CrustyJusty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The GAIL thread

Post by CrustyJusty »

JenLizama wrote:
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol
Nah that's what I was remembering

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

JenLizama wrote:
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol
Jen, you are right. April once replied to a minion saying her dad was half Chinese/Filipino while gail's father is half Spanish/Filipino.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

I could not believe that was Gail in the videos. She looks so different with all that makeup. Everytime she's in April's vlogs, Gail almost is never wearing any makeup. She actually looks pretty with makeup, but if she could just somehow, someway fix that voice.. Then I could probably finish her videos.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

sha1234 wrote:Image
That's disturbing...

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

The question is how did she not realize that the strand of hair was there when editing the video, or does she really not care?

CantBelieve
Learner
Learner

Post by CantBelieve »

lol it's just a piece of hair. No big deal, especially since she's new to the whole filming thing. Free pass :P
btw. what's her youtube channel?

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

CantBelieve wrote:lol it's just a piece of hair. No big deal, especially since she's new to the whole filming thing. Free pass :P
btw. what's her youtube channel?
gailygoops
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

jakel

Post by jakel »

:barf:
Just watched that vid, it def looks like a pube. It probably belongs to her sasquash of a bf. Ohl-so, I see that Gail keeps a house/room as clean as Apeshit does.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

That family, always classy.

LispyGorillaTV
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

yup #classy
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth ;)

cyyyypp
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cyyyypp »

I can't find her fb at all :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Yikes. I know she's 19 but still, that stuff has a way of showing itself at the most inopportune times. Take Justafraud for example.

I saw her Q&A vlog because I was interested to see if she mentioned Ate April. I loved how she pointed out that yes, they indeed have different fathers but they (she) didn't refer to them as half siblings. That's pretty interesting considering how much Ape points out that Dad is a Step-Dad.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

Gail's voice is so fake and annoying. She probably sounds like that to be "cute."

I hope she doesn't try to get a real job in the future. Employers Google eveyone nowadays and she has some interesting stuff online. I know she young and probably doesn't care now. But all that stuff bites you in the ass later on. She should ask her brother-in-law, Justin.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

PandaHodge wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
Yeah..Gails dad has more of Spanish ancestry and Ape's Chinese if I remember correctly. I guess people were saying how Ape doesn't look "typical" Filipino. I could agree. When she had those terrible clip in bangs she looked Chinese to me

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

mindlesschatter wrote:
PandaHodge wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
Yeah..Gails dad has more of Spanish ancestry and Ape's Chinese if I remember correctly. I guess people were saying how Ape doesn't look "typical" Filipino. I could agree. When she had those terrible clip in bangs she looked Chinese to me
Her eyes is the only thing that makes her look chinese. She have the dark feature of a filipino.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

haha, her eyes are Chinese? how so? just curious..since I am one. o-O
zoeferret wrote:I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

Gail's voice is so fake and annoying. She probably sounds like that to be "cute."

I hope she doesn't try to get a real job in the future. Employers Google eveyone nowadays and she has some interesting stuff online. I know she young and probably doesn't care now. But all that stuff bites you in the ass later on. She should ask her brother-in-law, Justin.
exactly!!Gail sounds just as uneducated as April..but Gail is more of a social butterfly I would say.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

CowGoesMeow wrote:haha, her eyes are Chinese? how so? just curious..since I am one. o-O
zoeferret wrote:I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

exactly!!Gail sounds just as uneducated as April..but Gail is more of a social butterfly I would say.
Lol , a lot of Fil-chinese have similar eyes like April. I only say that because I'm Filipino-chinese-spanish descent. Both Grandpa are from China. Most Filipino doesn't think I'm Filipino unless i start talking lol. They always think I'm chinese because of my eyes (shape) . But, i have lighter skin color and hair color than April .

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Positive points of Gail:
She doesn't care what people think. She says so...but unlike Ape, she really means it.
She also doesn't care about where she gets things from. Her outfit and makeup had stuff from the Goodwill and the Dollar Store. I applaud her for really just doing whatever she feels like.

Negative:
She has the foundation miss match issues like her sister. In the end it didn't look bad because of the blush and powders but from the beginning, she was shades lighter than her neck.
Editing is not terrible, but could be better. Her boyfriend cut of some places where she was pointing. LOL
her boyfriend was also moving around in the background and trying to lay low on the bed or something.
she needs to clean up her place a bit. That hair was VERY noticeable.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

mindlesschatter wrote:Positive points of Gail:
She doesn't care what people think. She says so...but unlike Ape, she really means it.
She also doesn't care about where she gets things from. Her outfit and makeup had stuff from the Goodwill and the Dollar Store. I applaud her for really just doing whatever she feels like.
Great points! Since what she says follows with what she does - I totally believe and appreciate that she really is her own person. I also think she's seen what Ape has gone through and acts only to learn from those mistakes. It's refreshing to see someone that young have a mind of their own. While she yet has a lot to learn, it seems like she's on the right path. Gail is a whole hell of a lot more mature than April, that's for sure.

Return to “AprilAthena7”