Ask away!

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by courtesanlife »

The subject of affiliate links and how they work seems to come up in every thread we've had so far, so I'm leaving this here for anyone interested:
courtesanlife Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 pm wrote:You should clear your cookies because if you click on an amazon affiliate link, April and Justin will get a percentage of whatever you buy on the site after you've entered via their link. Even if it's not the item they linked you to!

Ex. They link to a mattress topper and you click on it. You say "eh" and decide to finish your Christmas shopping and just browse around. Anything you buy, even if it's not the mattress topper, April and Justin will get a cut, simply because they were the ones that brought you to Amazon's website. ;)

Amazon isn't the only one either. Several online retailers have affiliate programs and their affiliates are given unique links that they can share with people in hopes that they will buy through that link. The link leaves cookies in your browser, so that when you revisit the retailer's site, you continue to browse under the same affiliate. Depending on the company, the cookies can last anywhere from hours to MONTHS (and some even longer). Meaning you could go back to the site months later and buy something, and a percentage of your sale will still go back in the blogger's pockets.

Just a heads up to everyone. I'm surprised some of you didn't pick up on their affiliate membership sooner. They have been adding links in their description box for damn near EVERYTHING they buy online for several months now. Great way for bloggers to make money, especially when they have hundreds of thousands of potential "customers", but not cool when they mislead people.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Why do we refer to Liam as Loam?

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

April's diet:

http://youtu.be/uVE4hOYv3sY?t=34s

A little clip of her being a pescetarian. However, during said time, she would still eat Chick-Fil-A because she loved their chicken as well as Jack In The Box's chicken fajita pitas. She is also currently quite obsessed with bacon. Soooo, she is NOT a vegetarian, NOR a pescetarian.

She claims to have IBS and lactose intolerance however can have mozzarella and other cheeses as they are low in lactose (her words).

She is obsessed with SUGAR! and tons of it. Also, cooking in tons of oil.

You will often see her cooking lots of meat dishes for her man.

mindlesschatter

Why do we call her Maryapril and her husband Justine?

Maryapril is her actual given name. Her full name. So thus, we respectfully (LOL) use Maryapril.

Justine. Well, what can we say? There are many things about him that come off feminine and whether he is gay, straight, or metrosexual is not important. We like to refer to him as Justine do to our observations.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Where do they live? They currently live in a rental town home in Redondo Beach, California.

Where does Justin work and what does he do? He is a Product Manager of Laparoscopy/Gynecology at Karl Storz Endoscopy. http://www.linkedin.com/in/justinnmoore

What is Justin's education background?
Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management
MBA, Entrepreneurship 2010 – 2012

UCLA, Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science 2004 – 2007
Technical Minor Mathematics

resiliencyy
Learner
Learner

Post by resiliencyy »

So is April's full name MaryApril Athena? Or is Athena just something she tacked on.

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

^ nope, Athena is just something she added on. She explains it in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHsdETt-qKQ :roll:

crew96
Learner
Learner

Post by crew96 »

Can you explain how they met? I know it was online - but not the specifics. Was it some dating website? Mail-order?

mindlesschatter

crew96 wrote:Can you explain how they met? I know it was online - but not the specifics. Was it some dating website? Mail-order?
The story he loves telling. Lol it was Yahoo! Personals. He had not been active on it, but got an email telling him he might be a good match for Maryapril. He was instantly mesmerized. He told his roommate that he would marry her one day. Haha

Anyhow, he couldn't get contact info unless he was a paid member, so he forked up the money and after 1 week of talking daily they met at a Starbucks and the rest is history.

There is a "how we met" vlog on their channel somewhere.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

I'd like to know why Justin has an advice channel? What makes him feel qualified to dole out free advice, and even still, what makes him feel like he and April are qualified to ask for a fee for relationship advice in Next Level.

Any idea how all that madness transpired?

He's got a video on his channel where among other things, he tells women that in order to get a good man they should be modest, calm and demure. WTF???

He also says women should be physically healthy and emotionally independent. Both of which his wife is NOT.

macklemoist
Lurker
Lurker

Post by macklemoist »

I have a question, is their last name Moore?

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

macklemoist wrote:I have a question, is their last name Moore?
Yes

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

Tessa wrote:I'd like to know why Justin has an advice channel? What makes him feel qualified to dole out free advice, and even still, what makes him feel like he and April are qualified to ask for a fee for relationship advice in Next Level.

Any idea how all that madness transpired?

He's got a video on his channel where among other things, he tells women that in order to get a good man they should be modest, calm and demure. WTF???

He also says women should be physically healthy and emotionally independent. Both of which his wife is NOT.

My hypothesis is that all the chemicals he puts into his artificially lustrous hair has permeated into his brain. He has got enough hair product to season a wok.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

sha1234 wrote:
Where does Justin work and what does he do? He is a Product Manager of Laparoscopy/Gynecology at Karl Storz Endoscopy. http://www.linkedin.com/in/justinnmoore
Change to: unemployed..err self employed :roll:

leightonmariefox
Talker
Talker

Post by leightonmariefox »

bubblepop001 wrote:^ nope, Athena is just something she added on. She explains it in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHsdETt-qKQ :roll:
April's username is so dumb and misleading. Athena is a beautiful Greek goddess, which doesn't relate to April at all. I mean, the girl's name is Maryapril for crying out loud!

I just don't see the connection or association between the two. :|

mindlesschatter

sha1234 wrote:
sha1234 wrote:
Change to: unemployed..err self employed :roll:
Maryapril also hates it when people mention she doesn't have a job or just sits at home. She has said in vlogs, many times, "My job is social media." Although really, her job is blocking and deleting things she doesn't want to hear, thus resulting in a false sense of reality and warped perception of herself. She also loves to mention all her YouTube channels by name.

PassionPeaches
Talker
Talker

Post by PassionPeaches »

How old is she?

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

infinitehannah wrote:How old is she?

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

How much does aprilathena7, apriljustintv, cookwithapril, & advicefromjustin make on YouTube?

This is from Nov 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRx1iPLfbXo

Vid poster also said this:
mrwebcelebs7 months ago

This is a revised video of aprilathena7. She contacted me to remind me that she had other channels and I was a little low on the amount that I said she made. So here is a closer estimate of the money she is making with her 4 channels!

Return to “AprilJustinTV”