Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

Post by peanutella »

That dress is probably Acne and, like, €500.

If anyone finds this atrocity online, please let me know as I would like to email this brand and ask them if their design team is okay, and maybe recommend a therapist. I mean, this was clearly designed with a mental institution in mind.

I'm still not over it.
Non.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

Not even their sainted Brittany Bathgate could make that look wearable. Doesn't she have friends who can take her aside and at least lend her a belt? I think I'd go into self imposed exile if I saw myself wearing that out and knew nobody stopped me

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

peanutella wrote:That dress is probably Acne and, like, €500.

If anyone finds this atrocity online, please let me know as I would like to email this brand and ask them if their design team is okay, and maybe recommend a therapist. I mean, this was clearly designed with a mental institution in mind.

I'm still not over it.

Maybe we will find out in the next vlog. I hope so because I can't wait to find out how much it was :roll:

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

This is way too much funImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Don't think this is it, but heyho
(label, Sophie D'Hoore).
Acne did though have something similar though, as someone mentioned the brand earlier

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She looks amazing for the Glamour awards, always nice when an actual stylist intervenes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAalQfFdL3 ... teelalonde

Unfortunately nothing Aslan can fap to-- just too much colour and a shape that actually hugs her curves. :|

I wonder if she'll ever look back and regret spending her 20s dressed in beige paper bags pretending she hates colour.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

ItsMarie wrote:Image
beautiful :rofl:

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

Lamour88 wrote:She looks amazing for the Glamour awards, always nice when an actual stylist intervenes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAalQfFdL3 ... teelalonde

Unfortunately nothing Aslan can fap to-- just too much colour and a shape that actually hugs her curves. :|

I wonder if she'll ever look back and regret spending her 20s dressed in beige paper bags pretending she hates colour.
She can indeed look stunning when she wants to, too bad she mostly wants to wear weird-shaped and weird-colored and plain weird stuff most of the time...
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

I don't wanna sound like a complete hater, but I really don't like her in this dress, or that fuschia one. It's not the dresses, it's the way she wears them, her body language, her posture, how she styles things, she just can't pull it off. Every outfit of hers has that middle aged lady vibe to me.

She looks like she's wearing her grandma's dress and these shoes look like the ones a guy would wear trying to disguise himself as a woman in some shitty comedy. If you cover both of their faces and only look at their outfits, one can think that she's the mother of the girl on the right.

And after years of taking photos of her outfits she still don't know how to pose, she always looks so awkward and unflattering.Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

She looks like she's wearing her grandma's dress and these shoes look like the ones a guy would wear trying to disguise himself as a woman in some shitty comedy. If you cover both of their faces and only look at their outfits, one can think that she's the mother of the girl on the right.

And after years of taking photos of her outfits she still don't know how to pose, she always looks so awkward and unflattering.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree to a point but Winnie Harlow is a real life model and anybody's posture and confidence in their outfit and overall look are going to look a bit shit stood next to her, being beautiful and wearing clothes is her profession and in a way blogging struggles to aspire to. I think it is fair to say that posing doesn't come naturally to Estee and that the clothes she picks usually exacerbate the problem but I do award her and her stylist (mainly the latter) points for trying something different, even if it doesn't look as great in real life as it does on instagram.
I mean maybe going from that ungodly hospital gown to this quite fun dress within a week probably has me slightly knocked for six, but I like this dress and the fact is isn't a beige, sludge colour.
The shoes are definitely awful though but Estee has exclusive patronage of all the ugly shoes in the UK, it is only right she represents tonight.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

She looks better in her Instagram pic because the dress looks midi length. In the pic above it's down to her ankles. Don't know how that happened but for her height and build, it's either long loose sleeves OR a full length dress, not both at the same time. Otherwise she drowns in fabric.

But compared to the horrid outfits she chooses for herself - The stylist did a great job. It's really tragic how a complete stranger is happy to celebrate her figure, accentuate it and flatter it with silhouettes and colors. And then when Estee dresses herself it's all about trying to hide her body under a "sophisticated" n expensive style that she hopes tricks people into believing she has substance. That's what makes her style so ugly to me... It's a really sad reflection of her pathetic existence.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Also, Assland is ugly as hell and has serial killer eyes.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Ok I've looked through every grey shirt dress the internet has to offer, and while Acne does make similar ones...I just can't find it!
Starting to wonder if she's set us up, and she actually wore a hospital gown, because they are far similar than the designer dresses I looked for.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

floozyfloo wrote:Ok I've looked through every grey shirt dress the internet has to offer, and while Acne does make similar ones...I just can't find it!
Starting to wonder if she's set us up, and she actually wore a hospital gown, because they are far similar than the designer dresses I looked for.
That awkward moment when your sense of style (or complete lack thereof) is so shit that people are starting to think you're trolling them. :rofl: Let's remember that this is the woman who though it was a good idea to pair snake print boots with a frilly pink dress and a grey leather jacket.

Non.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I actually like the hospital gown dress and slippers. I live in a large scandinavian city and wouldnt look twice if I saw her in the street, thats what people look like here :D

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

Estee is a totally different person now than when I started watching her. But one good thing I got from her channel was the introduction to Fran, because she's awesome and makes great videos about art.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

bnm wrote:I actually like the hospital gown dress and slippers. I live in a large scandinavian city and wouldnt look twice if I saw her in the street, thats what people look like here :D
Just one question: WHY?! Do these horrid things do something special we don't know about or why are people in Skandinavia wearing hospital clothes like that when leaving the house ?

Return to “Estee Lalonde”