Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Lamour88 »

Can't post direct images but this is a more accurate depiction of her shape IMO, not catching yourself with a flat stomach in the morning and obscuring half of it with your robe and photoshopping and filtering it into a thirst trap.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/16k5c9s.jpg

I don't say this as a shaming thing at all, her body is fine as it is, but just to point out that she has a naturally wider shape, and of course is petite, so she does indeed photoshop herself and it's usually to kind of make herself seem... more narrow? She kind of goes back and forth a lot on this whole 'I'm so comfortably with my belly and will wear crop tops and show that I don't have a flat stomach, etc, etc." then to these Insta posts of this super idealized version of herself. I think the Insta photoshopping is for someone else's benefit.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SillySausage »

Someone please go screen grab from @kladiacloud IG stories. She is staying in Estee's BK apartment

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

That picture is literally shocking lol. Definitely still looking like a fridge.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

PowderGirl wrote:This girl?!?
Here is married name past life blogger Chelsea https://lookbook.nu/user/317435-Chelsea-H/looks

She kind of looks like she has moon face from prednisone right now

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I never thought that Amelia could be the lesser of two evils but compared to this Chels girl she is. I prefer her nostrils.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

SillySausage wrote:Someone please go screen grab from @kladiacloud IG stories. She is staying in Estee's BK apartment
Gotcha!
It will be interesting what else she‘ll post through out the week(s)

M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Post by M+Lee »

SillySausage wrote:
piiiiink wrote:She said on her last vlog that she’s going to start vlogging every now and again now that she knows her viewers like it...why is she acting like this is the first time she’s done any sort of vlogging in all of her YouTube career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know. Its like she just arrived and its her first day. Her career was built on vlogging. I can understand that she thinks that she has achieved a good amount of success on YT/IG and shouldn't have to share her life anymore but her content is so unbelievably lame without them. She really should just give up thinking that people want anything else. Short vlogs with good editing really saved her. Hopefully Vlogtober showed her that it is possible to continue to vlog without sharing too much of her personal life anymore. Without vlogs her channel is pathetic.
Those vlogs didn't save her at all. She's losing viewers by the hundreds every day. People are tired of her.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

M+Lee wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
piiiiink wrote:She said on her last vlog that she’s going to start vlogging every now and again now that she knows her viewers like it...why is she acting like this is the first time she’s done any sort of vlogging in all of her YouTube career.

I know. Its like she just arrived and its her first day. Her career was built on vlogging. I can understand that she thinks that she has achieved a good amount of success on YT/IG and shouldn't have to share her life anymore but her content is so unbelievably lame without them. She really should just give up thinking that people want anything else. Short vlogs with good editing really saved her. Hopefully Vlogtober showed her that it is possible to continue to vlog without sharing too much of her personal life anymore. Without vlogs her channel is pathetic.
Those vlogs didn't save her at all. She's losing viewers by the hundreds every day. People are tired of her.
I know. But she vlogged to sell jewelry and she achieved that. She followed the script till the launch and it worked. If she had just released jewelry after her month+ of only ADs, and especially after the response she had that month, it would have only escalated and not been well received

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

funwithnames wrote:
Callan wrote:Some major photoshopping going on here again

And definitely this one! :D
so true, i never noticed the wonky countertop

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

So she dragged her friend to Waterloo with her to put in a cursory few days with her family but spending most of the time with her friend anyway, and then she's off to NYC for two weeks?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

SillySausage wrote:
M+Lee wrote:
SillySausage wrote:

I know. But she vlogged to sell jewelry and she achieved that. She followed the script till the launch and it worked. If she had just released jewelry after her month+ of only ADs, and especially after the response she had that month, it would have only escalated and not been well received
Exactly. In retrospect we now know where this "vlogtober" idea came from (Daisy/management) and what it's purpose was. Real crafty.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

More like Daisytober.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Omg the latest vlog/AD I am so fed up of seeing her horse teeth in every video, why does she think it looks nice? I noticed the vertical lines on her top lip are becoming more pronounced, she looks like she is a smoker, is she?? FFS I can't get over the fact she thinks that black mini skirt looked good, it was at least 2 dress sizes too small. She really has no idea how to dress. Why does she always have to wear those oversized blazers, they make her look so masculine. Someone like Kate Moss can look chic in them but she has the figure for it, it just makes Estee look like a boxy man, she has short legs and they just make them look even shorter and she looks extra wide! She reminds me of a big cardboard box or Spongebob Squarepants

Lol, I have just noticed Chels nostrils and now that's all I see when I look at her, they are huge! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I don't know anything about Chels but she is obviously on Estee's payroll, not an actual friend, and no one can convince me otherwise.

It's painfully obvious that Estee doesn't have any friends. She spent all her time with Aslan, and now she's floundering.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Lifeat50 wrote:Omg the latest vlog/AD I am so fed up of seeing her horse teeth in every video, why does she think it looks nice? I noticed the vertical lines on her top lip are becoming more pronounced, she looks like she is a smoker, is she?? FFS I can't get over the fact she thinks that black mini skirt looked good, it was at least 2 dress sizes too small. She really has no idea how to dress. Why does she always have to wear those oversized blazers, they make her look so masculine. Someone like Kate Moss can look chic in them but she has the figure for it, it just makes Estee look like a boxy man, she has short legs and they just make them look even shorter and she looks extra wide! She reminds me of a big cardboard box or Spongebob Squarepants

Lol, I have just noticed Chels nostrils and now that's all I see when I look at her, they are huge! :rofl:
I could not stop laughing when I saw her in that blazer too, and she was like “I could just wear them with these jeans” NO!! IT LOOKS AWFUL!!

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

I have nothing to contribute to the conversation other than I think her Vlogtober vlogs were utter shit. Estee might think she’s a big name and doesn’t have to vlog but she’d be wrong. You’re not Canadian Oprah Estee. You’re not even Canadian Kim Kardashian. All of her vids are ads. The vlogs were Daisy ads. I just don’t get what she has to offer. Brands could find so many more professional influencers who could sell their products so much more effectively than Estee. She says the same stuff about every brand she tries. Everything is her favorite yet she has no clue about the product she’s suddenly loving. I can’t even enjoy watching the old vlogs anymore because she’s so drastically different than she used to be, any enjoyment watching an old vlog reminds me how she’s not that person now. It’d be like rewatching a reality show based on a couple and that couple is divorced now. It makes me sad she spent so little time at home and she couldn’t get through it without Chels. Her grandma isn’t going to live forever. I feel bad pointing that out but it’s reality. Just like Reggie isn’t going to either. She spends her life doing nothing and she’s wasting moments with people and pets that should matter. I don’t get why anyone watches her still. I looked at her Instagram and she’s coveting a bunch of fugly witch shoes. How many hideous pointed boots do you need Estee? And I agree about Chels’s ginormous nostrils. She could pick her nose with her thumb and still have elbow room in those things. Shudder. I wonder how many of these “friends” she’d retain if she quit YT and Instagram. It’s all cross promotional and business friendships. Oh well. I feel bad I blamed Aslan for ages for her downward spiral into a huge asshole when in reality it was all her own doing. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how people were rushing home to watch Estee’s five minute vlogs during Vlogtober. Then they all rushed out to spend a small fortune on her crappy jewelry that was both cheaply made and unattractive.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Absolutely agree. It is also weird that Chels ("My bff!") is now seamlessly replaced by Oskia PR girl. She probably needs a break from babysitting Estée.
I also find it very telling how often she needs to bring up her friends in every video and insta story.

And her sponsored Aritzia haul... If she wears her clothes since she was twelve (?), Kelly must have had one hell of a paycheck. I'm also confused - doesn't she already have an ill fitting, too short leather skirt with a zip in front? The one she was wearing at the Daisy breakfast launch? ;)
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

What is the news on Adstees flat in Nyc? Is she flat sharing with Chels? Must be a sweet deal for Chels then, to have a flat mate who is living there part time!

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I just checked her subs.... Didnt she hit 1 million YEARS ago. She hasnt grown at all.

Im so confused as to how shes so rich. Does she not save any money at all? She tries to make it seem like shes a small town girl but shes obviously born with money. Not Aslan money... But money. Has she ever has a real job? Imagine her working a real job 8-17, 5 days a week. :roll: this YouTube bubble is going to burst eventually. Then what is she going to do?

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

bnm wrote:I just checked her subs.... Didnt she hit 1 million YEARS ago. She hasnt grown at all.

Im so confused as to how shes so rich. Does she not save any money at all? She tries to make it seem like shes a small town girl but shes obviously born with money. Not Aslan money... But money. Has she ever has a real job? Imagine her working a real job 8-17, 5 days a week. :roll: this YouTube bubble is going to burst eventually. Then what is she going to do?
She'll find a new sugar daddy, of course.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”