Estee Lalonde part 16

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Lalonde part 16

Post by TTGirl »

Time for a new thread, any name suggestion?
Smug face Lalonde?
Pretentious Lalonde?
Money hoarder scandi wannabe Lalonde? :tu:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Assland Lalonde

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

Miss assland lablonde :P

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Estee was in Amelia's Glamour Awards vlog for like 2 secs.

Amelia was bubbly and friendly but Estee looked completely miserable as always. She's always miserable but especially in these events, she acts like she's being forced to be there, looking around at other people with this look of contempt of her face and just being a general ungrateful bitch. :roll:

I've said before this whole superiority complex is just to mask her crippling insecurities... This woman has serious problems with social inaptness. She is clearly terrified of any social interaction because she does not think very highly of herself. She closes herself off in this tiny circle of her immediate family members, and outside of that the only person she lets in, is a trust fund kid she met online who is just as self loathing as her, and she knows all his dirty secrets so he will never call her out on her own, will he? They are, literally, partners in crime.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

Do you think the other bad news is she got fired from Gleam? Can you be fired?? I am not sure how these agency contracts work. Maybe some massive deal fell through and she isnt allowed to talk about it.

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

SuggthePug wrote:^Estée isn't and wasn't with Gleam in the first place. She is with Storm.

There was a blip in time where Estée was supposed to be with Gleam, and like two minutes later she was with Storm.
I still wonder what that was about. She had their contact information in the info box of 1 or 2 videos and then it was gone again.

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

After watching Amelia´s glamour vlog I am impressed ( even me that I am very aware that Estee and Assland spend their days in bed the two of them and with minime and a buch of housekeepers around the house doing all the work) about how isolated is she and how aware is the rest of yoututbers about "No filmed stuff with that climber please :o". She was in the same table than Anna and all the others OMG. They totally ignored her. Not wonder why her vlogs in events always has to be about her hair, her body, her outfit, those are the only things the girl can film and share, herself!!!!!!

And about going alone to the funeral and in the fist trip when her grandpa was still alive in hospital...well Assland is reggie´s father but at the same time is Estee´s husband/boyfriend.... who is more free than a taxi 99% of the time, I do not believe it was impossible for him to be with estee in both moments, sorry. Yeah she is alone, more that I thought tbh. :(

Matrioska
Learner
Learner

Post by Matrioska »

humdrume wrote:After watching Amelia´s glamour vlog I am impressed ( even me that I am very aware that Estee and Assland spend their days in bed the two of them and with minime and a buch of housekeepers around the house doing all the work) about how isolated is she and how aware is the rest of yoututbers about "No filmed stuff with that climber please :o". She was in the same table than Anna and all the others OMG. They totally ignored her. Not wonder why her vlogs in events always has to be about her hair, her body, her outfit, those are the only things the girl can film and share, herself!!!!!!

And about going alone to the funeral and in the fist trip when her grandpa was still alive in hospital...well Assland is reggie´s father but at the same time is Estee´s husband/boyfriend.... who is more free than a taxi 99% of the time, I do not believe it was impossible for him to be with estee in both moments, sorry. Yeah she is alone, more that I thought tbh. :(
how did you understand that Estee was at the same table with Amelia? I got the impression that they were invited by different PR's and were at different tables to be honest. As for Estee's being a bit off during the party, in this sad case i can even understand her.

I don't want to blame Aslan in this situation, i don't think he personally was close to Estee's grandpa, and Estee is not alone at all when in Canada. So i would do the same, and i am also sure that Estee didn't even insist on his coming with her. So let's not put a lot of drama here.
English is not my native language!

Matrioska
Learner
Learner

Post by Matrioska »

humdrume wrote:After watching Amelia´s glamour vlog I am impressed ( even me that I am very aware that Estee and Assland spend their days in bed the two of them and with minime and a buch of housekeepers around the house doing all the work) about how isolated is she and how aware is the rest of yoututbers about "No filmed stuff with that climber please :o". She was in the same table than Anna and all the others OMG. They totally ignored her. Not wonder why her vlogs in events always has to be about her hair, her body, her outfit, those are the only things the girl can film and share, herself!!!!!!

how did you understand that Estee was at the same table with Amelia? I got the impression that they were invited by different PR's and were at different tables to be honest. As for Estee's being a bit off during the party, in this sad case i can even understand her.

I don't want to blame Aslan in this situation, i don't think he personally was close to Estee's grandpa, and Estee is not alone at all when in Canada. So i would do the same, and i am also sure that Estee didn't even insist on his coming with her. So let's not put a lot of drama here.
English is not my native language!

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

I really agree with what everyone's been saying about the Glamour awards - Estee came across so awkward. She seems so icy and full of herself and the quick bits of her and Amelia were so awkward - that's how I speak to people who I don't like when I'm forced to be nice. It was cringy.

The rest of the youtubers there seemed to be having such a nice time and were getting a long and then there's Estee on her high horse. Sitting away with her fashion 'friend' and looking down on everyone.

Get a grip, girl.

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

I really agree with what everyone's been saying about the Glamour awards - Estee came across so awkward. She seems so icy and full of herself and the quick bits of her and Amelia were so awkward - that's how I speak to people who I don't like when I'm forced to be nice. It was cringy.

The rest of the youtubers there seemed to be having such a nice time and were getting a long and then there's Estee on her high horse. Sitting away with her fashion 'friend' and looking down on everyone.

Get a grip, girl.

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

Get a grip, girl.

roonil-wazlib
Talker
Talker

Post by roonil-wazlib »

Estee was not sitting at the same table as Amelia, Anna, Fleur, etc. She was with Glamour, and the others were there with Manuka Doctor or something.

I agree with everyone that Estee's interaction with Amelia in the vlogs was extremely awkward and forced, like she really didn't want to be doing it. And also, how arrogant was Estee when she filmed Fleur talking to someone else in her vlog, and whined that Fleur wasn't "paying attention" to her? She really has a "all eyes on me" superiority complex doesn't she? :roll:

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

SuggthePug wrote:^Estée isn't and wasn't with Gleam in the first place. She is with Storm.

There was a blip in time where Estée was supposed to be with Gleam, and like two minutes later she was with Storm.
Sorry! Yes Storm. But do you think there is something wrong with that now?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Whoops wrong thread

Return to “Estee Lalonde”