Estée JetLag-Lalonde - Bitchy Buttsun losing subs - part 28

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estée JetLag-Lalonde - Bitchy Buttsun losing subs - part

Post by geekinthepink »

awesome thread name. wanted to help out today and create one but i didn't wanna miss any genious name you had for her... :)

you know what I don't get... aslan's pictures are still in estées feed and hers are still in his. maybe it's childish of me but I would delete them. yes, long relationship. yes, lots of memories but they are obviously so in the past as estée is a whole different person now. even if you keep those photos in your feed: they don't have a meaning anymore. so why not get rid of them. well, as I said, maybe I'm childish

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by friendz123 »

following :love2:

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Yeah, I don't think Aslan bought her the flat. It would be too much, lol. I think she just has a LOT of money, more than we think she has,

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

She didn't have to pay rent for like 7 years, of course she saved a shit ton of money. Groceries and all household expenses probably went on Aslan's credit card.

Post by Guest »

following

silentcritique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silentcritique »

following

myerspark16
Learner
Learner

Post by myerspark16 »

geekinthepink wrote:awesome thread name. wanted to help out today and create one but i didn't wanna miss any genious name you had for her... :)

you know what I don't get... aslan's pictures are still in estées feed and hers are still in his. maybe it's childish of me but I would delete them. yes, long relationship. yes, lots of memories but they are obviously so in the past as estée is a whole different person now. even if you keep those photos in your feed: they don't have a meaning anymore. so why not get rid of them. well, as I said, maybe I'm childish
Estee did purge a few photos from her feed of them as a couple. From what I have seen Aslan hasn't. To me, I see it as another indicator that Aslan ended the relationship. Aslan also seemed not as bothered post break. I remember in his announcement on Twitter, his tweet was worded something like "it's not a failure...we have had a great 8 years" or something along those lines.

myerspark16
Learner
Learner

Post by myerspark16 »

Estee is such a brat. I didn't see any mean-spirited comments on her recent toothpaste commercial. Most people wrote sincerely about their disappointment and that they simply expected more from her. It's tragic when you're so self-involved that you can't take constructive criticism.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

SuggthePug wrote:Here's a new thread everyone! I tried to include everything people suggested.

Jet lag Lalonde was suggested by Callan, and I couldn't find who suggested/used Buttsun first, but hey ho!

Enjoy :tu:
Ha! Love it :D Buttsun was from Photography Lover, page 37 of last thread :)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I think it was Lamour88 who mentioned her at the park and the stupid stuff she was saying, this girl.. no words.

Her flight was delayed, hahaha, so she went on IG stories then she realized she wasnt wearing her Outdoor voices Pajamas and changed lol.

Estee with her fans, whops -

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Callan wrote:I think it was Lamour88 who mentioned her at the park and the stupid stuff she was saying, this girl.. no words.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://flic.kr/p/29Fa7qE]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>29Fa7qE</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1876</span><span>/</span><span>43762667654</span><span>_</span><span>6eb630c3ae</span><span>_</span><span>b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]

Her flight was delayed, hahaha, so she went on IG stories then she realized she wasnt wearing her Outdoor voices Pajamas and changed lol.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://flic.kr/p/2aLCuMZ]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>2aLCuMZ</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1863</span><span>/</span><span>44480950171</span><span>_</span><span>ded92f13a4</span><span>_</span><span>b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://flic.kr/p/2aGeEvC]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>2aGeEvC</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1859</span><span>/</span><span>44431229302</span><span>_</span><span>005ef8f72c</span><span>_</span><span>b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
I assume the outdoor voices is just a sweatshirt she threw over top instead of a whole new outfit, but wow, I wouldn’t be surprised if she went through the effort of switching outfits for IG lol

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

The thread title gives me life! LOL #winning

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Buttsun will forever be the best. I can imagine her lying awake at night fuming about being called that.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Fuck buddy buttson looks so pissed in that airport pic. Missing sea cuke's seaweed REAL bad ;)
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

LOL Buttsun and Vaginas. She just *loves* Ingrid so much she had to say that.

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

Callan wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:Here's a new thread everyone! I tried to include everything people suggested.

Jet lag Lalonde was suggested by Callan, and I couldn't find who suggested/used Buttsun first, but hey ho!

Enjoy :tu:
Ha! Love it :D Buttsun was from Photography Lover, page 37 of last thread :)
I suggested including it but I wish I remember who came up with that term. Seriously, you guys say such funny stuff I need to keep an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of it all. :rofl:

kalca1
Learner
Learner

Post by kalca1 »

Callan wrote:I think it was Lamour88 who mentioned her at the park and the stupid stuff she was saying, this girl.. no words.

I've never seen her look worse. She actually looked much better in an old Norway vlog where she was sea sick. That hair and her eyebrows look so awful. How would you even describe this new style: high maintenance normcore?

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

^ She looks like she's 45 here.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

10C15551-4798-40FB-A646-964239388D45.jpeg
The sulking has already begun, as predicted.
C73768AC-7429-4E8C-8D33-686E3AF01CBE.jpeg
“Woe is me.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

How old is she, five? I'll never understand how anyone can stand her and her attitude for more that 10 minutes. Aslan deserves a medal.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Return to “Estee Lalonde”