who are better than them (skinny, intelligent (subjective lol) and have stable partners...?), and have zero intelligence with no absolute interest in anything and the only difference is that Estee scams people's moneys through undisclosed ads, and I don't think that Gabby does anything at all except for lounging at home all day everyday. :roll:
OhLorde
Informer
Informer

Postby tadahhhhh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:28 am

I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet. Shes doing fairly well with all the brand partnerships but she’s hardly sensible with her money. Shes a total nouveau riche. She has no concept of what she’ll do when her YT following dwindles. Her stats aren’t looking great. And people think she’s investing in property? I highly doubt it. She’s constantly blowing her money on Celine and other tacky designer stuff. And what about all those flights back and forth from NY she was doing? They certainly aren’t cheap. She may be making bank with all the shady free stuff she gets but never discloses but she’s got a huge spending habit too.

Estee has never struck me as the kind of person who is savvy with money. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using her connections to this Chels chick to meet naive, hipster rich guys. Girl needs a suga daddy now that the sea cuke has finally come to his senses and ditched her.
tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby funwithnames » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:03 am

tadahhhhh wrote:I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet.

Yes, can totally imagine that. We'll never know what really happened, but Aslan was so generous to let her live in the house long after the breakup, even so (we suspect) she cheated on him with Trevor. So either Aslan cheated first or/and wanted to keep her "happy" after they parted ways to ensure her silence.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*
funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby friendz123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:26 am

I bet for this NY trip, Glossier probably paid for her flight
friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby M+Lee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.

Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.

I have had the inkling that Aslan helped her with the London flat. I truly believe he owns it and is either allowing her to stay there for free or is asking for rent from her. No one on here has found the public records that she owns that flat. I believe the amazing detectives on here found the public record of Aslan owning the house he's in now. But no one could find that she owns the London flat. I am 100% convinced Aslan helped her with the London flat. He seems like a good guy in that respect.

Another note: she just drives me crazy with how much money she seems to have. How on earth did she get so lucky to have all that she has? Her attitude like she's some A list celebrity is annoying AF! I want to just forget she ever existed, but it's too much fun watching her tower crumble. Just wish it was faster.
M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Postby Callan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:40 am

friendz123 wrote:I bet for this NY trip, Glossier probably paid for her flight

I bet you're right.. Chels was there too and she took pix of the "Brow Boy" large props they had, I was like no girl put THAT down and back away now.
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MalinaWe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am

tadahhhhh wrote:I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet. Shes doing fairly well with all the brand partnerships but she’s hardly sensible with her money. Shes a total nouveau riche. She has no concept of what she’ll do when her YT following dwindles. Her stats aren’t looking great. And people think she’s investing in property? I highly doubt it. She’s constantly blowing her money on Celine and other tacky designer stuff. And what about all those flights back and forth from NY she was doing? They certainly aren’t cheap. She may be making bank with all the shady free stuff she gets but never discloses but she’s got a huge spending habit too.

Estee has never struck me as the kind of person who is savvy with money. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using her connections to this Chels chick to meet naive, hipster rich guys. Girl needs a suga daddy now that the sea cuke has finally come to his senses and ditched her.

Settlement? Quiet about what? It's not that she was married to him
MalinaWe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby geekinthepink » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:08 am

friendz123 wrote:Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!

this makes me want to punch her so bad. I really have come to hate her. never thought this would happen
geekinthepink
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Essiebutton
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge