HAPPY FRIDAYYYY!

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Par

Post by Nikory »

ellebullock wrote:Logged in just to see if I got banned.
And APE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS!
HAPPY FRIDAYYYY!
Lol, yay! You're not ban hahaha

Hi babash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hi babash »

lenathediva wrote:
NY state of mind wrote:
LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

And I'll just leave this here in case any of you need a laugh in addition to a pick me up. Finally found and uploaded it :D :D :D

[youtube][/youtube]
I have no words for what I just saw. :o
My goodness! Such an awful song.. I bet he was hoping to be discovered by Usher. I doubt if the girl in the video is April...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello_nihao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hello_nihao »

Ugh, so I get that April is sad about Mr. Bob. But Jesus Christ I hate how she cries. It's so weird her voice sounds like a child who is trying to fake cry, then she just bursts out into tears. Just like in the birthday vlog, when she opens the Prada bag. I legit thought she was doing some weird fake cry at first.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Girl in the video is NOT April.
April should have run away when Justin named a song after her.

mulanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mulanana »

NY state of mind wrote:
tluchansky wrote:
NY state of mind wrote:
LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

And I'll just leave this here in case any of you need a laugh in addition to a pick me up. Finally found and uploaded it :D :D :D

Is that an Asian girl in that video?
Lol I think that's Ape Image She actually looked pretty before Loam was born and she let everything go to hell
I think that's Tiffany, Susan's daughter haha!
Tessa wrote:Did she really just say Bay-nets? OMG. She has a cooking channel but has never heard of beignets? She acts like she's 13 years old.

I would like to know how they are affording all this care that Mr. Bob is getting. If they had to borrow for TrendingFamily, (Why else would April need to sign papers regarding TF at the bank?) How are they affording all this emergency cat care?

And honestly, I can't take Justin seriously at all when he starts talking about the cat. And why is Mr. Bob now always having these emergencies after a trip? They didn't actually show any vet footage this time around, so I'm thinking possibly this cat tragedy is more fiction than fact. They also were out strolling not seeming too affected while Bob was supposedly in surgery. Last time they were so upset they almost hyperventilated on camera.

The new intro is just like not only the Lavigne's but some other intros I've seen on YT, and on cheesy sitcoms. More and more these family vloggers are trying to come across like television and that makes them less authentic. I'm just wondering when the YT bubble is going to burst. It seems like every family now wants to vlog and they're all just watching each other.

I think all these deleted videos is just the tip if the iceberg where earning a living with YT is now going to become more difficult.

During VidCon it was announced that Morgan Spurlock of SuperSize Me fame, is going to partner with ShayCarl to produce his documentary about Youtubers. Imagine how many new family vloggers are going to come out of the woodwork after that. Everybody and their brother will think they can quit their day jobs and just vlog for a living. The Adsense and sponsorship deals are going to dry up and be offered to just a chosen few.

A&J are already hurting for views and all these people they now allow to promote in their vlogs are probably syphoning some of their viewers. It boggles my mind why these vloggers just constantly pass their audience around. Collabs are fine because they are win-win, but to just allow two commercials a day by other vloggers on your channel is just stupid.

Even if they are TF clients it seems like a very lame perk. They showed one young woman a few days ago who didn't give her name or her channel name, and I was wondering if she was so YT famous that I was just supposed to know who she was, because she spent her minute at the end of their vlog just gushing over A&J.

I sent a PM for the FB info in case we have to bug out. I don't like that this board is the only one with the banner warning. I've seen much worse things said on plenty of other boards on this website.
mystical-rose wrote:When we all decide, can we just move to the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND page? It'll be much easier than the fb page, since some of us might not want our personal profile to be used. And what if either April or Justin accidentally get into that group? That'll end up defeating the purpose of a private group.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

TabloidGurl wrote: Image

Here's the link to vid starts @ min 5:11

Welcome! and thank you for this~! You can totally see Kustin's concentration tongue in action here.

mulanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mulanana »

I can't reply for some reason...but girl in the video was Tiffany... Daughter of Susan. I'm pretty sure haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

Nikory wrote:Girl in the video is NOT April.
yes, it's been speculated that the girl in the video is actually a ladyboy, lol :rofl:

jakel

Post by jakel »

What should our next thread be named? make sure to upvote or comment here http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=200

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

Tessa wrote:I just saw this and thought you ladies would find it interesting.

She explains the reasons why YT has been deleting vids.
The other thing she mentions (that I also find quite obnoxious) is the fact that YouTubers have their Google+ accounts linked to their other social media sites, eg. Twitter, so that comments that they post in their comments section are auto-posted to Twitter. A&J are guilty of this all the time, but it's definitely not limited to them.
The only difference is that gabe's twitter gives you the option to view the media linked to the tweet, rather than having the entire video embedded into the tweet (which is the majority of tweets on Ape's twitter).

jakel

Post by jakel »

Reupload
Trying to Cope - July 31, 2015

Link to all comments from the real vlog: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=-thDGYPGCAs

jakel

Post by jakel »

CandiedYam wrote:
TabloidGurl wrote: Image

Here's the link to vid starts @ min 5:11

Welcome! and thank you for this~! You can totally see Kustin's concentration tongue in action here.
maybe he has a resting bitch face?

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

jakel wrote:Reupload
Trying to Cope - July 31, 2015

Link to all comments from the real vlog: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=-thDGYPGCAs
Thanks for the upload!

Most of the video is skip worthy. I think I watched about one minute....skipped all the crying and talking about the cat.....boring!

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Nikory wrote:Girl in the video is NOT April.
That girl in the video was running away too. She was watching him from afar. lol

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Just had to quickly say how the clip of Liam throwing the foil in the bin was staged, Justin even tripped up and said ' go throw it back in the trash can' which just goes to show he was taking it out and putting it back in numerous times before they filmed it to make it appear as though he was able to follow an instruction.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Nikory wrote:
ellebullock wrote:Logged in just to see if I got banned.
And APE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS!
HAPPY FRIDAYYYY!
Lol, yay! You're not ban hahaha
Iol. Not banned YET.
But for now, I will celebrate by feeding my gerbal my teets. It just , um, it just , umm. I can't explain, I just don't know how to explain...um , just makes me so happy.
Anyway, gonna blow bubbles after too.
Sorry, I'm mentally I'll. My personal doctor told me so.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

This is ridiculous. I can't access the main thread of AA7/AprilJustinTV. I was only able to successfully get in here by clicking on my profile and viewing my post history. GG is making is intentionally making it hard for us. It is possible for us to create our own forum?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Really? I use tapatalk so I didnt notice. It's buried now?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “AprilAthena7”