^^ Or a young Dr. Mike.

Frenchie2015
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by Frenchie2015 »

He tried to copy the original Hawaii 5-0 girl from the 1968 intro but he failed miserably!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Never meddle in the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

What does Susan do again?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

_cherrytop
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _cherrytop »

So I remember them having jackets that said Thank you kindly on them. What is that for? Like why did they pick to put on a jacket? Does it have some special meaning to them?

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

GoldChocobo wrote:What does Susan do again?
Administrative Coordinator at Gilead Sciences (in the Commercial Planning & Operations organization)
Gilead Sciences
April 2007 – Present (7 years 11 months)

Past work history
Clinical Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner
Wellness For You
June 1994 – July 2011 (17 years 2 months)

Education
Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnotherapy
1992 – 1994

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/susan-moore/17/26b/66

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

_cherrytop wrote:So I remember them having jackets that said Thank you kindly on them. What is that for? Like why did they pick to put on a jacket? Does it have some special meaning to them?
"Thank you kindly" is just a saying April uses.

The tee shirts/hoodies/tank tops weren't made for any particular reason, but as they advertised it they said if it sells out they will do another tee shirt design, for charity. Of course the charity shirts never happened. No mention of it from April and Justin either.

http://teespring.com/thankyoukindly

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

Who is Ryan that people are saying will be in tomorrows vlog?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

liloandsnitch wrote:Who is Ryan that people are saying will be in tomorrows vlog?
Ryan is the awesomeness that Justafraud isn't.

He is a childhood friend who has (hopefully still has) a lovely set of abs and big feet.

wenjing
Learner
Learner

Post by wenjing »

I stopped watching after they moved to the bay area. Does Justin have a job yet?

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

wenjing wrote:I stopped watching after they moved to the bay area. Does Justin have a job yet?
Nope, he probably won't get a real job either since they're living off Youtube... :roll:

wenjing
Learner
Learner

Post by wenjing »

liloandsnitch wrote:
wenjing wrote:I stopped watching after they moved to the bay area. Does Justin have a job yet?
Nope, he probably won't get a real job either since they're living off Youtube... :roll:
I figured as much when I clicked on yesterday's vlog about the Internet and saw his grizzly face :?

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

This is the man whom Ape thought she married. A UCLA graduate in Computer Science who was studying for his MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. He seemed put together, intelligent, proud of his education and full of ideas on how to make his dreams (scams?) come true.

After just a few years and a child.....she ended up with a lazy man. His wardrobe changed from business shirts and slacks to tanktop undershirts and bathrobes mostly. He hardly does anything at home, takes months to even hang a frame or baby proof the rental home. His only consistent schedule at the moment seems to be Focus T25.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Of course, this is coming from someone who, ON CAMERA, admitted to loving Philly Cheesesteaks and burgers in college. Guess the taste of beef didn't bother her then. *lies*

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Q: Are April and Justin aware of their thread on GG?

A: Yes, we believe so. They constantly address comments we make. View this thread of more info http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=13831

Also, this is on Ape's liked video list

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Do we know if Steve has kids of his own? I don't recall if it was mentioned in previous vlogs.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

sha1234 wrote:Do we know if Steve has kids of his own? I don't recall if it was mentioned in previous vlogs.
I think he wasn't married before. If I am not wrong, Sharon was his college sweetheart or something like that and he ended up not marrying anyone.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ Thanks Pix. I remember them being high school sweethearts, meeting up after her divorce and then getting married but couldn't recall if he was previously married or has kids himself.

jakel

Post by jakel »

Q: How did April and Justin meet?

A:

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

sha1234 wrote:^ Thanks Pix. I remember them being high school sweethearts, meeting up after her divorce and then getting married but couldn't recall if he was previously married or has kids himself.
I just found the vlog where they speak about this.
It is in the 'Meet Justin's mom & stepdad' (starts from the 8.15 mark) where Sharon says that they dated each other at the age of 15 and broke up after a year. She also says that Steve didnt get married to which he said that he was waiting for her. <3

jakel

Post by jakel »

pixiedazzle wrote:
sha1234 wrote:^ Thanks Pix. I remember them being high school sweethearts, meeting up after her divorce and then getting married but couldn't recall if he was previously married or has kids himself.
I just found the vlog where they speak about this.
It is in the 'Meet Justin's mom & stepdad' (starts from the 8.15 mark) where Sharon says that they dated each other at the age of 15 and broke up after a year. She also says that Steve didnt get married to which he said that he was waiting for her. <3
How romantic!

Return to “AprilJustinTV”