Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

Post by funwithnames »

... and right after being oh so publicly sad about the "Glenfell" Tower tragedy, she is already peddling her shopping page again. She could at least have retweeted one of the help sites. Or maybe donate some things from her extensive wardrobe. Do some good for a change, woman!
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

She could donate clothes and toiletries, all of which she has more than enough. It's not like she actually uses all of those drugstore body washes, shampoos etc. she gets sent everyday so she might as well donate them to those in need. The very, very least thing she could have done was retweet one of the help sites.
Non.

Post by Guest »

You guys are too harsh on her. She's been so busy today, she had a £230 facial to attend.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

So... The "Glenfell" tweet is gone. Interesting.

supisupi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by supisupi »

I just can't anymore. Rant coming, buckle up.

1) North Kensington fire. While I didn't follow her on Twitter that day (but didn't see her mention the fire in her tweets now that I checked), I did not see ONE post about the whole thing. And then, the fucking NERVE to post a selfie on Instagram (posted that same day) with a caption "It's a scorcher out there!" There was a comment, that said – and I quote because I can't add a screenshot to save my life, but I have it saved on my phone:

"Captioning a selfie with the word "scorcher" in the wake of a horrific fire which claimed the lives of at least a dozen people in the same city in which you live: classy. If you're not going to utilise your voice and platform to encourage your followers to lend support to victims and their families then at least restrain yourself from post brainless self-serving content at a time of tragedy and loss."

To which she commented something along the lines of how ridiculous the commenter was. Both the comment I quoted as well as her comment are now deleted, so the photo is only filled with people praising her looks and sunglasses.

I don't live in London nor am I English, but that fire makes my eyes teary just typing this. Ugh, how gross and selfish.

2) Her crying of the plastic waste in our oceans, while continuing to buy shit covered in plastic on a daily basis. And she featured the Pixi Double Cleansing product in her IG stories today. She got 3 (three!) of the same product as a gift in the mail and obvs was excited. "How can we stop polluting our oceans" she cries in her tweets, while both using AND promoting a product that has Polyethylene (=plastic) listed in the ingredients. This is basic knowledge if you're AT ALL interested in plastic or microbeads in products. Use the fucking Google, girl, and maybe learn a thing or two if you care that much.

I need to calm down and block her social media, she makes me so angry. I can't hate-watch her anymore cause I actually get really angry, lol. Hope I'm not too rude, but these are issues I am actually really passionate about and I hate this shallow "I care" shit I see so often.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She also did an Insta story where she saw a homeless person with a sign that said "I'M HUNGRY" on it, so she gave him her sandwich. She said later that day she was walking back and saw the same man with the same sign and stopped to ask him if he hadn't eaten her sandwich and why would he still be hungry.

Oh I don't know Estee... just a thought but maybe if someone is begging on the street for food, a single fajita isn't going to sustain them for life? I truly can't understand her logic there.

Then she said that the guy told her he didn't like chicken which, alright if that story is true then that's weird-- but it's also possible he has mental health issues or was frightened by her 'confronting' him because she was low-key accusing him of scamming for money because he should've packed everything up after getting a single chicken fajita?

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Wow, that homeless story is bloody awful. I can't understand how someone (who hardly was born into the upper class themselves) has no empathy or self awareness. A while back I recall she removed a vlog because people complained over her rude behaviour, as far as I recall she was filming and laughing at a woman sleeping on the train. Because obviously the idea that people have long commutes and stressful, tiring jobs is something Estee is ignorant of.

In the England one in three families are a month's pay from losing homes according to Shelter. Also I seriously hope she didn't ask the man why he was still hungry, as if one sandwich will sustain someone for a day let alone longer. I can't believe Estee was at one point training to be a social worker with such an attitude!

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Lamour88 wrote:She also did an Insta story where she saw a homeless person with a sign that said "I'M HUNGRY" on it, so she gave him her sandwich. She said later that day she was walking back and saw the same man with the same sign and stopped to ask him if he hadn't eaten her sandwich and why would he still be hungry.

Oh I don't know Estee... just a thought but maybe if someone is begging on the street for food, a single fajita isn't going to sustain them for life? I truly can't understand her logic there.

Then she said that the guy told her he didn't like chicken which, alright if that story is true then that's weird-- but it's also possible he has mental health issues or was frightened by her 'confronting' him because she was low-key accusing him of scamming for money because he should've packed everything up after getting a single chicken fajita?
Wow that's the worst thing I ever read about her. That's disgusting and elitist. And it doesn't matter if you are homeless or poor you still can't like stuff and are allowed to reject food even if you are hungry. But I'm not surprised a privileged person like Estee doesn't get that.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

funwithnames wrote:So... The "Glenfell" tweet is gone. Interesting.
She kept it up for a whole day because no one told her what a twat she is, then she came here to check her thread and got a clue.

Hi Estee. Your series of failed attempts at faking awareness and compassion are a repulsive mess. Tragic events, environmental issues and homeless people are not marketing tools for whatever new bullshit persona you're trying to sell.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

The Grenfell Tower incident as well as the homeless man situation make me really sad. Really Estee? Do you not care that much? Is it too hard to show a shred of compassion?
I've read her book (sue me), and genuinely was touched by some of her struggles growing up, being bullied etc etc. It's really sad to see that even though she can acknowledge that happened, she's still soaking up the elitism from being 'the one who made it.' She's proud, and maybe that's understandable against people who used to bully her, but with this, these are people who died, and a homeless man who has nothing. Are you too good for them Estee? What have they ever done to you?
She doesn't have to comment on social issues, because it's her voice and if she doesn't care, she doesn't care. But for someone who is making their money off their online presence, you would hope that she could at least fake some compassion.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

fancyvagabond wrote:
funwithnames wrote:So... The "Glenfell" tweet is gone. Interesting.
She kept it up for a whole day because no one told her what a twat she is, then she came here to check her thread and got a clue.

Hi Estee. Your series of failed attempts at faking awareness and compassion are a repulsive mess. Tragic events, environmental issues and homeless people are not marketing tools for whatever new bullshit persona you're trying to sell.
Yes, we did suspect she comes here to read about herself, so I thought the same. :D

Interested in reading what grownups think about you instead of besotted eleven year olds, Estee?
So let me tell you: for me you are a textbook narcissist, showing all the psychological signs. Only interested in yourself, no compassion. Greedy for the admiration of others, even if you haven't done or achieved anything to deserve it. You can delete negative comments all you want, you are still a self absorbed, uninterested, uneducated child with absolutely no skills or taste. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, because some day you will be too old to peddle expensive stuff to children who don't know any better. Hope Aslan has married you by then and you can blow through his trust fund of ill gotten gains.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Random thing but why does she have to point out every time she's wearing a baseball hat... and then always say she's "in disguise"? Like just wear the damn hat? And then also why does she wear it all the time and indoors?

I was so grossed out in that Garnier blog where she put her wet hair with the leave in conditioner still in it under the hat (which I think is gross anyway) and then went to the gym and left it on while working out and said it was super hot under there... like... all the wetness and product mixing with the heat and sweat on the hat... so gross...

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

Lamour88 wrote:Random thing but why does she have to point out every time she's wearing a baseball hat... and then always say she's "in disguise"? Like just wear the damn hat? And then also why does she wear it all the time and indoors?

I was so grossed out in that Garnier blog where she put her wet hair with the leave in conditioner still in it under the hat (which I think is gross anyway) and then went to the gym and left it on while working out and said it was super hot under there... like... all the wetness and product mixing with the heat and sweat... so gross...
She is gross though... we've seen her going to the restaurant after working out without showering or changing...
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

I honestly used to feel sorry for her because she seemed kinda sad and lonely but now, no way. The stuff she posts on Insta and Twitter make me literally want to punch her in the face. She's THAT obnoxious. She is painfully unaware of the irony that someone like her, who swans around in tacky designer shit all day because she has more money than sense, can post such nasty and insensitive trite about people who have either
a) been killed or lost members of family in a terrible fire or
b) are homeless and face HUGE difficulties in their daily lives (including mental health problems, addiction etc.)

That comment about the homeless person was just so disgusting and condescending. A while ago, Aslan posted a photo of the job centre on his twitter feed with a snarky comment like 'typical British life'. What a dick. Hey, guess what? Not everyone has a trust fund and billionaire parents to support them, you piece of shit.

They are both vile. Estee in particular is incredibly selfish, lazy, shallow and just plain spiteful at times. I can totally understand why she doesn't have any friends. Hell, she can't even make a friendship with the faker-than-fake Amelia Liana last...some people are just assholes. She has been spoiled and babied her entire life. She's never had to look after herself or make adult choices for herself either. She got lucky and found (or hunted down) an uber rich, equally self-absorbed loser boyfriend in the shape of Aslan. Oh and her YT 'success' is based on being a glorified sales person, all she does is ads. She has nothing genuine to offer anyone, other than perhaps a good laugh at her ugly fashion choices.

joanna1821
Learner
Learner

Post by joanna1821 »

Lossiebee wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:Random thing but why does she have to point out every time she's wearing a baseball hat... and then always say she's "in disguise"? Like just wear the damn hat? And then also why does she wear it all the time and indoors?

I was so grossed out in that Garnier blog where she put her wet hair with the leave in conditioner still in it under the hat (which I think is gross anyway) and then went to the gym and left it on while working out and said it was super hot under there... like... all the wetness and product mixing with the heat and sweat... so gross...
She is gross though... we've seen her going to the restaurant after working out without showering or changing...
I thought this was just me that this grossed out. The hygiene habits of some youtubers seems to be so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Featuring, smug face, drinking some form of sugared drink, a skirt that fits too tightly on her non exercised stomach and a pair of fugly shoes showing those alien toes.

Speechless. She is so disgusting......

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

Holy shit that stuff about the homeless person and Grenfell tower is sickening. I mean this, I'll never watch another video, not even to hate watch. I don't want to put money in her pocket just so she can go out and condescend to the most vulnerable and least cared for in our society. Awful woman, awful, awful, awful.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

DollyMixture wrote:Holy shit that stuff about the homeless person and Grenfell tower is sickening. I mean this, I'll never watch another video, not even to hate watch. I don't want to put money in her pocket just so she can go out and condescend to the most vulnerable and least cared for in our society. Awful woman, awful, awful, awful.
Adblockplus = she doesn't get shit.
TTGirl wrote:

Featuring, smug face, drinking some form of sugared drink, a skirt that fits too tightly on her non exercised stomach and a pair of fugly shoes showing those alien toes.

JFC at least wear clothes in your size, it's not that difficult. And how many of those fugly hoof sandals did she buy? They do nothing for her stubby legs. Fail all around.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

TTGirl wrote:

What in gods name is that outfit? How disgusting! Everything about it, is atrocious and I'm sorry but her legs looks so oddly shaped aswell and those shoes- lord they're hideous ImageImageImage she always looks so awkward and aloof in her photographs omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

I'm stuck somewhere between speechless and incoherent ranting after the story about the homeless man. She not only thought it appropriate to question why her one sandwich wasn't enough to make them pack up for the day (what use is money or more food?), but even worse she thought it was fine to share that with the world! It shows she has no idea of how arrogant she is. It seemed to me as if she wanted gratitude. It feels good to help someone out, but to question them when you think they've rejected you makes it all about her. But I've given you this thing that should have solved your problem, I was supposed to be the saviour...
tadahhhhh wrote:A while ago, Aslan posted a photo of the job centre on his twitter feed with a snarky comment like 'typical British life'. What a dick. Hey, guess what? Not everyone has a trust fund and billionaire parents to support them, you piece of shit.
A tiny bit of Googling has shown that the percentage of people claiming JSA in 2013 was 4.4%. It's hardly typical, Aslan. Then you have "in-work" benefits but they're required to top up people's income to what's deemed the bare minimum because income isn't rising in line with inflation, or people have had their hours cut, or full-time positions aren't available (or practical if you're a carer) or the rise in the number of zero-hours contracts that leave people with financial uncertainty. If you're on JSA you're required to look for work and the vast, vast majority of people claiming want to work. Many will have paid tax and NI when they did work, but nevertheless can feel embarrassed about claiming and would really appreciate someone who's flitted from whim to whim while living in a £2m house for free having a laugh at their expense.
tadahhhhh wrote:I can totally understand why she doesn't have any friends.
Yet again this was another example of her behaviour that had me wondering this as well. Can you imagine anyone she used to hang out with being okay with this? People like Gemma, Meg and Fran seem like grounded decent people.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Return to “Estee Lalonde”