Estée LaLonely - Dumped Via Tinder (Part 22)

holb93
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaLonely - Dumped Via Tinder (Part 22)

Post by holb93 »

Wow, she's lost a lot of weight judging from her new pic on Insta. Hate the dress, but girl looks good.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

LOL that wilted, failed attempt at a 1920's wavy bob really brings out her troll face.

Yeah, robe dress drowns her out - she's too short and stubby for that much fabric. Maybe would've worked without the long baggy sleeves giving her munchkin arms.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

okwellyeah
Learner
Learner

Post by okwellyeah »

Aaltovase wrote:
thesubwayfugitive wrote:I know we're here to trash Estee but her look has improved tenfold since Aslan left....her arnotts outfit+hair was really cool imo, maybe the dress wasn't the most flattering but it seemed like actual style vs the middle part and trash bag look
Wot?! I mean I know that fashion and style are very subjective but her outfit did remind me of what my grandma wore in the early nineties. My grandma was in her late fifties then may I add.

It looks like she came out of the shower in the 50s and has this large chic bathrobe. It's not the right size or something. without the flowers its a bit amish

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Two more

ImageIMG_0018 by c, on Flickr

ImageIMG_0019 by c, on Flickr

And the moment she was back in the cab for the airport, her hair was the usual fluffy shit again.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I was wondering when Arnotts was going to give her the heads up on how to say their name :rofl: especially with all those prefilmed promo instastories she did for them

The Q&A was nice but Like like like like likeLike like like like likeLike like like like likeLike like like like like

Very pleased with the side part though. Maybe she can manage to do it herself? :tu:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She looks better in her own pics as usual but in others it looks like she bought that dress pre weight loss... she's swimming in it tbh.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

It must be awkward to do a m&g/signing with your followers days after announcing your breakup. I wonder if anyone mentioned it to her/how she would have responded.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

funwithnames wrote:
ECH wrote:Yeah, I know that area of London quite well and the bokit stall is at Oval Farmer's Market. They definitely used to live in Kennington but I assumed they moved out of that area since they got rid of the Kennington bus sign they had, so I'd assume they've moved Vauxhaull/South Lambeth, or I guess maybe the bus sign just wasn't Scandi enough for Aslan
Some detectives here found their exact address I think (mentioned in another thread), which for obvious reasons (sadly) was removed. ;) I'm so curious what that town house actually looks like from the outside and what their street is like.
Their house is in London Bridge/Borough area. She used to have the location tagged in her instagram photos

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

Namastée Lalonde - Single and Ready to De-Button (wink wink)

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

summerday wrote:
laura-palmer wrote:
Lafez wrote:This maybe an unpopular opinion, but I’m relieved for Aslan everytime Estee posts something idiotic. He’s free at last from the obligation of taking care of that lump. Such a simple act of making tea when your electric kettle is broken is deemed too complicated or too much work for Estee to do. Aslan cooked and prepared their food (and Reggie’s), researched and arranged their trips, and helped her with filming and editing her videos, and I won’t be surprised if he did some work on her book too. Now they’ve broken up, Estee is lost in the world and is too lazy and stupid to figure shit out. I can’t wait to see Youtube collapse so vloggers like her will finally have to face the real world and work their asses off.
I feel like this tea kettle/boiling water problem is something she would have turned to Aslan to fix in the past, and we might not have heard about it to the extent that we did. Now that he's not around, I think we'll see a lot more of her turning to her followers on Instagram stories to resolve dilemmas for her, e.g. just boil some water on the stove until you buy a new kettle.
Anyone else remember when Estee melted a stick of butter in the microwave and it got everywhere and she did nothing but wait until Aslan got home because she literally had no idea what to do? I didn’t watch the kettle incident but it reminded me of that.

I wonder how many years earlier they would have broken up if Aslan hadn’t felt obligated to stay with Estee so that she could remain in the country. Estee really has Aslan to thank for her entire life. He’s the reason she started a Youtube channel, he’s the reason she lives in London, it was his idea to get Reggie. If she had never met Aslan on Omeagle, she would probably still be doing what she was doing when they met, sitting on her mom’s couch all day watching Dr. Phil and smoking caps (whatever that is.)
UK visa system doesn't work quite like that, she had no benefit from their relationship to be eligible to stay in the country

Post by Guest »

I just watched her Dublin instastory and feel myself kinda, almost starting to warm to her again. Wtf is wrong me? :? She is a shallow narcissist who treats people like crap. She is a shallow narcissist who treats people like crap. Repeat: she is a...

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

fancyvagabond wrote:
summerday wrote:
Anyone else remember when Estee melted a stick of butter in the microwave and it got everywhere and she did nothing but wait until Aslan got home because she literally had no idea what to do? I didn’t watch the kettle incident but it reminded me of that.

I wonder how many years earlier they would have broken up if Aslan hadn’t felt obligated to stay with Estee so that she could remain in the country. Estee really has Aslan to thank for her entire life. He’s the reason she started a Youtube channel, he’s the reason she lives in London, it was his idea to get Reggie. If she had never met Aslan on Omeagle, she would probably still be doing what she was doing when they met, sitting on her mom’s couch all day watching Dr. Phil and smoking caps (whatever that is.)
He also used to peel her bananas and tie her shoelaces. For real. Estee is a complete degenerate. She literally struck gold with Aslan... He was (and still is) a pathetically insecure trust fund kid looking for a girl even more pathetically insecure than him to give him the time of day (he ain't marrying you though so keep your filthy paws off his trust fund or get lost, as Estee finally learned).

Makes me laugh when people believe these two phonies were ever genuinely inlove. You think Estee would have gone from smoking bowls and binging timsbits in her mother's basement to moving countries if she had to do more for it than lay on her back for 2 min each night? Please. Their relationship would have never made it past Skype fucking if Aslan wasn't rich and looking to sponsor a ho... From the beginning, the free ride he provided Estee was the defining criteria of their bi continental "romance". Her lazy, incapable ass would've fallen out of love real fast if Aslan was a plumber who expected her to work full time and pay half the rent.

On the flip side, Aslan got with dim witted Estee who depended on him to survive because that was a huge ego boost for him. He has nothing to show for his insanely privileged upbringing, but at least he doesn't have a mental break down when his kettle breaks like dopey, unhinged Estee. That makes him feel like a success story in comparison, which is why he agreed to wipe her ass all these years.

Safe to say - Estee definitely got the better deal out of this arrangement. She not only got lucky with a sugar daddy, but also with the idiocy that is youtube. But for all her financial luck, she is still a miserable bitch on the brink of insanity. I guess some people have all the tools in the world but are just too shitty and stupid to use them, while others are given much less but make the best of what they have.
I love your comment. Is it possible to save posts here on GG? :tu:

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

zoella liking and commenting on her instas. hasn’t happened in years... wonder if she is now contacting all the UK youtubers again to reconnect. seems curious

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

SuggthePug wrote:
frannysmum wrote:zoella liking and commenting on her instas. hasn’t happened in years... wonder if she is now contacting all the UK youtubers again to reconnect. seems curious
Keep in mind that Zoe has a New social media manager though....
you‘re right! very interesting nonetheless

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

SuggthePug wrote:
frannysmum wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:
frannysmum wrote:zoella liking and commenting on her instas. hasn’t happened in years... wonder if she is now contacting all the UK youtubers again to reconnect. seems curious
Keep in mind that Zoe has a New social media manager though....
you‘re right! very interesting nonetheless
Absolutely, I just think the fact that Zoe has a social media manager now is worth keeping in mind :lol:
Wrong thread etc. but does that actually mean that she is pretty much not touching her own insta anymore? so weird...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Alka wrote:
summerday wrote:
laura-palmer wrote:
Lafez wrote:This maybe an unpopular opinion, but I’m relieved for Aslan everytime Estee posts something idiotic. He’s free at last from the obligation of taking care of that lump. Such a simple act of making tea when your electric kettle is broken is deemed too complicated or too much work for Estee to do. Aslan cooked and prepared their food (and Reggie’s), researched and arranged their trips, and helped her with filming and editing her videos, and I won’t be surprised if he did some work on her book too. Now they’ve broken up, Estee is lost in the world and is too lazy and stupid to figure shit out. I can’t wait to see Youtube collapse so vloggers like her will finally have to face the real world and work their asses off.
I feel like this tea kettle/boiling water problem is something she would have turned to Aslan to fix in the past, and we might not have heard about it to the extent that we did. Now that he's not around, I think we'll see a lot more of her turning to her followers on Instagram stories to resolve dilemmas for her, e.g. just boil some water on the stove until you buy a new kettle.

UK visa system doesn't work quite like that, she had no benefit from their relationship to be eligible to stay in the country
So tell us how it does work. You’re saying that you don’t need a partner to be on a partnership visa in the UK? If not, then my point stands, I think they would have broken up years earlier if she didn’t need Aslan, her partner, to stay in the country.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

shimi-39 wrote:Hello guys does anyone here know the spotify of Aslan ? , I asked him about a song in his insta story (the one where he was making his hipster coffee) , he didn't reply -_- , sorry if this is a bit off-topic, thanks you , and if anyone knows the song , please tell me. <3
I can't think of which song it was, does he have the insta story stil up on his highlights? If not, I'd try Superorganism's new album, I know he's been listening and raving about it for a while. Also he mentioned on Twitch he doesn't have a public Spotify right now but has been considering making a playlists for followers who are interested. So, maybe soon!
litnerd wrote:I agree. There were so many insults in this post, I lost count. It's one thing to vent about gurus, it's another to have like, steam blowing out of your ears from rage and hatred.
It's really annoying having to direct people to the right thread, but here you can revive a more "positive" thread: viewtopic.php?f=254&t=487&start=150
I can see your points, and I realize you have your opinions on what's right and wrong, but a discussion debating whether it's acceptable to make "hateful" or "aggressive" comments is offtopic. Nothing said has been against the rules but if you truly feel a post is overstepping then please report it to moderators. Not trying to call you out, this is for all newcomers to this thread!
Geedot wrote:I just watched her Dublin instastory and feel myself kinda, almost starting to warm to her again. Wtf is wrong me? :? She is a shallow narcissist who treats people like crap. She is a shallow narcissist who treats people like crap. Repeat: she is a...
I'm not necessarily warming up to her I don't think, but kinda hoping she'll become who she is most comfortable with. I definitely got some "old" Essiebutton feels from how she was dressed in that meetup, though you've gotta remember someone probably made all the decisions for her. It's evident though that the sidepart is in favor - Whenever people style her they fix the mess that is her middle part.

Edit: Also someone decide on a new thread name quick. XD

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

summerday wrote:
So tell us how it does work. You’re saying that you don’t need a partner to be on a partnership visa in the UK? If not, then my point stands, I think they would have broken up years earlier if she didn’t need Aslan, her partner, to stay in the country.
Why would she need him to stay in the country? Doesn't seem to make sense...

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Estee LaLazy - Single Girl Rebrand

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

evolsirap wrote:Namastée Lalonde - Single and Ready to De-Button
was funny. Or just repeat this one lol

Return to “Estee Lalonde”