Video Rant Ideas

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Video Rant Ideas

Post by dragonrose18 »

Hi guys! Okay, so my mom is going to do more rants about Apey and Justine!! :D Here is the first one she has done:

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or evidence for me to include in upcoming videos, please post them!! I love reading all the hilarious comments! :tu: :respekt: :love2:

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Re: Video Rant Ideas

Post by CanadianChica »

For someone who supposedly has 2 degrees she has the intelligence and vocabulary of a 4th grader.

For someone who is NOT materialistic she owns chanel bags and sunglasses and Christian Louboutin shoes.

For a beauty guru she cant match her foundations, cant do eyeliner and buys the ugliest sunglasses, handbags and clothes.

She posts links to amazon that are not even the actual products she shows, just smilar, just to make a dime

she shows her post baby belly but its evident shes still sucking it in

Her own mother, sister and brother dont even seem to want anything to do with her, even now that they are moving her family isnt over all the time to spend time with her and liam.

She is a "clean freak" yet lets the cats walk all over Liams stuff, they are near the food they eat and her floors look nasty.

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

She is ungrateful, acts like she was entitled to everything she ever wanted as a kid and teen, thought she should have gotten a brand new car at age 16.

Talks negative about her stepdad every chance she gets, yet he provided for her when she was young and she is not even his biological dad.

Has to brag about everything nice she does, such as sponsor kids, giveaways, the teacher exchange thing, lets everyone know her and justin gave the family something, be it clothes or a TV. ETC. ETC.

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

Gives away the free shit she was sent and pretends it is so great... if it was so great April you wouldnt give it away.

Has ZERO friends of her own and uses excuses like "they dont like makeup like I do" LMAO

Talks about how it took her like 6 months to kiss Justin, pretending it was because she was so pure and innocent, when it was really because his fat ass sickened her and she was only putting up with him because she knew one day he would support her lazy ass and have a good job.

She is so desperate for "friends" she has to name viewers and other youtubers as friends or has to "buy" friends, as well as family to be around her.

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker

Post by dragonrose18 »

CanadianChica wrote:Gives away the free shit she was sent and pretends it is so great... if it was so great April you wouldnt give it away.

Has ZERO friends of her own and uses excuses like "they dont like makeup like I do" LMAO

Talks about how it took her like 6 months to kiss Justin, pretending it was because she was so pure and innocent, when it was really because his fat ass sickened her and she was only putting up with him because she knew one day he would support her lazy ass and have a good job.

She is so desperate for "friends" she has to name viewers and other youtubers as friends or has to "buy" friends, as well as family to be around her.

:tu: :D :D :D I just posted a new rant! We'll be working on the other ideas and keep you updated! <3

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

I agree on the rant about the lies. Just the lies. That would be a good one. From bike riding, to belly binder, to being a clean freak, affiliate links, to claiming to be a pescetarian etc...

She just lies so much and now even he does. I think everyone can contribute because I sure can't remember them all but I know there were more.

bgirltsunami
Learner
Learner

Post by bgirltsunami »

Comments on April's postpartum update....so basically the claims she made on the belly bandit video were LIES. The first sentence in that video is "I bought Belly Bandit hoping it would really shrink my stomach and it really did." (Yet there is no proof "before/after if you will)

Also, since I'm watching this review...she said RIGHT after birth she lost 15 pound, then at home a couple weeks later she lost 20, and after that she lost 30. She "really saw results" from the belly bandit=she attributes her weight loss to a belly bandit.

Here's a screenshot from the comment section of that video:

So which is it April?? Should we believe your videos or your comments for your weight loss answer?? I say neither....

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

bgirltsunami wrote:Image
She no longer needs it, because she uses full on body shapers and spanx now. Why have something focus only on the belly when you can wear something that flattens/shrinks not just the belly but a whole bunch of other parts as well? ;)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I posted this a while ago to the Fugly thread.
sha1234 wrote:
Is that a body shaper? Fabric is too shiny to be a tanktop. And I think the pink fabric is the bra...

Looks like this type of body shaper. No wonder she prefers maxi dresses lol

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

dragonrose18 wrote:

:tu: :D :D :D I just posted a new rant! We'll be working on the other ideas and keep you updated! <3
Oh wtf, it's been removed.

Pickaboo71
Learner
Learner

Post by Pickaboo71 »

I believe A&J reported the videos to their network/company and the network took them down. My friend joins the network who works for Youtube and the network will help if their members got bad reported on their videos or someone ranted about them. The network will protect their members and can do everything to help them.
sorry english is not my first language

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ They can't stand anyone learning the truth about them

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker

Post by dragonrose18 »

bgirltsunami wrote:Image

Comments on April's postpartum update....so basically the claims she made on the belly bandit video were LIES. The first sentence in that video is "I bought Belly Bandit hoping it would really shrink my stomach and it really did." (Yet there is no proof "before/after if you will)

Also, since I'm watching this review...she said RIGHT after birth she lost 15 pound, then at home a couple weeks later she lost 20, and after that she lost 30. She "really saw results" from the belly bandit=she attributes her weight loss to a belly bandit.

Here's a screenshot from the comment section of that video:

So which is it April?? Should we believe your videos or your comments for your weight loss answer?? I say neither....

I hate this bitch so much :FU: If she's going to lie as much as she does, she should actually KEEP TRACK of all the lies she's telling everyone! She has different stories each time it's amazing. :rofl:

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

Hey guys, I tweeted that video to Justin and he deleted it literally 5 mins later. :rofl: :FU:

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

sha1234 wrote:^ They can't stand anyone learning the truth about them
If they were SMART, they'd listen and learn. Not that we mock them about being bald or having a lithp, but on the stuff that says they're boring, stop bathing naked Loam, stop spending money, etc.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

crystal424 wrote:Hey guys, I tweeted that video to Justin and he deleted it literally 5 mins later. :rofl: :FU:
I think that's hilarious! Wonder if they'll mention you in their next vlog. haha I think it's HILARIOUS b/c he's an asshole and he lies. :FU:

lalalanders
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalanders »

The biggest lie she has ever told: I'M FIVE POUNDS AWAY FROM PREPREGNANCY WEIGHT

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

^@Laffing He didn't just delete it but he blocked me on twitter too. Not that I care about his insecure closeted ass. :respekt:

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

But all you were doing was sharing a video on his precious baby completing a milestone! Gesch, he's so sensitive!

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

dragonrose18 wrote:Hi guys! Okay, so my mom is going to do more rants about Apey and Justine!! :D Here is the first one she has done:

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or evidence for me to include in upcoming videos, please post them!! I love reading all the hilarious comments! :tu: :respekt: :love2:
No more rants?? :( There's so much to talk about now: the new rug that he put down the wrong way, her bra always showing, he facial expressions, why they don't leave Loam with Pervy D, the topic of Pervy D, how Apeshit never drives, how they constantly lie...so many things to rant about...

Return to “AprilJustinTV”