Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

piiiiink
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by piiiiink »

Uhhhhhh why is she doing a masterclass???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

PowderGirl wrote:
Trixy wrote: How does she get paid for them unless idiots purchase? Or does she get a cut from ASOS, UO etc just for advertising in itself?
I wrote something about affiliate and swipe up links in a different thread. I‘ll paste it here so you can read how they work and how they are probably a big cut of her salary.

Hope this helps
Very informative! :tu: Delete those cookies people! Thank you! :respekt:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

hahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahha Estee doing a Lancome Masterclass HAhahahha... * takes a breath* Hahhahahahahhahah

:rofl:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.
If Aslan didnt let her keep Reggie she's have a full metal breakdown, he probably did because he's the only adult in this relationship.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Callan wrote:
If Aslan didnt let her keep Reggie she's have a full metal breakdown, he probably did because he's the only adult in this relationship.

But also Reggie is a pedigree dog and one name goes on the Kennel club papers. I was involved in something in court as a witness for a divorce years ago and the person with the name on the papers had all the rights.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.
Umm no, that was an undisclosed ad for the sofa

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.

Post by Guest »

She's so nouveau riche lol. It's really tacky.

I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.

Poor ol' Gemma, wonder what she's up to these days lol.

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

Post by maple_buttercream »

Watch her do a podcast about moving to a new country and then not even discuss it because it's 'too personal'. :rofl:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

SillySausage wrote:
Callan wrote:

But also Reggie is a pedigree dog and one name goes on the Kennel club papers. I was involved in something in court as a witness for a divorce years ago and the person with the name on the papers had all the rights.
Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks :)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

maple_buttercream wrote:Watch her do a podcast about moving to a new country and then not even discuss it because it's 'too personal'. :rofl:
She only shares what she can exploit for money and clicks, she's no longer just sharing her life with her viewers, that's completely over.. now its all orchestrated Advertisement that appears to be organic and authentic.

Post by Guest »

So she basically admitted she has a new place on Instagram, right? That pic of her on a sofa, facing away?

helloxoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by helloxoxo »

SillySausage wrote:
friendz123 wrote:She just posted an IG pic of her in her NYC flat. She sure is trying to get people to question what’s going on.

I really need to see how she decorates this apartment lol. I'm sure she is having so much fun filling it up. That sofa doesn't look great for someone that spends the majority of her time on a sofa.
I actually think she's paying for the muuto stuff she has and that couch costs around $3k. I can't imagine how flush she must be to be able to buy and furnish an entire apartment in London, then turn around and do the same in NYC.

Post by Guest »

helloxoxo wrote:
SillySausage wrote:

I actually think she's paying for the muuto stuff she has and that couch costs around $3k. I can't imagine how flush she must be to be able to buy and furnish an entire apartment in London, then turn around and do the same in NYC.
didn't she get most of the stuff for her london apt for free? she definitely got her bed for free

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

blaaah wrote:
helloxoxo wrote:
SillySausage wrote:

didn't she get most of the stuff for her london apt for free? she definitely got her bed for free
Yes. In her apartment tour you can see she worked with and/or used affiliate links with IKEA, MADE.com, Urban Outfitters, Att Pynta, Minna, Casper, Dyson, and Muuto

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
Even if she did actually buy the Vitamix she made a video about it and then used a Rstyle . me affiliate link to earn commission on the sales.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I don’t understand how she gets so many affiliate links. Does she/her management literally just email companies all day explaining who she is and asking for affiliate links for everything she owns?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Estee said years ago that they would never put Reggie on a plane because they didn't think he could survive the flight. Obviously she might've "changed her mind" about that, but seeing as he's old already and has been through enough changes this year, flying him over to live in New York City would be rather cruel.

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
yeah i imagine her walking into stores trying to get shit for free all the time and then becoming "friends" with all the sales associates hahah

Return to “Estee Lalonde”