Essie "Gon' need that" Button part13

shmeeble
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Essie "Gon' need that" Button part13

Post by shmeeble »

Catching up on her vlogs and I do agree that she has changed a lot recently mood wise.
:tu:

Smiths_Fan
Learner
Learner

Post by Smiths_Fan »

How you doin?

bees
Learner
Learner

Post by bees »

so, what's the deal with people being paid to snapchat now?

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Sent from my WP using Tapatalk

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

I feel like youtubers are using snapchat to show sponsored products... I don't know how snapchat would pay them...
:tu:

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

bees wrote:so, what's the deal with people being paid to snapchat now?
Seriously? My god. These people get paid to do the DUMBEST SHIT EVER.

I've been watching YT for years, but lately I've just been realizing how stupid and pointless 95% of Youtubers are (the BIG channels, I still love my smaller YTers who just chat about random stuff). They don't do anything worth a damn, and particularly in Estee's case, provide the most mind-numbingly stupid content I've ever seen. Just the fact that she has 997,000 people (I'm assuming mostly brain dead teenagers because I don't know anyone who actually has a fulfilling life who obsesses over YTers) who sit and home and drool over her videos and tweets and snapchats of her drinking a fucking Starbucks iced tea is mind boggling. And they rake in money for this shit. I mean, good for them, but it just shows me what is wrong with the world/internet/celeb culture. And how I DON'T want to be one of those people or be part of feeding these peoples egos/banks. I hope these YT-worshippers one day realize there is SO MUCH MORE to the world.

Sorry rant over.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Snapchat turned down a deal with facebook in 2013/14 so it's no doubt that they planned to monetize. They turned down millions so it seems like they thought they could make more by themselves.

the Singaporean bloggers has been trashing IG and complimenting snapchat so they probably got news from their company that snapchat is monetizing.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Smiths_Fan wrote:How you doin?

Was scrolling through the thread and when I saw this for a second I thought i was on a zoe thread :?
BANNED

:hugs:

hidebound
Talker
Talker

Post by hidebound »

Essie showing her sucking skills again...guess we are getting the full view of what aslan sees in her ;)

That hair though: She looks like she's attended the Alfie Deyes school of bad hairstyles...

pops80
Learner
Learner

Post by pops80 »

I am getting so sick of Q&A's, I mean they only pick out the questions they want to answer about themselves, and it's always dumb shit like "what's your favourite colour?" how are we meant to get to know a person better if they never answer deeper questions? Just once I'd love to see one of them answer a few questions that make them slightly uncomfortable...but then again it's only 12 year old's asking the questions, so I can't really expect more than that!
Here's a few questions for you Estee,

1. What does Aslan REALLY do for a living?
2. Do You really smoke?
3. When will you go back to living in Canada? because we all know you are miserable in London.
4. How many products have you pushed that you don't like just to fund living in a townhouse in London?

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

^ I 'm pretty sure she doesn't have to fund anything about the townhouse at all. I think that all belongs to Aslan.
From what I remember someone on here pulled up the details and he paid £2million in Cash for it. No mortgage. :?
I'd love to see her actually answer the other questions honestly though! :D

pinecone_2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinecone_2 »

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

pinecone_2 wrote:Image
*vomits*

it's from this interview
http://www.andpop.com/2015/07/22/essie- ... ign=buffer
I hate this ridiculous justification of 'viewers who really really want to see it soon now can through Vessel"... you know where else people can see videos as soon as they are posted? YOUTUBE... the only reason there is a delay now is because you chose to put your stuff on Vessel.

What a moron. Vessel isn't solving a problem. It's just a different platform that is distancing YTrs from viewers who don't have the patience or money to throw at Vessel.

lanes410
Talker
Talker

Post by lanes410 »

Yup. What's she gonna say, the truth? "vessel offered me a multi-thousand dollar deal. It delays how quickly people on YouTube see my videos, which already have no schedule because I just can't be fucked to stick to one."

Vessel does not mean you're seeing videos sooner. It means you're seeing them when they used to be posted to YouTube, and now YouTube is just late. And it's so lame now when Estée tweets about her "brand new video" and it turns out it's an OLD video, that's been on vessel for 3 days.

Oh well, not a chance in HELL I am ever paying for vessel once the free trial runs out.

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

So it seems (according to fran's husband's twitter) that Fran & Ed are now living in London. I hope that means we will see more of her in the vlogs, I like her and think she could be a good influence on Estee.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i'd love to see vessel's paying subscriber count. the only people i know with an account got in with a free trial. i can't imagine they have a sustainable business model.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

I'm on it for the free trial and there is no way I'm paying it to watch videos early. It's such an absurd idea to ask people to pay you for watching videos early! :?

izopi88
Talker
Talker

Post by izopi88 »

I'm on vessel with a free trial as well... Never ever will pay for such a stupid thing.

Estee's new video is up there. Another slow motion artistic video. Which she tells that she got rid off most of her makeup items. But the thing is I guess her hair is a bit longer in that video so i think it is not a recent video... well i dunno.

peliksn25
Learner
Learner

Post by peliksn25 »

Her new Video in Vessel is kind of stupid. She speaks about how much stuff she got rid of, but she showed nothing.

Seemed like an ad for the Book.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

New video not only seemed like an ad for the book, but seemed like she's trying to copy Ingrid's new video style.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”