The GAIL thread

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The GAIL thread

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:Hold on, she's 19 and just finished high school via homeschooling? Dear Lord. I hope she gets back on track and puts in the work. School isn't for everyone but hard work sure is.
My 2 brothers graduated highschool at 19&20 only because, my auntie enrolled them in middle school instead of highschool when we came here. Lol
They were older than other kids in class and was jn ESL for a year.
I should have gone back to high school since I graduated at 16 in the Philippines. Lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Nikory wrote:
z0negirl wrote:Hold on, she's 19 and just finished high school via homeschooling? Dear Lord. I hope she gets back on track and puts in the work. School isn't for everyone but hard work sure is.
My 2 brothers graduated highschool at 19&20 only because, my auntie enrolled them in middle school instead of highschool when we came here. Lol
I should have gone back to high school since I graduated at 16 in the Philippines. Lol
You and your siblings were born abroad, right? I have a handful of friends who were born abroad, came here and were placed a year lower than their age. One of my girlfriend's birthday is in December so she's even more older because of that.

If I'm not mistaken, G along with her brother was born here in the States. Either their parents didn't keep an eye on their schooling or traditional high school just wasn't for her. Both she and Ape have stated that it took her longer than the norm and thankfully, she actually received her diploma via homeschooling.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:
Nikory wrote:
You and your siblings were born abroad, right? I have a handful of friends who were born abroad, came here and were placed a year lower than their age. One of my girlfriend's birthday is in December so she's even more older because of that.

If I'm not mistaken, G along with her brother was born here in the States. Either their parents didn't keep an eye on their schooling or traditional high school just wasn't for her. Both she and Ape have stated that it took her longer than the norm and thankfully, she actually received her diploma via homeschooling.

Didn't April said one time that she had to take summer class, too?

Maybe, they weren't studying or maybe failed and repeat a year?

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Um. OHMAIGAWD. What is she thinking?

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

her left ear piercing is huge :o

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

The GAIL thread

Post by Just_saying »

I didn't watch the whole video yet, but did you guys catch this? Her eyes in the beginning of the video, as she was trying to show off her eye makeup.. Pretty scary.
She does that a couple times in the beginning, that is not appealing at all. She needs to work on her poses.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Her skin is soo bad. :o :?
No one in her right mind would hire her to do their makeup.
Someone should advise her to let her skin breathe and focus on skin care instead of expensive makeup. I don't have a sister but if I did, I'll be honest with her with these things.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

12st wrote:Her skin is soo bad. :o :?
Someone should advise her to let her skin breathe and focus on skin care instead of expensive makeup. I don't have a sister but if I did, I'll be honest with her with these things.
She definitely has a nice camera, it even picks up the lint or flakes in her hair!

If she took all that money she has spent on makeup as well time and effort into a dermatologist, she would improve her skin and definitely help in the long run. It's nice to get dolled up and cover the flaws but if you don't have a good base - even the best make-up artist can't cover it all without causing more damage.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:
12st wrote:Her skin is soo bad. :o :?
She definitely has a nice camera, it even picks up the lint or flakes in her hair!

If she took all that money she has spent on makeup as well time and effort into a dermatologist, she would improve her skin and definitely help in the long run. It's nice to get dolled up and cover the flaws but if you don't have a good base - even the best make-up artist can't cover it all without causing more damage.
I know, she should spend money and go to a dermatologist to help her skin.
When I was her age, I did that. I never had acne, just get pimples here and there. But I still went to see a dermatologist, mostly for my eczema but also asked for meds for my pimples . My skin is nice now except for brown spot.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

Ew. She looks like a working girl. :?
May the bridges I burn light the way.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Her foundation looked bad :?

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

It must stink in that room, they have one of those car air freshener (the little tree one) hanging on the door knob lol
April's strong b.o must run. In the family

jakel

Post by jakel »

Gail's boyfriend looks like he is stinky and smelly. There is just something about him that screams poor hygiene. I really don't like his beard too. Somehow it looks like pubes growing on top his face.

jakel

Post by jakel »

Gail's colab with Ape. Didn't bother to reupload since she has so few views.
[youtube][/youtube]

Reuploaded Ape's colab vid: What's New at the Drugstore Summer 2015! - July 9, 2015
https://youtu.be/TuOKgCbPteU

jakel

Post by jakel »

This is so disgusting!!!! :jd: :jd:

jakel

Post by jakel »

Since Gail is a beauty guru now, I made her own thread here http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1646130

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

She certainly doesn't go for the natural look!

Though I wasn't impressed with her make-up style and her hygiene, I was a bit impressed with the fact that she's trying to be creative with her camera. Yes, she has a lot to learn, but she's miles ahead of April when it comes to creativity and trying something new.

Her voice makes me not want to watch, though.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Return to “AprilAthena7”