mar25adam
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Απ: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by mar25adam »

mindlesschatter wrote:
mar25adam wrote:Does anyone know what has happened with A's family?I mean with her dad,her stepdad etc...:?:

Στάλθηκε από το Vodafone Smart II μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
Dad was abusive(?) or something like that. Not sure, because her mom also said she hid her pregnancy when she was doing an internship in the Phillipines. So, maybe her biodad never knew about the pregnancy. We don't know the details.

Since she came to the USA at the age of 2, her step-dad raised her and pretty much adopted her it seems. He treated her as if she was his own. His family didn't treat her that way though, so she has made it a point to etch all those negative memories in her mind and she did not invite them to her wedding. HOWEVER, she seems to have some animosity and anger towards her stepdad because of it, which is sad since he never treated her badly.

Now she claims that he told her to leave when they were having some words. She makes it seem as if she is the innocent victim and played no part. Sometimes she refers to him as dad and sometimes stepdad. This is all we know for iure based on what she has said. The real deal though...is something we don't know. Only speculations.
Are gail and jc her biological siblings?And how do you know about her dad being abusive, if i may ask?

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

mar25adam wrote: Are gail and jc her biological siblings?And how do you know about her dad being abusive, if i may ask?

JC and Gail are her half siblings. Maryapril and them share the same mother. Their father is her step-dad.

I don't know if it was physical abuse or verbal abuse...but someone on this forum mentioned it and I believe in an older vlog it was mentioned that he didn't treat her mom right and was not a good man, which is probably why her mom left. She doesn't seem to know too much about him and it doesn't seem like she is curious to know. We think that maybe some of her issues stem from that. She is not too close to her mom. She was even surprised to find out that her mom had to hide her pregnancy and that too....after 29 years....she only learned of it when Liam was born. It's telling that not only is there so much she doesn't know, but that she doesn't take any interest in knowing. Her mom had no issues sharing and that too on camera...so maybe talking to her mom and asking questions would do her a lot of good.

I'm not hater....just that there are so many things about her that not only I don't like, but don't respect. That's her mother....the woman who gave birth to her and did her best to raise her. I would think she'd appreciate her...even more now that she is a mother herself. now, she is not only emotionally distant but even physically with the move. She only gushes for Susan. I feel sad for Sharon too....her own son needs to give her more respect. but these are other topics in itself...lol

hope i answered what you wanted to know.

sha1234

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by sha1234 »

We always hear April talking about having worked during college. Did Justin work?

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ Does he work NOW? No. He's not a big worker, is he? You know for a fact that daddy bank rolled his college and his heavy metal band and his video/song making. He even used to skip classes to stalk April during college when SHE was working. And look at now: she works, they are HER channels, and he doesn't work. Some things never change.

mar25adam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mar25adam »

mindlesschatter wrote:
mar25adam wrote: Are gail and jc her biological siblings?And how do you know about her dad being abusive, if i may ask?

JC and Gail are her half siblings. Maryapril and them share the same mother. Their father is her step-dad.

I don't know if it was physical abuse or verbal abuse...but someone on this forum mentioned it and I believe in an older vlog it was mentioned that he didn't treat her mom right and was not a good man, which is probably why her mom left. She doesn't seem to know too much about him and it doesn't seem like she is curious to know. We think that maybe some of her issues stem from that. She is not too close to her mom. She was even surprised to find out that her mom had to hide her pregnancy and that too....after 29 years....she only learned of it when Liam was born. It's telling that not only is there so much she doesn't know, but that she doesn't take any interest in knowing. Her mom had no issues sharing and that too on camera...so maybe talking to her mom and asking questions would do her a lot of good.

I'm not hater....just that there are so many things about her that not only I don't like, but don't respect. That's her mother....the woman who gave birth to her and did her best to raise her. I would think she'd appreciate her...even more now that she is a mother herself. now, she is not only emotionally distant but even physically with the move. She only gushes for Susan. I feel sad for Sharon too....her own son needs to give her more respect. but these are other topics in itself...lol

hope i answered what you wanted to know.
Yes, you did! Thanks a lot!:-):D

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Laffing wrote:^^^ Does he work NOW? No. He's not a big worker, is he? You know for a fact that daddy bank rolled his college and his heavy metal band and his video/song making. He even used to skip classes to stalk April during college when SHE was working. And look at now: she works, they are HER channels, and he doesn't work. Some things never change.
Yeah that's what I would have guessed too. I just wanted to be certain since it's the FAQ section.

He really has no work ethic. April started working as a teen and still works (though she does stuff half assed). Justin only started working after college, and had to even lie about his externship to get his job. Now he's at home while his wife takes care of him by bring in money, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, feeding & looking after their kid. That's really pathetic.

mindlesschatter

True....but I mean, every time Maryapril talks about working when she was younger and in college, I feel like she tells of a new place. LOL Today I learned she worked at Target before. I know she worked at quite a few restaurants and I think a retail store (not sure). Point being....is it worse to never have worked in college or worked but had many many jobs and not all at once?!? It's lack of worth ethic on both their parts. I mean....she is really lucky to have all those jobs, because who would hire someone who had "left" so many jobs before? I wouldn't.

You know the interesting thing? AdviceFromJustin. He answered what to do if a parent is persuading/forcing you to major in or have a career in something that you don't want. I felt like he was talking about himself. He mentioned engineering and making deals with your parents to let you do something else at the same time. He even mentions what he would do if it was his child and ends up saying ultimately it's your life and do what you want. lol...

I think all his advice videos will bite him in the ass one day. I also think a lot of them are about Ape and him. Because in this education video he mentioned doctors and NURSES (Ape's mom wanted her to be one) and then he spoke of other things as well including culture and all....

I don't know who can stand his videos and I can't believe KIN is supporting him on it now. He reads his script so fast and purposely uses every word from a thesaurus he can. I think I'm pretty intelligent and can understand him, but if you want me to relate...talk to me like a friend...CASUALLY. *smh*

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ He does that to try to impress the dumb, young girls who think he's so wonderful. They haven't matured enough to see thru him and see his lies. I know someone who uses big words to try to let people know she's smart, but all it does is make her look like a desperate ass.

DoñaMermelada
Learner
Learner

Post by DoñaMermelada »

When did Justin got so fat? right after the baby was born or right after he was fired?
DoñaMermelada.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

DoñaMermelada wrote:When did Justin got so fat? right after the baby was born or right after he was fired?
He was fat when he was younger, then he was super fat when he married April, then lost weight, then gained again during her pregnancy, and is now trying to lose it again. I can say the word fat b/c I'm fat. So that's how I justify it! LOL ;)

DoñaMermelada
Learner
Learner

Post by DoñaMermelada »

Hi Laffing you are right, I should have said: gain weight. Thanks for the info!
DoñaMermelada.

DoñaMermelada
Learner
Learner

Post by DoñaMermelada »

Hi Laffing you are right, I should have said: gain weight. Thanks for the info!
DoñaMermelada.

mindlesschatter

Laffing wrote:
DoñaMermelada wrote:When did Justin got so fat? right after the baby was born or right after he was fired?
He was fat when he was younger, then he was super fat when he married April, then lost weight, then gained again during her pregnancy, and is now trying to lose it again. I can say the word fat b/c I'm fat. So that's how I justify it! LOL ;)
Honestly, at his heaviest, if we go according to BMI, he would have been in the "obese" or even "morbidly obese". I speak from being there myself. There is a fine line between categories. A few pounds more or less could put you in a different category. When I dropped 20, it put me in the overweight from obese category. And he was well over 50 pounds overweight. On his stature, es no bueno.

mindlesschatter

DoñaMermelada wrote:Hi Laffing you are right, I should have said: gain weight. Thanks for the info!
I don't think you said anything wrong @DoñaMermelada. :D It's not like you called him fat to his face. The truth is, he did gain wait and you can see it in his arms and his face. With his facial hair, you can really see the extra skin/chin.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

DoñaMermelada wrote:Hi Laffing you are right, I should have said: gain weight. Thanks for the info!
I wasn't correcting you. I was making fun of myself b/c I've gotten fat.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

What was Justin's relationship with his sister (Jessica) like growing up?
What was Justin like as a kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy0ylPG814

Looks like they were quite close growing up, even during their teen years.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

Have they ever specifically said why they moved to the Bay Area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catlover222
Talker
Talker

Post by catlover222 »

I think they moved to the Bay Area because they wanted to live closer to Justin's family. April and Justin lived in Los Angeles for about 10 years and always wanted their child to grow up in the Bay Area.
walkonsunshine wrote:Have they ever specifically said why they moved to the Bay Area?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will try to not say mean things about others.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why does Justine appear to have 2 last names? Did he legally change it from Nels to Moore? When did that happen?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

GoldChocobo wrote:Why does Justine appear to have 2 last names? Did he legally change it from Nels to Moore? When did that happen?
Nels is his middle name. Justin Nels Moore.

Personally, I like to call him Justin Smells Moore. Because he does.

Return to “AprilJustinTV”