MaryAprilAsswipe VS QueenDee (TheLavigneLife)

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MaryAprilAsswipe VS QueenDee (TheLavigneLife)

Post by Nikory »

I like Janice, she seems chill. I also like her Dad and mom(lola ).

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MaryAprilAsswipe VS QueenDee (TheLavigneLife)

Post by z0negirl »

Nikory wrote:I like Janice, she seems chill. I also like her Dad and mom(lola ).
Yes! Dee's family seems so down to earth, hard-working. Too bad she didn't have time to grow up and figure her life out before she has two children with a loser!

Jerry's family is just as great. His Mom and sisters are articulate, intelligent women - role models for Jordan. His Dad is hilarious too, each and every single time he makes fun of Jerry and his sister it kills me. It's kind of like Grandpa David mocking and questioning Jerkoff's manhood!

I wonder of Ape's "dress for yourself" bullshit was a subtle support for Jerry and Dee always exploiting Dee's golden breasts? If that's the case, it's no wonder these two are besties. They have no brains nor backbones, both tied to loser boys who exploit their wives and children.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I think Dee just shows her fake titties too much. It's okay to dress up, but at least cover your whole boobs. Half of it is showing up. I get she have the body to show but, c'mon, there's time and place for that. Her boobs is in every vlog .
I just want to grab a pin and try to pop it! Lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Nikory wrote:I think Dee just shows her fake titties too much. It's okay to dress up, but at least cover your whole boobs. Half of it is showing up. I get she have the body to show but, c'mon, there's time and place for that. Her boobs is in every vlog .
I just want to grab a pin and try to pop it! Lol
You'll need a couple of pokes, those things look harder than rocks! The thing is, she covers up for the few times she's gone to church as well some parties. So she knows when it's inappropriate and when it isn't. They also know that screen grabs for their vlogs with her boobs gives them more clicks. It's sad but true.

Apparently, she had to go to the ER because she passed out at the gym. I wonder if she and Aps have the same IBS problems; not feeling well because you can't take the heat in the kitchen even when you cook crap!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Aps & JustaFraud are still lying and reaping the consequences. Their answer is to block and delete, and continue to keep up the facade of their fakeness.

DeeWhingey & KrustyJerry over-dramatize their vlogs and titles, rarely ever address their adversity until it actually backfires. Their answer is the inevitable stress and breakdowns, both physically and emotionally. Jerry spends time with his family, Dee runs to Lola's and all is good.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Looks like they both have Josie as a subbie. Can't tell if she's is a fan of LavigneLife though.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^Josie Grosie doesn't seem to like Dee. She's probably sad that she's been replaced by a new bestie :rofl:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Not to mention jealous of Dee's fit body. If Josie got off the net and into a gym she could have positive results too..

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I like watching the lavigne compared to AprilJustin. Dee and jerry are full of drama. Lol it's like Kardashian, Drama sells in reality tv. April and Justin can't even fake drama lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Aps has her undergraduate degree. Does nothing with it. Co-creator and co-partner for all the scams and unethical behavior for their failed name.

Dee is getting her undergraduate degree. Will do nothing with it except be Executive Manager of her babies daddy.

Their parents must be *so* proud at how these girls have turned out. What a waste of money and school space.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Aps and JustaTrendingScamilies have no one, not even KIN to help them organize meetups.

Jerry and Dee have Omnia Media to help them organize meetups.
a_moore850 wrote:

They just posted their meetup info..talk about airbrushed lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Poor Apey! Even her bestie Dee gets more love from their idol.

Hokeo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hokeo »

mindlesschatter wrote:Just wanted to put this out here, so when Dee started to go back to college I started to get annoyed with her. She made some comment about being in class with someone who was taking it for the 5th time and actually laughed in her face. I thought that was classless, because let's be real, if it was her or her child and that's what they wanted to do in life, you should never laugh and tell them to give up. (my opinion)

I don't respect her attitude or immaturity as of late as well. Apparently their vlog is all abuzz because everyone has done the math that she got pregnant a few months after knowing Jerry and he's cheated on her and now she has two kids and still isn't married. (her choice, not knocking it, but if you point fingers others will point back)

Anyhow...I was just curious how much Ape loves this girl. Is she still obsessed and watching her after the latest vlog that said some really immature, rude and disgusting things in??
http://youtu.be/rswnD56BCvI?t=8m7s Here is where it starts. Apparently someone made some comments regarding the no marriage and all and the user did say things about Dee's children. I don't condone that or think it's right, but here she is doing the same damn thing when all she had to do was block the user and take the higher ground. But she went off and although she might have said one or 2 lines of sense, the rest was just childish and embarrassing.

Sorry for the rant, but I wonder how Ape feels about her friend. Still gushing and loving her? I think yes....I wonder if she will mention it. lol
Cockeyed Dee banned me from both channels because I knocked MaryApril's block... Her bff that she only met a few months ago. MaryAprilAsswipe mimics everything, and I mean EVERYTHING this thing does. One has to wonder if MaryApril has any spec of brain cell to rub together in order for her to come up with some originality. The LaVigne Life gave his subbies "The Grapevine" and after a few months of that MaryApril watching them wanted the same thing for her subbies. As they say, monkey see, monkey do. I made a comment about the matter on MaryApril's channel and, OMG, did I get the third degree not just from her subbies but from Arsewipe and Dee themselves.

And then there's Dee's lame fitness channel. I subbed and watch maybe a few and could not believe how boring it was. I am very grateful that Dee banned me from her *yawn!* channel. This one thinks she's gods gift to the YT community.

Return to “L-O”