Judy vs April (AJtv vs IJL)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
12st
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Judy vs April (AJtv vs IJL)

Post by 12st »

More comments. Will probs get buried later in the day so made SCs.

I'm just overjoyed how more people are becoming informed and are aggressive with their sentiments.

LOL at housewives :rofl:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Waiting for someone to do a comparison of Judy's surprise party vs Ape's.

Overall Judy's looked fun. The focus was on enjoying the company of everyone there and eating good food.

Ape's was all for looks, vlog footage and show, and less about the people there or having fun. Her and JustaFail don't know how to socialize.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Judy's party is always fun to watch. All her family seems fun and doesn't act OTT around camera. They all enjoy each other.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Even with that ridiculous and blatant copy of a screenshot, Judy wins :FU:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Judy and Douchebag get flown in, hosted for a YouTube Kids event. They are given a swag bag full of local products. They go to dinner, have drinks, and act somewhat responsibly.

Ape and JustaGnome fly themselves to YT related events, rarely get hosted. They encounter local small businesses, pimp them out, and in return are gifted services. Ever since Justin's driving under the influence vlog, we have never seen alcohol in their vlogs again.

Douchebag considers himself a foodie (I hate that pretentious word), does some research and takes his and others' culinary inspiration, Anthony Bourdain's, advice. They eat at the Tonga Room. If he was listening properly, he would remember AB's recommendation was for the DRINKS and not the food.

Ape has a caca cooking channel. She only does enough research to copy a recipe and still fail. She looks to Susan and AllRecipes as her inspirations. They eat anywhere that JustaFatMouth wants to. They have been in the Bay Area for less than a year but have YET to eat anywhere worthy of culinary inspiration. The few places they HAVE gone to, Ape has nothing to say because she is as dumb as her sad snowmen.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ Lmao @ your snowman comment. Thank you. I needed that

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:^ Lmao @ your snowman comment. Thank you. I needed that
You are quite welcome. Those poor things will never be forgotten. *insert sad snowmen emoticon here*

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Ape's IG pic vs Judy's IG pic

Lola be lookin on fleek!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^I can not wait for Judy's vlog tomorrow. I did notice that Douchebrah made NO mention of having lunch with the losers on his Twitter. So did he go or he just can't be bothered with JustaFraud who called them out on the donation/tax deduction procedure during Dancember? :rofl:

Look at Ape's caption, mentioning Loamn's smile. Dude, he's not even smiling there LOL.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

What did Justafraud say about their dance december thing??

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Can't wait to find out if they stalked Judy or what...lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

12st wrote:What did Justafraud say about their dance december thing??
During the live broadcast of Dancember, Justafraud asked about his receipt for their $100 donation. Banjo was irritated as it ruined the fun and made him address the "business" side of things. I also remember Judy leaving early because it was Julianna's bedtime LOL.

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

Benji didn't show A&J in his snaps when they were having lunch and went to Ghirardelli Square. He even sounded hella bored, too.

For dinner (?), Benji snaps a video of himself having ramen with... Wah (Weylie's boyfriend). I assume Judy and Weylie went, too. Haha.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

pppanda wrote:Benji didn't show A&J in his snaps when they were having lunch and went to Ghirardelli Square. He even sounded hella bored, too.

For dinner (?), Benji snaps a video of himself having ramen with... Wah (Weylie's boyfriend). I assume Judy and Weylie went, too. Haha.
Thank goodness for SNAAAAPCHAAAT, said in Douchie's voice. I am loving how much A&J are non-mf'n factors with Benji. :rofl:

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

^ Sorry to post about his snaps again, but he did another clip of someone else (sorry, I don't know who he is!).
In conclusion, Benji seems happier around people other than A&J. :rofl:

I would be bored and annoyed, too, if I was him. Lol. Imagine JustDesperateForAttention asking Liam to do one of his tricks that they've been practicing for months. How would you react when those two dweebs claps their hand and shouts, "YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!" xD Well, that's what I predict for tomorrow's vlog...

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

z0negirl wrote:
12st wrote:What did Justafraud say about their dance december thing??
During the live broadcast of Dancember, Justafraud asked about his receipt for their $100 donation. Banjo was irritated as it ruined the fun and made him address the "business" side of things. I also remember Judy leaving early because it was Julianna's bedtime LOL.
although Justafraud has a point, we all know how cocky he is and could have asked for it discreetly.

pppanda wrote:^ Sorry to post about his snaps again, but he did another clip of someone else (sorry, I don't know who he is!).
In conclusion, Benji seems happier around people other than A&J. :rofl:

I would be bored and annoyed, too, if I was him. Lol. Imagine JustDesperateForAttention asking Liam to do one of his tricks that they've been practicing for months. How would you react when those two dweebs claps their hand and shouts, "YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!" xD Well, that's what I predict for tomorrow's vlog...
No am excited for Judy's vlog! Haha planned to skip it but I can't wait to see the height difference with Banjo!! He's about 5'10" I think so we'll see about that!! Can't wait to comment too hahaha

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

pppanda wrote:Benji didn't show A&J in his snaps when they were having lunch and went to Ghirardelli Square. He even sounded hella bored, too.

Yeap!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

bubblepop001 wrote:

Yeap!
I guess that couple didn't want to have anything to do with Apes & JustaPoser?! Damn, even the locals dislike FakerTV.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

When I saw their IG pics, I took a snapshot of their YouTube subs count.
So far, Judy gained more subbies than April did. April is upped 157 subbies and Judy is upped at 357

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

Those 157 subbies are in for a rude awakening. Lol.

Return to “F-K”