April & Justin - FAQ's

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by frizzzx86 »

^ at 4:11 Pervy D would buy justin gifts to give to 4th graders? CREEP-O!!

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy »

Why do people call April Ape?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

jakel

Post by jakel »

Do we know why Ape was on Yahoo Personals? We always hear Kustin's side of the story, but does she every share what she was looking for etc?

"HUSBAND TAG & RELATIONSHIP ADVICE (Online dating, Interracial Couples)" vid explains how they met etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otozY-nlNis

jakel

Post by jakel »

hgcy wrote:Why do people call April Ape?

Ape is the first syllable in the word April.

jakel

Post by jakel »

What was April's pre-pregnancy weight?

She gained 13lbs from their Costa Rica trip, which was shortly before getting pregnant. So she was about 113lbs pre-pregnancy.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^13 lbs?! no way...that's a lot of freaking weight. I'm 5 ft and 13 would look like 25 lbs on me than on an average person. she has to be exaggerating with that. or she wasn't 100lbs to begin with.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

jakel wrote:
hgcy wrote:Why do people call April Ape?

Ape is the first syllable in the word April.
That and goes "oo! Ooo!" when she thinks of a point she's trying to make when she's rambling... :D
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

frizzzx86 wrote:^13 lbs?! no way...that's a lot of freaking weight. I'm 5 ft and 13 would look like 25 lbs on me than on an average person. she has to be exaggerating with that. or she wasn't 100lbs to begin with.
LOL she didn't gain it all on the trip. It was post-marriage up until the end of that trip. You know, once married they ate out more and exercised less. Plus, for her height....113 would be completely acceptable.

She could have also just weighed herself after a big meal. LMAO :D

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Why do we call April "caca"?

Liam can't say mama yet, but points to her and says "caca"

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

mindlesschatter wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:^13 lbs?! no way...that's a lot of freaking weight. I'm 5 ft and 13 would look like 25 lbs on me than on an average person. she has to be exaggerating with that. or she wasn't 100lbs to begin with.
LOL she didn't gain it all on the trip. It was post-marriage up until the end of that trip. You know, once married they ate out more and exercised less. Plus, for her height....113 would be completely acceptable.

She could have also just weighed herself after a big meal. LMAO :D
oh that makes more sense hahaha :D

bgirltsunami
Learner
Learner

Post by bgirltsunami »

sha1234 wrote:Ape often talks about ThredUp. Does she earn a commission?

What Ape puts in her description box:

She earns credits from every new person who signs up, which she then uses to shop. She also sells her old clothing on ThredUp.

Apparently she earns 5% commission, in addition to credits.
source: http://www.thredup.com/affiliates
HOW DO WE REPORT HER FOR FALSE ADVERETISING/LYING ABOUT COMMISSION??

ShadyBoots
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadyBoots »

What part of Bay Area do April and Justin live?

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

The rumour is San Ramon. So North of San Jose, East of San Francisco. Pervy D lives in Fremont which is about 30 minutes south of San Ramon.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Oh! Why do we say ulso(also) ? did April mispronounce? Lol
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

Why did Justin "quit" his job?

Justin quit his job, but failed to say that he was basically fired and made to resign (awesome information from Thebombom in AprilRunCacaRunAthena7 Part 21) :respekt:
Thebombom wrote: I can say that I’m a surgical team nurse/ scrub nurse.
The conversation started as I was getting done with charting- shift we had a district supervisor from one of the equipment supplier companies visiting to check how things were going. Our conversation started because representatives often use nurses to pitch products so they are friendly to us because even though we don’t have decision making privileges in that department, we do have some influence when it comes to acquiring equipment and products that might make everything run smoothly and more efficiently since we are the support team blah blah.
As we were casually talking she looked at my drinking cup and made a comment like “trying to keep healthy ha?’’ and I said yeah drinking my Green Juice!!!! (For those who watch itsjudylife ) I said it in the same way Benji says it because that how my husband and I do it lol -dont ask . To my surprise she started laughing because she got the reference and that is how we somehow ended up talking about daily vloggers (but I will spare you that part). Then SHEEEEE asked me if I knew about this couple-April and Justin- and in took me a moment but a remembered watching Liam’s birth.
The ‘’JUICE’’
First of all the base salary for a person in his former position is 60k (not saying that that is exactly what he was making) a year not 100k or anything remotely close to that, they do get a once a year bonus that can be anywhere between 10k to 40k . That base salary is almost 8k less than a regular seasoned unit nurse where I live. He had been under internal review for a while because of complaints from other team members of certain numbers and percentages not adding up. He was not in a one man show kind of position he was part of a marketing group within the department and he was caught inflating some sort of result percentage (I don’t recall the term) by the tiniest amount in pursue of advancement. While on review it was discovered that he lied about his externship position and that alone was grounds for dismissal. He being under review and subsequent dismissal affected all members in his specific group as they were all put under review after he left. Needless to say, he is not a favorite and he has no references or ‘’friends’’ on that job. He is also referred to as a ‘’scapegoat’’ and got the equivalent of a dishonorably discharge. He did make the attempt of taking it to litigation but was dismissed and slapped with a confidentiality ruling aka gag order. I don’t know anything else about that and doubt I could find out more. He also had no right to severance package and was lucky that the company basically just wanted to get rid of him and didn’t take him to court. And that is that is all the juice I got. I hope it makes sense but feel free to ask if you think something is missing, ill make sure to address the questions on a another post.
:hail:

Post by Guest »

:respekt: @thebombom

We now know the truth. :FU: A&J

boo123
Informer
Informer

Post by boo123 »

For more evidence on Ape and Kustin's lying - see "Dat Neck Tho" vlog

Major cred to ERMAHGERD~ for amazing detective work on these 2 scumbags!
ERMAHGERD~ wrote:Went back to the vlog where Kustin supposedly "left his job" and found a lot of interesting things:

I find it highly suspicious of the order and the steps he took to "leave his job". No one in their right mind would ever show up on the day that they casually announce their departure from said company/business. It goes on your record and it will then be very difficult to get hired anywhere else. Kustin should have given 2 weeks notice or more- this is totally standard and all companies/businesses have this policy. The other big red flag is that he took a lunch to his last day at work... WHO DOES THAT???

All of the positions I held and that of all the other people I know that have left with notice all got a 'goodbye party' or their teammates and co-workers threw me/them a lunch/dinner party. Taking your lunch on the day of leaving your job is unheard of to me. I've had corporate positions and on the flip side too; they all threw me a lunch or dinner party when I left.

But to the juicy bits... Kustin and Ape are total idiots... If you're going to stage a fake vlog... (then again, their whole life is staged and fake...) do it correctly...

Sadly, for them- Kustin decided to wear a watch...

The vlog starts with Kustin holding Loam and his watch is at around 3:15 PM and then that hilarious scene where Kustin looks butthurt at the stairs with his lunchbox; his watch reads 3:15 PM...

This asshole never left the house for work.

The next scene they had Kustin "come back from work with dinner"... Kustin's watch reads 2:50 PM... that means Kustin went out and got their late lunch first... then filmed that bit with Loam and then the stairs...

The next scene is Loam on Kustin's lap and his watch reads 6:20 PM...Typically, most people would be making it back home from work by this time (assuming that most people have 9-5 jobs and accounting for rush hour traffic) not lounging around with their kid on them...

Goes to show that it's all scripted, planned, calculated and packaged up as to how they want to control the vlogs to deceive their viewers.

Everything about them screams 'FRAUDS' and I have no doubts that Kustin went to those shady ass lengths to jack up his margins. Ape is no angel in any of this- I'm sure when Kustin told her what he was up to, she was egging that shit on because she's just a basic, booty troll lookin, idiot that will do anything for a few coins. Even if she had a clue and he didn't straight up tell her- she's that bitch that will turn a blind eye and act peachy keen to profit off of it.

Anyhow, I'm laughing my ass off at Kustin and Ape because he's never going to find a job after what he's done! And Ape.... well, she doesn't have to do anything illegal... she just lacks as a human being that no one will ever hire her. So much for double degrees and an MBA! A fraud is a fraud no matter how you spin it and put all the bells and whistles on it.

What do you call a fraud with an MBA?
KUSTIN MOORE!

Someone needs to kick their YT gravy train over! LOL!

---
Talker
Talker

Post by --- »

Am new to this thread but damn. That is some of the best detective work I've seen. Amazing

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

lmao mail order. she might as well be

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Tapatalk 2

mar25adam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Απ: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by mar25adam »

Does anyone know what has happened with A's family?I mean with her dad,her stepdad etc...:?:

Στάλθηκε από το Vodafone Smart II μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Return to “AprilJustinTV”