AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

mindlesschatter

Re: AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by mindlesschatter »

Wow...she was mentioning getting him a plate today and even showing him using a plate at the restaurant. How long did she take again? Seriously.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by frizzzx86 »

mindlesschatter wrote:She addresses her pronunciation of pictures today...."pitchers"
she said it again today when taking a pitcher of justine and pervy d. except now she says pit-tures... oh Ape! :roll:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

frizzzx86 wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:She addresses her pronunciation of pictures today...."pitchers"
she said it again today when taking a pitcher of justine and pervy d. except now she says pit-tures... oh Ape! :roll:
How many ways can she mispronounce one word?! :rofl:

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

z0negirl wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:
How many ways can she mispronounce one word?! :rofl:
Maybe a speech therapist would give them a Family Rate and they could all three get help.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

HeyThereDelilah_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeyThereDelilah_ »

Someone mentioned how dumb it was to give a 1 year old a paint marker for a pad directly on the carpet the other day. Lo and behold, it's on a plastic sheet today!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

jakel

Post by jakel »

Emergency Vet Visit ! - June 5, 2015

They're all at the park and Apey says "Liam heard his name being called". There was another child named Loam Liam nearby. :roll: Rightttttt as if he knows his name.

alex33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alex33 »

the whole freon ac disaster. In her people CHANGE! vlog she mentioned the freon ac thing twice....like do you need to go that in depth about AC? lol. Also the title of the vlog how she was mentioning how people are saying she's stoic and how she's changed..... And justin going to use the carseat as a backpack...lol GGer's were talking about the uselessness of that carseat since they won't use it as a backpack...and lo and behold! magically they mentioned in the next vlog they're gonna use it in LA. I could just go on lol.... :rofl:

mindlesschatter

alex33 wrote:the whole freon ac disaster. In her people CHANGE! vlog she mentioned the freon ac thing twice....like do you need to go that in depth about AC? lol. Also the title of the vlog how she was mentioning how people are saying she's stoic and how she's changed..... And justin going to use the carseat as a backpack...lol GGer's were talking about the uselessness of that carseat since they won't use it as a backpack...and lo and behold! magically they mentioned in the next vlog they're gonna use it in LA. I could just go on lol.... :rofl:
Stoic is the only word she knows. She uses it constantly. Girl needs to read more and watch the news and buy a thesaurus. Watching vlogs will not expand her brain.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

mindlesschatter wrote:
alex33 wrote:the whole freon ac disaster. In her people CHANGE! vlog she mentioned the freon ac thing twice....like do you need to go that in depth about AC? lol. Also the title of the vlog how she was mentioning how people are saying she's stoic and how she's changed..... And justin going to use the carseat as a backpack...lol GGer's were talking about the uselessness of that carseat since they won't use it as a backpack...and lo and behold! magically they mentioned in the next vlog they're gonna use it in LA. I could just go on lol.... :rofl:
Stoic is the only word she knows. She uses it constantly. Girl needs to read more and watch the news and buy a thesaurus. Watching vlogs will not expand her brain.
I used to have a English-Tagalog dictionary, any time i hear a word that I don't know, I look it up. Lol
I still do, now in my phone app. When I read a book (not audio listen) , I still look up the meaning of some words that I don't know and Bookmarked it lol

mindlesschatter

Nikory wrote: I used to have a English-Tagalog dictionary, any time i hear a word that I don't know, I look it up. Lol
I still do, now in my phone app. When I read a book (not audio listen) , I still look up the meaning of some words that I don't know and Bookmarked it lol
Yeah, my dad does that too. Especially if he reads it online, he will write it down and look up the definition. That's how you learn. I don't think Ape is dumb, she just doesn't want to better herself. She thinks its OK tone the way she is. Such a shame.

sha1234

AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by sha1234 »

Can't wait until Loam and siblings are doing grammar, math, science, geography etc in school and her dumb ass is unable to help. Those kids will be so embarrassed. I don't know abt school curriculum there in the US, but in Canada these kids bring home some really difficult things in grades 2,3,4...Things I didn't do until later grades. There's no way she will be able to assist her kids with homework.

It's a pity because in my line of work, we help adults who are illiterate and want to learn and want to read...and then there's Ape who is capable but chooses to just piss away her brain cells.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Filming loam in his crib
Showing Justine doing chores
Saying thanks to Sharon on camera for babysitting Loam while they were away at the walmart thing

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Explaining why people pass her when she's driving

jakel

Post by jakel »

someone here recently asked how old Bob is and what order he was adopted and Ape answered

mindlesschatter

She mentioned that they have litter boxes for EACH cat. She did that purposely to let us know.

Return to “AprilJustinTV”