Continue ;)

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Kazakh mob girlfriend Lalonde - Part 20

Post by guuuuurl33 »

ok i seriously wonder if estee and aslan know that people have figured out where their dirty money comes from

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

that title :rofl:
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

guuuuurl33 wrote:ok i seriously wonder if estee and aslan know that people have figured out where their dirty money comes from
Pretty sure many of them knew, or are just too reluctant to believe that their favourite YTer/influencer/girl-next-door is just a scammer who tries to earn money by being fake and pretending all intelligent and shit.

Not blaming them though, I don’t think the young adults range like ours believe everything she says anymore, they’re pretty much in their teens I suppose Image

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

WitchPlease wrote:Continue ;)
That title though!!!!! HAHAH

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

love the new thread name!
how is it that dresses so badly all the time!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

La Mer just wasted some seaweed on her.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

She's gotta be trolling everyone right for like a big social experiment that she and Aslan are researching to write a paper and book? With all the FASHUN and trying to think she's knowledgeable about anything - her book and podcast, wtf.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

rustandust wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 46530d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171121</span><span>/</span><span>9c959a3329e7fdb605ef5219f546530d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

YOU HAVE MONEY! HIRE A PERSONAL STYLIST omfg I can't with her anymore

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I wonder if she was kidding when she said one of the guys was her picture taking assistant in the instag story.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

rustandust wrote:Image

When I saw this on instagram I genuinely thought she was wearing shorts and her skin had turned a nasty dead color.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I totally agree with whoever was over them because they contribute NOTHING. Estee doesn't even share interesting information about beauty, skin care, or office supplies. Everything is just "LOOK WHAT I HAVE." No substance.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

ColdOne wrote:I totally agree with whoever was over them because they contribute NOTHING. Estee doesn't even share interesting information about beauty, skin care, or office supplies. Everything is just "LOOK WHAT I HAVE." No substance.
Exactly. It's like she wants forever to show the people she was in school with how far she has come and how she has "made it", when in truth she is just the same dull uneducated blob she always was, but now with money (which is of shady origin). All she can do is shop. Or not even that, given the ugly stuff she buys. It seems she only wears everything once and for the sole purpose of showing it off.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

ColdOne wrote:I totally agree with whoever was over them because they contribute NOTHING. Estee doesn't even share interesting information about beauty, skin care, or office supplies. Everything is just "LOOK WHAT I HAVE." No substance.
You're right, it's no longer even girl talk or something normal, it's exactly "LOOK WHAT I HAVE!"... even Aslan has turned into a greedy mountaineer never mind all his outfits look the same.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

This was many years ago just before they moved into their current house when I still loved her and they seemed relatively chill. They went to a Nike store and got sneakers and leggings and something else and I was jealous that damn, they could go spend ~€250 in Nike so easily.

And now... fucking hell. They are insane and I’m sure Aslan launders money because ir just looks like they disgustinf spending habits seem to be growing but I don’t see them making this kind of money on top of inherited criminal money...

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

BWHAHAHAHAHA
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

OhLorde wrote:
guuuuurl33 wrote:ok i seriously wonder if estee and aslan know that people have figured out where their dirty money comes from
Pretty sure many of them knew, or are just too reluctant to believe that their favourite YTer/influencer/girl-next-door is just a scammer who tries to earn money by being fake and pretending all intelligent and shit.

Not blaming them though, I don’t think the young adults range like ours believe everything she says anymore, they’re pretty much in their teens I suppose
They know the information is out there; a couple years ago when it was first found out, people would comment about it on her videos... the comments would then be deleted lol. So she knows that some people are aware.
Basically it just hasn't gone that 'mainstream' and no one in the press that has featured/interviewed Estee has ever asked about it. It would have to be properly explained in an article or something because most of her young fans would just think of it as 'Aslan inherited money, how is it his fault?'

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

What I find fascinating is that they are not even subtle – they throw money around in such a bizarre way that people have to ask themselves where it comes from. This was actually the main reason I landed in this forum ... I was wondering how Estée could afford all this stuff, new cars, etc. when YouTubers with more followers seem to be much ... humbler, saving up forever to buy a tiny apartment and still shop at Zara etc.
If I know my family stole all this money (and this seems to be well documented), wouldn't I want to keep a low profile, not film my girlfriend buying expensive crap, show my million pound house and that I'm basically home all the time, even so I'm the "director" of two companies?
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

I don't know why Aslan was stupid enough to expose himslef and his obvious trust fund wealth online, but I'm glad because now when you google Aslan Ryskali, the GG Estee & Aslan's Wealth thread turns up, and right at the page with this beautiful comment:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=575
andthensome wrote:
_ren wrote:I've been sort of checking up on the Kazakhstan scandal now and again. It's really how secretive they have been about their house and Aslan's job that has drawn me in. Everything here is public information so I don't feel too bad about sharing this. I won't mention Aslan's surname because of the rules here. Anyhow, here's what I have found:

The corrupt officials' family is living in london.
http://azh.kz/en/news/view/186

Aslan appears to be the only person in the UK electoral rolls with the same surname as the corrupt officials. This particular surname also doesn't appear to be very prevalent but maybe I'm wrong.

The wife of Bergei owns a large property company in London. Aslan's only known job has been in real estate. http://www.inform.kz/eng/article/2658344

This is Bergei's sister:

This is Aslan's mother:

The man in question the ex-governor of Atyrau/Aturay. It's mainly an oil port, a rather obscure part of Kazakhstan by all accounts.
http://www.inform.kz/eng/article/2658344

Here is picture from Aslan's tumblr of his visit to the region.
Thank you so, so much for finding and posting this information! I am so happy all of this is finally coming to a head, I've been saying for a while that their income trajectory doesn't make any sense- such as the modest flat they lived in two years ago, compared to their 3.5 million pound house now- even given Estee's relative YT success. I always had a feeling there was something else shady going on, and I'm glad someone is finally finding evidence!
He probably thought no one would figure it out because his family got away with it for so long. Worth noting that Aslan's family however is crafty enough to lay low. Estee's mother, brother, grandmother etc have all been in their vlogs but Aslan's family is nowhere to be seen. I remember his younger sister being in a couple of the early vlogs, but that's it.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Maybe I've been watching too many dramas on Netflix but could their excessive spending be deliberate? Like a deliberate way to get rid of all the dirty money maybe? I dunno...reminds me of Breaking Bad when they buy the car wash to launder the money (not a spoiler). So maybe Aslan encourages Estee to be a lavish as possible? His involvement in property development is a classic way for rich kids to have a "career" so i'm not surprised Aslan is attempting to pass himself off as a company director. Again, it's a nice way to launder all that dirty money though isn't it? From the outside it looks as though Estee is successful via YouTube and all the brand deals, and Aslan looks like your average foreign investor type. No wonder she's so smug all the time.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”