Essie Button~Part 14

Re: Essie Button~Part 14

Post by Guest »

bells77 wrote: She couldn't even keep up with reading books and finding something to say about them. Her new blog was also designed to have as little written content as possible. I can see the book being a coffee-table one - like a paper version of her new blog.
Maybe her book will be like the one by her idol Kim K, full of smug selfies and nothing else. Wouldn't be a surprise..

kowabunga
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kowabunga »

lol what is she going to write about? "How I lie on the couch"?? she 's far too lazy to write a book, she's probably already researching ghost writers so she only has to put her name on it, like usual.
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

letswiki
Informer
Informer

Post by letswiki »

ASLAN :'DDDDDDDDDDD

have all the Aslan fans on twitter convinced him he should be a model?

also just to remember he's
had a huge amount of money spent on his education
been given a 2 million pound house
has all the time to do whatever he wants to do
has no need to ever work in his life
and his achievements to date are to film his coffee maker make some coffee
and own a pair of yeezys

imagine him going back to his college in oxford and his old classmates being like

"well I stayed in education and have written all these books"

or

"well I founded a pharmaceutical company and now we make medicine for people"

and he'll be like

"well I went out with a girl from youtube and made a video a few times but then I stopped. sometimes we go to borough market and film shops like other people from youtube do"

remember when we thought he was hoarding furniture to then open a shop somewhere. like, that would have been a sort of worthy respectible thing to do. something you can dedicate your time and passion to, and it's something a lot of his upper-middle class peers do. it's fine. open a shop you've got the cash and you get to spend your time buying and selling furniture

but then instead he just hoarded furniture and then sold it on eBay

worst person of all time™

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Lol this is so funny and sadly so true (re:what Aslan would say lol)

Day-Tripper
Learner
Learner

Post by Day-Tripper »

Estee has become the most vacuous person that I have ever had the displeasure to watch. I can’t even believe that most recent Q&A video. (This Q&A is a month old, but I just caught up on my Estee binge+cringe-watching.) Someone asks, “What would be your DREAM PROJECT?” and her answer is:

“Anything to do with Oprah,” because she just wants to “see the kale growing in her garden.”

What the hell? That isn’t even a PROJECT.

She does not understand the joy of doing pleasurable work, as opposed to the minor thrill of being associated with rich people and throwing gobs of cash at luxury goods.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She has no class and full of phoniness and that "proud" look on both of their faces I couldn't even stand watching for 10 seconds :/

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Aslan's jeans are hilarious guys. So not Scandi hahah

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

It's more like scandal than scandi :respekt:

paidinfluencer
Learner
Learner

Post by paidinfluencer »

Her arrogant asssss got in trouble with ASA, Advertsing Standards Authority an ad regulatory agency. I wonder why Mr. Smartypants didn't advise her better? She never verbally states in the Fresh store opening vlog that she was paid to be there and to vlog. I am so happy they caught her lying asssss. Her viewers need to know what a greedy walking advert she is in real life. Hope your mom is proud of you Estee. A new youtube low, cause she knew about the AD labeling and just tried to "forget" to mention in the actual vlog she was sponsored. What a joke. Weaselbutton strikes again. I hope they fined her.

oh_n0ez
Talker
Talker

Post by oh_n0ez »

paidinfluencer wrote:Her arrogant asssss got in trouble with ASA, Advertsing Standards Authority an ad regulatory agency. I wonder why Mr. Smartypants didn't advise her better? She never verbally states in the Fresh store opening vlog that she was paid to be there and to vlog. I am so happy they caught her lying asssss. Her viewers need to know what a greedy walking advert she is in real life. Hope your mom is proud of you Estee. A new youtube low, cause she knew about the AD labeling and just tried to "forget" to mention in the actual vlog she was sponsored. What a joke. Weaselbutton strikes again. I hope they fined her.
Where'd you find this out? That she got in trouble, I mean.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

paidinfluencer wrote:Her arrogant asssss got in trouble with ASA, Advertsing Standards Authority an ad regulatory agency. I wonder why Mr. Smartypants didn't advise her better? She never verbally states in the Fresh store opening vlog that she was paid to be there and to vlog. I am so happy they caught her lying asssss. Her viewers need to know what a greedy walking advert she is in real life. Hope your mom is proud of you Estee. A new youtube low, cause she knew about the AD labeling and just tried to "forget" to mention in the actual vlog she was sponsored. What a joke. Weaselbutton strikes again. I hope they fined her.
I hope so too. Scandal button and her scandal bf.... :roll:

Vlogathon
Informer
Informer

Post by Vlogathon »

what in gods name was that video? the last question really capped it off for me and I'm now unsubscribed. you've got be 12 or under to find that even remotely funny

rachel_clare88
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel_clare88 »

watching essiebutton videos from 2013/2012 and I can't get over how different (better!) they were! Back when she still had here Ikea vanity
Miss this Estee, still a bit of a hoarder, but natural, funny, sweaters and cool jewellery, and with normal looking eyebrows!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She is starting to put that weight back on. Looking very doughy. As for Aslan….bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….he looks like those kids in 6th grade who show up the first day covered in things "the popular kids" would wear to ty and fit in. Only he wears them all at once.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Lol I thought those jeans had died back in 2004 wtf.

Also another sneaky little thing Estee recently did:

Aren't you supposed to put 'ad' in the video title as well? Putting 'ad' in the title makes it easier for the viewer to identify if the video is sponsored while hiding it in the thumbnail looks sneaky. To me it doesn't matter that she says it in the video or not, because if she hasn't made it obvious enough in the title, she's still getting the clicks of people who didn't notice the ad in the thumbnail. Is this too nitpicky? Idk but I feel like she should do what the all the other British youtubers are doing and not dance around it.
XOXO

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

The boob tshirt? Really?!? Is her mentality like 'Oh they think I'm scripted now, but I like being scripted so I'm going to pretend I'm quirky to distract them and that I talk about things other youtubers are scared to mention... like.. um... boobs! I'll have a fascination with boobs!'

Also, the laptop in the shot? That really annoys me. So many youtubers are becoming lazy with their camera skills. Like how Lily Pebbles put the F*ck You book in focus rather than her face. How're they paid for this? How?

Edit: Also I think the nyx thing was possibly a shady ad.
Last edited by rhi14 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Waldorfdarling wrote: Aren't you supposed to put 'ad' in the video title as well? Putting 'ad' in the title makes it easier for the viewer to identify if the video is sponsored while hiding it in the thumbnail looks sneaky. To me it doesn't matter that she says it in the video or not, because if she hasn't made it obvious enough in the title, she's still getting the clicks of people who didn't notice the ad in the thumbnail. Is this too nitpicky? Idk but I feel like she should do what the all the other British youtubers are doing and not dance around it.
I'm so tired of youtubers trying to find loopholes or ways around this... :roll: Even the ones that do put "ad" in the title do it in a way it's simply not noticeable at first glance. They should have to ALWAYS put it in the beginning of the title, not at the very end and in CAPITAL letters. Ugh.

perennialamateur

Post by perennialamateur »

Actually, I was wondering if the giant "AD" in the New Year resolutions video was her passive aggressive response to transparency criticism. I don't get why she just doesn't just follow the d*mn rules. Why does she exert so much effort following rules in *her own unique way.* She should put the effort towards planning shots of her video, ya know to prevent that winter berry joke or lame camel toe cover up.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

Waldorfdarling wrote:Lol I thought those jeans had died back in 2004 wtf.

Also another sneaky little thing Estee recently did:

Aren't you supposed to put 'ad' in the video title as well? Putting 'ad' in the title makes it easier for the viewer to identify if the video is sponsored while hiding it in the thumbnail looks sneaky. To me it doesn't matter that she says it in the video or not, because if she hasn't made it obvious enough in the title, she's still getting the clicks of people who didn't notice the ad in the thumbnail. Is this too nitpicky? Idk but I feel like she should do what the all the other British youtubers are doing and not dance around it.
and blind people wouldn't see it, if they use special software to read video names out to them, they won't know it's there; taking blind people into consideration when designing websites is a big thing, so it's the same on youtube from platform point of view

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Return to “Estee Lalonde”