We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Locked
Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 am

friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

piiiiink
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by piiiiink » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:25 am

Image

Uhhhhhh why is she doing a masterclass???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 am

SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.

User avatar
Trixy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Trixy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 am

PowderGirl wrote:
Trixy wrote: How does she get paid for them unless idiots purchase? Or does she get a cut from ASOS, UO etc just for advertising in itself?
I wrote something about affiliate and swipe up links in a different thread. I‘ll paste it here so you can read how they work and how they are probably a big cut of her salary.

Hope this helps
Very informative! :tu: Delete those cookies people! Thank you! :respekt:

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am

hahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahha Estee doing a Lancome Masterclass HAhahahha... * takes a breath* Hahhahahahahhahah

:rofl:

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 am

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.
If Aslan didnt let her keep Reggie she's have a full metal breakdown, he probably did because he's the only adult in this relationship.

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by SillySausage » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:39 am

Callan wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.
If Aslan didnt let her keep Reggie she's have a full metal breakdown, he probably did because he's the only adult in this relationship.

But also Reggie is a pedigree dog and one name goes on the Kennel club papers. I was involved in something in court as a witness for a divorce years ago and the person with the name on the papers had all the rights.

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by SillySausage » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:41 am

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 pm
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by AnnaWintour » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:11 pm

She's so nouveau riche lol. It's really tacky.

I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.

Poor ol' Gemma, wonder what she's up to these days lol.

User avatar
maple_buttercream
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by maple_buttercream » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Watch her do a podcast about moving to a new country and then not even discuss it because it's 'too personal'. :rofl:

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm

SillySausage wrote:
Callan wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.
If Aslan didnt let her keep Reggie she's have a full metal breakdown, he probably did because he's the only adult in this relationship.

But also Reggie is a pedigree dog and one name goes on the Kennel club papers. I was involved in something in court as a witness for a divorce years ago and the person with the name on the papers had all the rights.
Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks :)

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:33 pm

maple_buttercream wrote:Watch her do a podcast about moving to a new country and then not even discuss it because it's 'too personal'. :rofl:
She only shares what she can exploit for money and clicks, she's no longer just sharing her life with her viewers, that's completely over.. now its all orchestrated Advertisement that appears to be organic and authentic.

stupidstupid
Informer
Informer
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by stupidstupid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:24 pm

So she basically admitted she has a new place on Instagram, right? That pic of her on a sofa, facing away?

User avatar
helloxoxo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by helloxoxo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 pm

SillySausage wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.
I actually think she's paying for the muuto stuff she has and that couch costs around $3k. I can't imagine how flush she must be to be able to buy and furnish an entire apartment in London, then turn around and do the same in NYC.

blaaah
Learner
Learner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by blaaah » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:58 pm

helloxoxo wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.
I actually think she's paying for the muuto stuff she has and that couch costs around $3k. I can't imagine how flush she must be to be able to buy and furnish an entire apartment in London, then turn around and do the same in NYC.
didn't she get most of the stuff for her london apt for free? she definitely got her bed for free

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by SillySausage » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:13 pm

blaaah wrote:
helloxoxo wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.
I actually think she's paying for the muuto stuff she has and that couch costs around $3k. I can't imagine how flush she must be to be able to buy and furnish an entire apartment in London, then turn around and do the same in NYC.
didn't she get most of the stuff for her london apt for free? she definitely got her bed for free
Yes. In her apartment tour you can see she worked with and/or used affiliate links with IKEA, MADE.com, Urban Outfitters, Att Pynta, Minna, Casper, Dyson, and Muuto

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:26 pm

I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "

User avatar
SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by SillySausage » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
Even if she did actually buy the Vitamix she made a video about it and then used a Rstyle . me affiliate link to earn commission on the sales.

User avatar
friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by friendz123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

I don’t understand how she gets so many affiliate links. Does she/her management literally just email companies all day explaining who she is and asking for affiliate links for everything she owns?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2441
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Lamour88 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Estee said years ago that they would never put Reggie on a plane because they didn't think he could survive the flight. Obviously she might've "changed her mind" about that, but seeing as he's old already and has been through enough changes this year, flying him over to live in New York City would be rather cruel.

User avatar
mator90
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by mator90 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
yeah i imagine her walking into stores trying to get shit for free all the time and then becoming "friends" with all the sales associates hahah

User avatar
PowderGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by PowderGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:11 pm

friendz123 wrote:I don’t understand how she gets so many affiliate links. Does she/her management literally just email companies all day explaining who she is and asking for affiliate links for everything she owns?
Its like a partnership between a influencer who produces content and a retailer (e.g. topshop) who has an affiliate program hosted by an affiliate tracking platform (e.g. rewardstyle or amazon affiliate).
Upon approval to the affiliate program, the influencer can log in to the retailer’s affiliate platform and get unique product tracking links, known as affiliate links.

I don’t think her management has anything to do with that. Maybe they set her up with the affiliate tracking platform in the first place. But you can actually do that yourself and don’t need an agency for that

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
Sponsored only means that they are being paid to feature a product or create content, the brands also usually require final approval. That has to be disclosed in the US and UK.

However, she is violating US FCC regulations becauae ALL relationships have to be disclosed, brand trips and gifted products included.

I am sure it was either gifted or PR (for review)

drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by drakeisascorpio » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:52 pm

I was sort of under the impression that when she travels, that's when Aslan gets Reggie, which seems beneficial to both of them since they both like to travel and therefore won't have to board him if they take turns with their schedule and then they both get to have him for large chunks of time, not just a day or two. It probably minimizes their interactions especially if maybe they have a mutual friend or maybe a dog walker who brings him back to her apartment when she's back.

User avatar
Callan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am
Location: New York City
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Callan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:58 pm

mator90 wrote:
Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
yeah i imagine her walking into stores trying to get shit for free all the time and then becoming "friends" with all the sales associates hahah
That's hilarious!

Spoored lol.. I meant sponsored. Sorry my spelling/typing is extra atrocious today! Ack.

Locked

Return to “Essiebutton”