Estée "YOUR #ad HERE" Lalonde - GreedyButton part 10

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estée "YOUR #ad HERE" Lalonde - GreedyButton part 10

Post by Owli »

wahahaaha how boring must her life be when these are the groundbreaking lifechanging news? :rofl:

oh and essie, sorry to disturb your excitement, but "goofy" means you place your right foot in the front!
(I used to skateboard)

and no: society didn't tell you that you have to be right handed. you were not growing up in the 1930s or 1950s :roll:
(even than it was not done everywhere, you would have schools were pupils had to write with right hands, in others people didn't care so much)

haha and on the phone:
"mum, guss what I just found out today?!"
i BET her mum had a little shock thinking that essie would be pregnant! :rofl:

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I loved how her mom was like "huh, okay" and Estee was trying to pull this "SOCIETY DID THIS TO ME I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LEFT HANDED OMG" and her mom was like "why would society want you to be right-handed?" :rofl:

Also I hated the hair. When it was styled and she had makeup on it was more tolerable, but I much prefer her previous hairstyle.
XOXO

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Waldorfdarling wrote:I loved how her mom was like "huh, okay" and Estee was trying to pull this "SOCIETY DID THIS TO ME I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LEFT HANDED OMG" and her mom was like "why would society want you to be right-handed?" :rofl:

Also I hated the hair. When it was styled and she had makeup on it was more tolerable, but I much prefer her previous hairstyle.
I loved that part too! It's like her mom is so much more grounded in reality, she just cuts her off being like, Um yeah, I need to get to work! Meanwhile the most exciting part about Estee's day is that she "found out" she is left handed. I really don't see what difference it makes....I'm left handed, but I do almost everything else except writing and eating with my right hand (throw a ball, use a mouse, dial a phone) not because society pressured me to, just because that's what I feel comfortable with. Geez, she's so dense and vacuous sometimes.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Vlogathon
Informer
Informer

Post by Vlogathon »

Okay idk if this was mentioned already but that keepcup was definitely sponsored or at least a PR thing bc of the way she held it in the Q&A. It was already linked in the description too.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

That left handed shit was so unbearably second-hand embarrassing.

doublethink
Informer
Informer

Post by doublethink »

My left eye is the dominant eye and I've never felt I could be left handed…ever.
anyway…
I did notice like allegedly mentioned the comments saying that hair salon is crazy expensive.
As I will assume her new glasses will be also. She had Dior ones since years ago what would be a step up from that?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Please tell me this girl is a troll.

1) That hair - wtf? She thinks that looks good?
2) The left handed thing - major wtf? did she seriously get excited over that? I would have broken up with her if I had to hear a full day of that bullshit. Some people try so hard to be unique/special.

Post by Guest »

I'm left handed and am now embarrassed for us lefties who had to endure that video.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

sillypeanut wrote:I'm left handed and am now embarrassed for us lefties who had to endure that video.
Yeah I'm embarassed right along with you...i write and eat food left handed but I do everything else right handed.
I must be so quirky and cool. Better go tweet about this groundbreaking life discovery. :rofl: :tu:
I hope she doesn't mention this in future vlogs.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

allegedly wrote:That awful haircut cost $277 USD! :rofl:

http://www.hershesons.com/salons/find-t ... onduit-st/
Dang!!! Just goes to show that spending more on a haircut means it'll turn out better than a $30 one. I thought it was funny how she mentioned how honest people were about her haircut on Instagram.

oh_n0ez
Talker
Talker

Post by oh_n0ez »

Wait, so was Estee saying she was born to be left-handed? Because I don't think she talked about it enough :roll:

Cannot believe she spent 80% of that vlog dumbfounded by an optician telling her she should've been a lefty. (Since when is an optician an authority on that kind of thing anyway?) I understand mentioning it once just to mention it, but to talk about it 3 separate times in one video AT LENGTH is just sad and shows how little she has going on in her life. Even Aslan seemed to just be humoring her when she was telling him. I always get secondhand embarrassment for her when she gets super excited over the stupidest sh*t and then she talks to Aslan about it and he's like "Yuuuup ok." She gets excited over the most meaningless stuff, it's so pathetic.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

Oh...that hair...no. That's bad. Very unflattering. I agree with a previous poster, that style seems to flatter mostly people with smaller features/narrower faces. Not Estee.

missb216
Learner
Learner

Post by missb216 »

She probably got it cut because of Lena Dunham. Theres a Golden Globe pic of her in a yellow dress (i cant post pics because reasons), and i could swear Estee took that pic to the hair dresser and asked for it.
I dont know why that hairdresser would just blindly cut it that way otherwise. If i go in with a whimsical idea, my hair dresser laughs and does what'll look best within the parameters. Or he tells me its a silly idea. We do that. Could be just me. :?

crystalballer
Learner
Learner

Post by crystalballer »

Oh god she sounded so dumb with this left handed thing, it makes me embarrassed for her.

PS - Her haircut reminds me of my grandmas hair. Makes her look 10+ years older

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

missb216 wrote:She probably got it cut because of Lena Dunham. Theres a Golden Globe pic of her in a yellow dress (i cant post pics because reasons), and i could swear Estee took that pic to the hair dresser and asked for it.
I dont know why that hairdresser would just blindly cut it that way otherwise. If i go in with a whimsical idea, my hair dresser laughs and does what'll look best within the parameters. Or he tells me its a silly idea. We do that. Could be just me. :?

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

Tbh her hair looks like when a kid hacks their own hair up with and then the hairdresser has to 'fix' it by giving them the shortest bob possible so that it grows out normally.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

The new haircut isn't too bad, it goes give her hair a lot of volume.

I'm really surprised how many times Estee has mentioned that she does nothing all day.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

Waldorfdarling wrote:her mom was like "why would society want you to be right-handed?" :rofl:
:tu: Estee's mum!

Wow, Estee can still surprise me. So she's left-handed despite being right-handed, having no urge to use her left-hand, and never trying to be left-handed as a child and having it trained out of her. (EDIT: Just got onto the third discussion about it in the vlog and she finally remembers being told to use her right hand once. Despite saying earlier to her mum that she didn't know how society had forced her to be right-handed). You can tell from her mum's reaction that she's always been right-handed. Society has been so haaard on her. :roll:

My mum's a leftie and for two weeks when she was two years old, my grandparents forced her to be right-handed. She developed a stutter out of nowhere and when they realised how distressing the forced change was, they let her use her left hand again. Stutter stopped immediately.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

AliCat
Informer
Informer

Post by AliCat »

Do my eyes deceive me or did Greedy Butt Butt get an iPhone 6 because her 6+ was too big? I recall her going on about how the 6+ was huge and now she seems to be with a smaller model.

I could be wrong though. She may just have giant hands.
Relaunched my blog due to a love of writing & beautiful things.

alli-lane.com <3

Return to “Estee Lalonde”