ADstee LaMooch - Desperate for a man & a free mattress (25)

pooppoophead
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ADstee LaMooch - Desperate for a man & a free mattress (

Post by pooppoophead »

LucifersConsort wrote:
rustandust wrote:Image
normcore bros Image
I'm sorry but here it's sooo clear what a downgrade Trevor was, he looks almost ..slimy? Ugh he just creeps me out

He looks like the face from an alcohol delivery service in Australia, every time I see their trucks running about that's all I can see now.

https://smudgeeats.com/wp-content/uploa ... 20x480.jpg

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

frannysmum wrote:.....aaaaaand she is is, of course, going to NYC.
Omg

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Yup saw that too...you know I was thinking that maybe everything she said in the relationship Q&A about guys not wanting to be exclusive etc. was in reference to other guys she dates before Trevor and now with Trevor she has an actual relationship? I mean, I would hope so, otherwise it's ultra-desperate for her to fly there constantly if he doesn't even want to commit to her :?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Mixedbaby wrote:Yup saw that too...you know I was thinking that maybe everything she said in the relationship Q&A about guys not wanting to be exclusive etc. was in reference to other guys she dates before Trevor and now with Trevor she has an actual relationship? I mean, I would hope so, otherwise it's ultra-desperate for her to fly there constantly if he doesn't even want to commit to her :?
Maybe that's how she thinks she'll "snag" him to commit... Overwhelm him with her vivacious personality.

I'm sorry but everything she does just reeks of desperation and trying too hard... From yoga, to riding in a car, to caring for her crystal children. Why should attempting to woo a guy be any different for her?

Her ego is boundless. Sad to watch when we all know what she really is.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Her pictures are getting worse and worse, what is this shit? lmao... I see her elderly makeup artist still doesn't have a clue how to do it.

Image010d510b4823a5fff01389c26302ecc5d1dab5baef by c, on Flickr

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

Flying to ny to "snag" him souns like one step away of "accidentally" getting pregnant to snag a guy.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

bnm wrote:
Omg
I think she's getting another ugly tattoo. A Leo or something?

I bet it's going to be something ridiculous like this lol

Imagemajesticlion by c, on Flickr

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

no_strings wrote:
Mixedbaby wrote:Yup saw that too...you know I was thinking that maybe everything she said in the relationship Q&A about guys not wanting to be exclusive etc. was in reference to other guys she dates before Trevor and now with Trevor she has an actual relationship? I mean, I would hope so, otherwise it's ultra-desperate for her to fly there constantly if he doesn't even want to commit to her :?
Maybe that's how she thinks she'll "snag" him to commit... Overwhelm him with her vivacious personality.

I'm sorry but everything she does just reeks of desperation and trying too hard... From yoga, to riding in a car, to caring for her crystal children. Why should attempting to woo a guy be any different for her?

Her ego is boundless. Sad to watch when we all know what she really is.
Crystal children! That made me LOL!

cheese_sandwich
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cheese_sandwich »

pooppoophead wrote:
LucifersConsort wrote:
rustandust wrote:Image
normcore bros Image
I'm sorry but here it's sooo clear what a downgrade Trevor was, he looks almost ..slimy? Ugh he just creeps me out

He looks like the face from an alcohol delivery service in Australia, every time I see their trucks running about that's all I can see now.

https://smudgeeats.com/wp-content/uploa ... 20x480.jpg
lol that outfit of trevor's is fucking awful and he looks like he's trying way too hard. chasing after 'men' like this is nothing but a waste of time - the new generation of so-called feminists like estee are always drawn to the biggest douchebags, it's fascinating.

cheese_sandwich
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cheese_sandwich »

Callan wrote:Her pictures are getting worse and worse, what is this shit? lmao... I see her elderly makeup artist still doesn't have a clue how to do it.

seriously don't get the hype for kjh but this is an improvement from the last time she worked on estee, cos i can actually see her face and not a round oil slick. estee looks better doing her own make up, in my opinion.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ I think it's from the same session lol.. unless she wore this get up twice

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

cheese_sandwich wrote:
Callan wrote:Her pictures are getting worse and worse, what is this shit? lmao... I see her elderly makeup artist still doesn't have a clue how to do it.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://flic.kr/p/27ddaKt]Image[/url]010d510b4823a5fff01389c26302ecc5d1dab5baef[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>27ddaKt</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm1</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>837</span><span>/</span><span>42145005245</span><span>_</span><span>f7a36c6dee</span><span>_</span><span>c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span><span>][</span><span>url</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>flic</span><span>.</span><span>kr</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>27ddaKt</span><span>]</span><span>010d510b4823a5fff01389c26302ecc5d1dab5baef</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>] by [url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>flickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>photos</span><span>/</span></a>127287125@N04/]c, on Flickr

seriously don't get the hype for kjh but this is an improvement from the last time she worked on estee, cos i can actually see her face and not a round oil slick. estee looks better doing her own make up, in my opinion.
I’m fairly certain this is the exact same day/makeup as the video she posted with kjh. She’s just posting the picture super late. And she’s wearing the same clothes and earrings so has to be the same day. The lighting probably just isn’t showing off the highlighter as much here. Still looks terrible to me lol.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

cheese_sandwich wrote:

That IS the ‘round oil stick’ look you’re referring to! It’s from last time!

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

The Estee pot belly is out today, y’all. (in her IG story after yoga with chels)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

friendz123 wrote:The Estee pot belly is out today, y’all. (in her IG story after yoga with chels)
Omg she's so annoying, ate at Sweetgreen ( nice long lines there) and laughed like a jackal, she can't speak without acting like a caricature of herself.

ImageIMG_1699 by c, on Flickr

Yoga was so hard AHAHAHHAHAHAHFGAGGHAHAHHHahahhaha... yeah okay

ImageIMG_1700 by c, on Flickr

manderz123
Talker
Talker

Post by manderz123 »

After seeing the screenshot gold that was posted here...I went to Outdoor Voices' IG to watch Estee's trainwreck yoga video, hoping they added it to their saved stories - but I don't see it! Would it be under the "Takeovers" saved stories? Their last saved takeover was from 3 weeks ago, meaning they didn't save Estee's. I wonder if it was so bad she didn't make the cut.

Post by Guest »

Callan wrote:
bnm wrote:
Omg
I think she's getting another ugly tattoo. A Leo or something?

I bet it's going to be something ridiculous like this lol

Imagemajesticlion by c, on Flickr
When/where did she say this? I'm interested in what new dumb idea she'll have lol. I'm kinda surprised she hasn't gotten a new girl power/feminism tattoo right after the break up, since she's apparently on her ~Eat Pray Love~ journey right now :roll: :rofl:

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

manderz123 wrote:After seeing the screenshot gold that was posted here...I went to Outdoor Voices' IG to watch Estee's trainwreck yoga video, hoping they added it to their saved stories - but I don't see it! Would it be under the "Takeovers" saved stories? Their last saved takeover was from 3 weeks ago, meaning they didn't save Estee's. I wonder if it was so bad she didn't make the cut.
Same. I wanted to have a laugh at the Instagram stories, but couldn't find them. Were they deleted or what?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

She sure has been reeeeally quiet since being in NYC!

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

She is busy starfishing for Trevor's sloppy seconds dick
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Return to “Estee Lalonde”