Gay or Asian fetish???

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gay or Asian fetish???

Post by SublimeNature66 »

Im sick of people making it a "homosexuality" crusade over here!
you even say a guy is gay....here we have the gay warriors to fight
Gays are the only people in society that are untouchable
a person can badmouth Muslims,African Americans,hispanics,men,practicing christians and any other group..but if you even question anything about homosexuality you will be killed! they can basically shut your career down.
If someone made a thread "how ugly is april" nobody would be saying..thats bullying! but somehow when even the word gay is mention..some folks on here have to sharpen their spears!

I say what I say and I stand firm in my word, anyone who doesnt like it can kick rocks! I dont agree with homosexuals and their lifestyle...BUT THAT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST! Im not going to say "no,no no, I love gays" and apologize for my post.
I wont be crucified for having my views, especially when my post isnt offensive.
Is Justin Gay is a topic brought up in every aprilathena thread! I just made a huge thread about it.
I dont want to hear any of this homosexuality crusade! this post is about an individual!

ANYWHO...
Im also starting to believe this marriage is also fake. They seem like they are memorizing or reading off a script! they even gave a link to that srichara sauce..as if people cant google it and see it for themselves.
When Justin said in the video that April was breastfed until 5 years old I fell off my chair!
first off, April..your momma is wrong for that! the hell!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND..Justin,why would you bring that up in public? he said it after april teased him abit about something! no real man and loving husband would announce that on a video!
Justin, as much as he "compliments" her, is sinister!
If April even jokes about something..he hits her with something very personal.
His compliments are fake as hell. I seen better acting from amateur actors! the time he comes home from work is "OFF".
Justins HOOOOME!!! yea in like 30 minutes? what's he do? drive around teh block to kill time and come after 30 minutes?

I believe this is a partnership. hey both benefit from claiming they are married. April gets her coins and soon Justin will be collecting his own coins from Youtube with his "music" channel and his "justin's advice" channel.
April and her tired cooking channel. There are real great cooking channels on Youtube!!!!!!!
Indian,Asian,italian,Middle eastern,Mexican,etc cooking on Youtube!
Al April does is snatch some recipes from the Food Network and HOPES you won't notice!
The way these 2 met makes no type of sense. I just love how she loves to be the "budget queen" having a wedding under $12. That house though looks luxurious.
Budget my ass with your William Sonoma appliances. April,have several seats down!
you and that arranged husband. If you're going to get someone to act as our husband,at least have the sense to being one that can at least seem like he's interested in the opposite sex.
homeboy is sweeter than sugar cane. But he looks like he can snap as well.

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

SublimeNature66 wrote:Im sick of people making it a "homosexuality" crusade over here!
a person can badmouth Muslims,African Americans,hispanics,men,practicing christians and any other group..but if you even question anything about homosexuality you will be killed! they can basically shut your career down.
Um well, no. That's pretty much racism and is frowned upon just about, well, everywhere. As is your homophobic attitude.

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

carriekelley wrote:
SublimeNature66 wrote:Im sick of people making it a "homosexuality" crusade over here!
Um well, no. That's pretty much racism and is frowned upon just about, well, everywhere. As is your homophobic attitude.

YOU ARE BEYOND STUPID
LOOK UP THE WORD RACISM YOU IDIOT!
AND DONT YOU DARE COMPARE RACISM TO THIS! THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!!!

call me a homophobe because I ont accept your lifestyle!!!! youre comparing being gay/ a lifestyle with someone who is born Africa American! African Americans cant be in the closet you idiot!
youre comparing hundreds of years of slavery,lynching,public whipping,rape of slaves by slave owners to gays? bitch BYE

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

Gays/lesbians were never considered to be 3/5 of a person. BLACKS WERE NOT EVEN CONSIDERED HUMANS!

Gays/lesbians were not (regularly) lynched, hosed, thrown in jail, spit on, maimed and killed .Gays/lesbians have suffered some violence, hate crimes, but it will never be on the level that AA have.

You cannot hide from being black, like you can being gay. Even people that "crossed over or passed for white" were scared their secret would get out. From jealous family members to plain ole genetics telling on them aka "reaching back", AA had it hard, living in the shadows of Whites, being considered second class citizens.

They irk me with that mess.

GO TO ANY AFRICAN AMERICAN PERSON AND THEY WILL PUNCH YOU DEAD IN THE FACE IF YOU SAY THE GAYS STRUGGLE IS EQUAL TO WHAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HAD TO GO THROUGH AND STILL GO THROUGH NOW!!
DO WOMEN HOLD THERI PURSE TIGHT WHEN THEY SEE A GAY COMING? NO, BECAUSE UNLESS HE ACTS FLAMBOYANT...PEOPLE WONT KNOW HE IS GAY!
EVEN IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE BEING GAY IS A SEXUAL PREFERENCE...
It's a horrific thing to even say because there's no comparison of the struggles of an entire RACE of people.

Sexuality is very different from race.

HOW DARE U COMPARE GAYS TO FREAKEN SLAVERY AND THE HOLOCAUST!!!
NOBODY MADE GAYS PICK COTTON!

AND I QUOTE FROM A CONTRIBUTER: "
"Unless you're "flamboyant" or "butch", No one knows your SEXUAL ORIENTATION, but a racist could spot my black ass, 4 blocks away,bent over, tying my damn shoe."

even a gay caucasian has the "white privilige!
IF YOU HAVE THE COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION..SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOURE NOT STRUGGLING!

Gay people want everything there way NOW! They keep comparing their struggle to blacks. Yet blacks still have not came up out the ditch and blacks been going through this for years. So what makes gay people think they can have a struggle like BLACKS and every thing is fixed in their favor overnight? It didn’t happen over night for blacks. So its not gonna happen overnight for you gays. You want to compare your struggle to the black race then get in line, put in time and work because blacks got years, deaths, sacrifices on ya’ll and still struggling TODAY.

so dont sit here and run your mouth because I bet you my life you wouldnt go up to a black person and tell them gays struggle is the same as blacks! you would be slapped 7 different ways BUT loose!

and gays arent accepted anywhere in the world!!! go to saudi arabia,jamaica,uganda,russia,sudan,etc with that mess! its not accepeted! even in america its not accepted! truth hurts!
and if gays get theri rights,so should pedophiles! and any guy who wants to marry his dog..IF YOU SAY A GUY CANT MARRY HIS DOG THATS..RACISM!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Congratulations, here's your gold medal in the Oppression Olympics. :roll:

1. It's not a contest.

2. Being a member of an oppressed minority isn't an excuse to discriminate against other people.

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

SublimeNature66 wrote:
carriekelley wrote:

YOU ARE BEYOND STUPID
LOOK UP THE WORD RACISM YOU IDIOT!
AND DONT YOU DARE COMPARE RACISM TO THIS! THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!!!

call me a homophobe because I ont accept your lifestyle!!!! youre comparing being gay/ a lifestyle with someone who is born Africa American! African Americans cant be in the closet you idiot!
youre comparing hundreds of years of slavery,lynching,public whipping,rape of slaves by slave owners to gays? bitch BYE
Lmao really, I was referring to your statement that you can badmouth different races and get away with it - because, no, you can't it's fucking racism.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Who let the crazy in?

kurikun
Learner
Learner

Post by kurikun »

hardlythere wrote:Who let the crazy in?

LMAO :D

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

.....well that escalated quickly.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Christina_t wrote: One thing that stood out to me was when they were about to find out if LEEE-UMM was a boy or girl and April kept mentioning finding out the gender. Justin kept correcting her that it was finding out the "sex" because gender is self assigned. I think it's great that a man is open minded but and all, but idk it just kind of weirded me out he corrected her on it when she clearly wasn't saying it in a spiteful, narrow minded way. This could be totally unrelated but when I reas this topic that instance immediately came to mind...
Agreed. It's also very easy to use them interchangeably although in this day and age you shouldn't.
Sex = male and female
Gender = masculine and feminine
Only thing I can think of is Justin wants to make himself come off as more intelligent or it is a sensitive issue with him.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

SublimeNature66 wrote: Bi? lool no such thing. If a guy is sleeping with other men, lets see how many females would be willing to marry him.
Im sick of this bullshit that people should be forced to accept the gay lifestyle..I DONT! I dont care either.

We live in a society that tells men to be feminine and women to be masculine.
Nobody should be crucified for disagreeing with the gay lifestyle. Many people dont agree with it!
But thats neither here nor there.
My view on homosexuality has nothing to do with this post.
AND YOU SAID WHO CARES IF HE'S GAY??? HE IS MARRIED TO A FEMALE!!! what world do you live in that its ok for a gay guy to be married to a female!?? thats deception!
You do know there is aterm called "beard" right? gay males who use females to promote a straight image to the public!
If Justin is gay this marriage is a scam! a marriage built on deception and lies isnt a marriage.
You cant keep that up for forever either!
funny how you think Justin being gay is something we dont need to disclose but his previous girlfriends isnt private info!

Every single place on the net has said this dude is gay! even GG members who have gay male friends said this guy is not straight!
dont click on my post KNOWING FULL WELL WHAT ITS ABOUT and complain about it. Go start your own thread!
Sooooo you don't accept gay men marrying/being with other gay men, but then you say a gay man marrying a woman is deception? What's a gay man supposed to do for love according to you then?? All humans deserve love and human connection, whether you agree with it or not.

Oh I am in no way condoning a gay man faking being straight just to be accepted in society, just pointing out a flaw in sublimenature's reasoning.
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

STOP ARGUING.

And in terms of the actual discussion, homophobia will not be accepted on this board in any way. And saying "any African American will do [this] if you say [that]" is racism in itself, because you are generalizing. I am African American, and I completely disagree with everything that you said.
This isn't a war for who is MORE oppressed. People of color face discrimination, as well as LGBTQ. Minorities have been treated like shit, beaten, and murdered for being who they are. The fact that it happens to anyone is what matters; not the number of people it happened to. If it happens to even one person, that is wrong.

kyaraslife_
Learner
Learner

Post by kyaraslife_ »

I have been a lurker for a long time. But i registered just to let you guys know about this fetish subject posted about A and J

The asian fetish is real and I can honestly relate. I have a guy friend who is Caucasian and lusts after asian women like there is no tomorrow. That is just a preference of people, but I honestly think the only reason why Justin is so smitten by April is for reasons far beyond just preferences. April lusts Caucasian men as she hates everything to do with her ethnicity. to be honest they are two weird assholes who suit each other very well.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

I've always thought that he looks up to his dad SO MUCH that he wanted to be just like him. He spotted sexy, skinny, Asian April and whammo, he set his sights on her. She even said he would go visit her and she'd have to tell him to go away b/c she was busy with work and studying. I have to wonder what Sharon thought when he brought Asian April home for the 1st time. She was probably like, "Oye, just like Susan!"

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

kyaraslife_ wrote:I have been a lurker for a long time. But i registered just to let you guys know about this fetish subject posted about A and J

The asian fetish is real and I can honestly relate. I have a guy friend who is Caucasian and lusts after asian women like there is no tomorrow. That is just a preference of people, but I honestly think the only reason why Justin is so smitten by April is for reasons far beyond just preferences. April lusts Caucasian men as she hates everything to do with her ethnicity. to be honest they are two weird assholes who suit each other very well.
You are on point. There was a video where they were asked about their preferences. Justine says that he has had asian gf's in the past and the girl before Maryapril was Asian. Maryapril said that Asian guys were never interested in her and maybe that's why she didn't like them back. She has always had interest in Caucasian men and after seeing Titanic and falling for Leonardo DiCaprio, apparently, she never looked back. LOL So...yeah, white is her cup of tea and Asian is his.

She is a fascinating specimen. LOL She said that she was on Yahoo! personals to get proof that her boyfriend was on it searching for other women. She caught him cheating too apparently, and just never deleted her profile. Months later, Justine found her. I dunno how true, but maybe she cooked up that story so she wouldn't be judged, because she also says that even if that didn't happen, she would have eventually tried online.

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

I kind of think ape and justine turkey basted ape on their own and thats how she got pregnant, and it is essentially an arranged marriage, but they do care for eachother.
.....loving you is really hard....

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Gonna use this thread to post these questionable pics of Justin...compiled from the YT vid Jess made for him http://tinyurl.com/no4ww7g

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

CanadianChica wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
sha1234 wrote: Honestly looked like Justine was going to wear this dress... Image
He looks so gay in this picture lol

LOL I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

He is both gay and has an asian fetish.

isitme
Learner
Learner

Post by isitme »

All suffering is bad, but there are levels. Being black and being gay are in no way related or comparable.

I don't think Justin has an Asian fetish at all. I think the premise for a lot of his decisions are WWMPFD (what would my Pervy father do). It's my understanding that Justine was primarily with his Pervy father and Susan, whereas Jessica was with Sharon. Pervy seems to have anger issues that we have seen covertly and I've noticed that Justin may be scared of his father in some respects. Such as not accepting if Justin were to come out to him. I've wondered before how awkward it just have been to Susan that Justin married another Fillipino. There was a vlog where Justin said they looked similar and she seemed as uncomfortable as I was to watch it. He's trying to emulate his father. Most of the places they have holidayed have been in Asia. Come to find out David used to take Justin there to get Thai massages. It's all learned behaviour down to the brief flashes of anger. I believe Justin is definitely gay from observing this family for a long time. I could go deeper in explanation about the role he plays in their marriage, what I think he desires, how this is all derived from the inability to be himself with David, how and why the relationship drastically changed once April fave birth, etc. let me know if you'd want me to go there. But my answer to this thread is simply Justin is gay and everything he does is to appease his Pervy father - including his Asian wife. And there are where his true frustrations lie.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”