Essie Button~Part 14

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Essie Button~Part 14

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Oh this Local Wolves magazine is a total joke. For chrissake Simply Kenna (Mckenna Kaelin), youtube's favorite no-name fake buddhist, is in the thing. It looks more like an 80-page advertorial where the 'magazine' is paid to feature the people and places in it.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TTGirl »

byebritta wrote:First time poster :)

So, I was wondering if she still uses that one silver ring that looks like a tiny leaf, it was so cute and she always had it on. I remember in one vlog she thought she had lost it and was reaaaally sad because it had sentimental value. Now she always has so many fucking rings on (for fucks sake!!!!!) - obviously very very expensive ones - but I don't recall seeing that particular one anymore. Anyways, just goes to show she can't be bothered by anything from her past now that she can afford things "rich people would buy". Such a consistent personality huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like people who forget where they come from and she is one of those. I watched her since 2-3 years ago and slowly seen the progression and it really irritates me. She doesn't realise that her time on YT is limited and having such a wasteful lifestyle is really not a smart idea (unless she marries that rich bf and his family can just continue support their luxury and wasteful lifestyle forever).

hanalily8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hanalily8 »

I'm also a first time poster on this thread :)
How awful must it be to so lost in your own reality like Estee? I swear she only finds happiness in her dog and probably Aritzia. (I think Estee's style is quite nice, at times anyway, and I had never heard of Aritzia before and thought maybe they'd sell nice things. After she said in one of her vlogs that they had a sale I thought I'd take a look. First page on the website - instantly clicked off. Absolutely INSANE prices)
Girl what's wrong with Topshop?!

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

Oh, hey. It's the smugiest smug that ever smuged.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

shut_up_este wrote:Oh, hey. It's the smugiest smug that ever smuged.

Da. fuq.
Image :love2:

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

Honestly she has become an absolute joke. I'd like to think that she is just trolling us with all that smug posing, but I think she really has actually become the most self absorbed and vain person now. It's so sad to see what a basically unlikable person she has become.
Oh, and one day she's going to get run over by a car or truck posing in the middle of the road like that all the time. Yet another example of her self importance. :roll:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

my eyes :geek:

MumuMelon
Learner
Learner

Post by MumuMelon »

okitsune wrote:

Da. fuq.
It's laughable. She's trying so hard to be something she's not.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I just saw Amelia "what I got for Christmas" with a very similar hat and I was just thinking eww it looks kinda ugly i wonder if Estee has one too! And there, it, is...... :?

perennialamateur

Post by perennialamateur »

How to make a very beautiful and very expensive coat look ugly.

overtheolivetree
Informer
Informer

Post by overtheolivetree »

Her eyebrows are so strange in the What I Got for Christmas video. She also apparently loves breasts now. She's really pushing the "quirky girl" thing strong. Hopefully she's doesn't go full blown "I'm a weirdo" a la MissGlamorazzi.

byebritta
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by byebritta »

overtheolivetree wrote:Her eyebrows are so strange in the What I Got for Christmas video. She also apparently loves breasts now. She's really pushing the "quirky girl" thing strong. Hopefully she's doesn't go full blown "I'm a weirdo" a la MissGlamorazzi.
Yes what's up with the "boobie" thing??? Usually when Estée wants to play it cool she just comes off as an annoying, clueless person lmao

overtheolivetree
Informer
Informer

Post by overtheolivetree »

byebritta wrote:
overtheolivetree wrote:Her eyebrows are so strange in the What I Got for Christmas video. She also apparently loves breasts now. She's really pushing the "quirky girl" thing strong. Hopefully she's doesn't go full blown "I'm a weirdo" a la MissGlamorazzi.
Yes what's up with the "boobie" thing??? Usually when Estée wants to play it cool she just comes off as an annoying, clueless person lmao

She also was annoying and clueless when she made Aslan figure out her new stapler.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Oh mah ga what is that??? A pink, hipster, snowman who has to pee. :rofl:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

LOL the tightly crossed legs gave it away eh? :respekt: :rofl: :tu:

perennialamateur

Post by perennialamateur »

So much for transitioning to more mature and age-appropriate content.

Disclaimer: in itself talking about breasts is good, but it's pathetic watching her insinuate herself into the body image conversation with "I love boobies! I love boobies! I love boobies" as her only contribution. Spineless brainless sheep jumping on a trendy topic, she's regressing the conversation.

hidebound
Talker
Talker

Post by hidebound »

Think she's slowly transitioning into a Canadian, female Nathan Barley.

HoldMyGold
Talker
Talker

Post by HoldMyGold »

I think she looks super cute. But I'm Scandinavian and actually used to the style she's trying to emulate, I think a lot of people don't understand the whimsical aspect of it (and that looking whimsical is okay). You don't have to "show off your figure" or adhere to any rules about what's "flattering" (aka what makes you look as skinny as possible lbr) to be/feel cute. Like I get the feel that people here just dress boring? You can experiment and go beyond jeans and a t-shirt lol.

Also where's her hat from?

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

She is literally the dumbest person ever. It's like she's so desperate to be a hipster she has no idea of the irony. Her lame ass attempts to model awful (and expensive) clothes only show how vain and deluded she is. She has a terrible style and is clueless and makeup. What an idiot!

lanes410
Talker
Talker

Post by lanes410 »

Well, it looks like Estee got a freaking BOOK DEAL. In her latest video on vessel (yet another Q&A, of course) she gets asked if she'd write a book and instead of answering, she just awkwardly smirks at the camera.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”