Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by 12st »

THIS SHOULD BE POSTED, FYI:
courtesanlife wrote:
MSmom wrote:Just comparing the family vloggers' views:
I picked a random day (just a couple of days ago) and compared their subscribers/views.
I just wanted to see how many subscribers ACTUALLY watch the videos. This is NOT scientific because we don't know how many times subscribers watch each video...I just based it on subscribers only watching ONE TIME. None of these videos were extremely important or interesting...just a plain ole daily vlog.

LavigneLife
Subs: 278,686 Views: 44,605.................16% of subbies watched once

DailyBumps
Subs: 462,319 Views: 164,312...............36% of subbies watched once

EllieandJared
Subs: 311,330 Views: 127,046............... 41% of subbies watched once

Cullenand Katie
Subs: 129,038 Views: 74,252.................58% of subbies watched once

Samika
Subs: 91,156 Views: 25,556...................28% of subbies watched once

AprilandJustintv
Subs: 277,032 Views: 32,989................11.9% of minions watched once

AprilAthena7
Subs: 493,918 Views: 42,288................8.5% of minions watched once (this is her Drugstore Haul Vid)

You'd think that now Justin is home ALL of the time he'd figure out a way to get more views (other than crying because his cat is sick). People are slowly but surely catching on to their ways and they're not watching.
I have long felt that some of their subscribers were purchased.
Idk if any of you remember, but almost a year ago I made this post:
courtesanlife wrote:I have some potentially interesting information. I started checking around to see if there was some online subscriber checker to see if A&J potentially bought fake subscribers and/or fake views. There are similar checks for twitter and instagram followers, so I thought maybe youtube had something like it. I couldn't find anything (yet) but I did find a few articles that described ways to evaluate a video and a channel for fake subscribers or fake views. Many were common sense, but one of the methods involved a cursory examination of the video stats listed right under the video. Statistics can tell you about a videos views, key discovery events, referral websites, engagement, audience and top demographic information.

On some browsers it's right under the video next to About/Share etc.

And on other browsers, it's in a drop down menu under "More".

Statistics can tell you where your views are coming from: (These are samples below)

In the examples, the person had over 1 million views coming from a solitary mobile device (these are probably fake views). They also had 30,000+ coming from some weird website named viralzoo. Which was probably a front for farming out fake views.

This is some more information I found out: http://videocontestnews.com/2013/01/25/ ... ube-views/
So….you can find out some pretty amazing stuff if you check the public stats data of a youtube video. Unfortunately youtube lets users turn that option off and most people who buy fake views are smart enough to hide their referrals. But turning off the public stats is a pretty big red flag in and of itself. This is what you’ll see if a user wants to hide their referral data:
The website is over a year old, so depending on your browser, it may not look like the above. What you might also see, is the "Statistics" option is grayed out, so you can't click on it at all. When you hover your mouse, you will see a notification that the stats have been disabled.

Or, if you have a drop down menu (under "More") the Statistics option isn't even available.

Both of these screencaps are from A&J, taken on different browsers to give you an example of what you might see.

People don't disable stats unless they have something to hide...
8-)

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Dang courtesanlife, you're da bomb! I'll bet you're very successful in your real life at your real job. You'd be an excellent Private Investigator! Great info for us! Thanks!

:respekt: :love2: <3 :love2: :respekt:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Did I miss something? In the johnson & johnson father's day video where everyone is tearing up the comments, someone said Justin tried to sue his old company and lost. He sued?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Yes. He was on a team at work and he fudged the numbers on a project in order to make him gain more money. His company found out, interrogated him and each member of his team. Since his coworkers were innocent, they were pissed. He was asked to leave vs being fired. He left, but then sued the company...and lost because he's a loser.

So, his pattern of lying, from the time he was a little boy, got him basically fired, THEN he lied to his viewers and subscribers by saying that he decided to quit and start his own business. We proved that was a lie by analyzing their vlogs. When he was supposed to be at work, we heard his voice in the background, etc.

Another time he lied was when he drove drunk. A few gals on here spotted the time on their microwave and proved that he didn't wait a few hours before jumping in the car and driving drunk.

Liars. Nuttin' but liars.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

More of JustaLoser's bullshit:

Sorry, not allowed to quote for some reason so I just made screenshots.
Actual post: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &p=1353399
WHOIS for JustaFraud's email: http://www.webboar.com/whois-email/am5t ... lsLmNvbQ==

lgzspeccy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lgzspeccy »

mindlesschatter wrote:

She claims to have IBS and lactose intolerance however can have mozzarella and other cheeses as they are low in lactose (her words).

I know this was posted AGES ago but I want to say: I have IBS. Some foods that are recommended I *can* eat I actually have bad reactions to, others that it is recommended I should not eat are absolutely fine. It comes down to the person. So she probably isn't "claiming" she has IBS. Why the hell would you lie about having IBS? Argh, it's horrible. And discussing it with family members is awkward let alone all the people that view your videos.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

lgzspeccy wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:

She claims to have IBS and lactose intolerance however can have mozzarella and other cheeses as they are low in lactose (her words).

I know this was posted AGES ago but I want to say: I have IBS. Some foods that are recommended I *can* eat I actually have bad reactions to, others that it is recommended I should not eat are absolutely fine. It comes down to the person. So she probably isn't "claiming" she has IBS. Why the hell would you lie about having IBS? Argh, it's horrible. And discussing it with family members is awkward let alone all the people that view your videos.
If April Moore told me the sky was blue and water is wet I'd get a second opinion. She lies about everything. So does Justin. The only time she has IBS is when her MIL is coming for a visit, otherwise she Hoovers up shitloads of food like there's no tomorrow.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Justin fabricating his resume; there is no way he have founded Trending Family on June 2014, right after he got fired from his job. He had a year of fraud business with Saturday Sunshine and Next Level, that is outside being a full-time wife and his music and voice lessons. He first introduced Trending Family April/May 2015.

Full sc: http://tinypic.com/m/iz6q03/2
Actual link: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/justin-moore/35/513/385

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Itsokayyy wrote:Not sure if this has been posted, but it's the corporation filing of Trending Family which proves Justafairy barely created the company in May 2015 despite the lies on his LinkedIn.

Return to “AprilJustinTV”