isitme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gay or Asian fetish???

Post by isitme »

Laffing wrote:

Also had THIS thought today: did Sharon go visit to "be seen"? I'm sure Pervy D and Susan watch. I'm willing to bet that Sharon still has some anger toward Pervy D's actions.
I thought that too, before they move. I'm sure she still does!

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore wrote:Wow isitme, I practically was holding my breath reading that. Felt like I was being told some secret inside truth and at any moment it would be gone. :respekt:
Ha haa!

That's awesome! Do benji and Judy next lmao
:D

mindlesschatter wrote:Interesting article:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/asia ... e-men.html

Interesting article. Especially where they say some Asian women are willing to exploit the myths. And about the men not being masculine. Though I think it's different for Westernize Asian women and Asians in Asia.

karmandee26
Lurker
Lurker

Post by karmandee26 »

OMG I'm not the only one!!

The first time I saw one of their Vlogs, I thought to myself "that guy is creepy"!

I met them in person at playlist live and something wasn't right about them.

After they left the meetup two asian girls that were there stated that they felt like he was undressing them with his eyes.

I'm not asian, but I definitely felt the creep factor.

A couple of other young asian women (I would say late teens early 20s) said that he was gawking at them and then looked like he had a boner.

I almost fell over when they told me that, but gross. Really dude. Keep your junk under control.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Ew! That's so creepy. His objectification of women is obvious and completely disgusting.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

karmandee26 wrote:OMG I'm not the only one!!

The first time I saw one of their Vlogs, I thought to myself "that guy is creepy"!

I met them in person at playlist live and something wasn't right about them.

After they left the meetup two asian girls that were there stated that they felt like he was undressing them with his eyes.

I'm not asian, but I definitely felt the creep factor.

A couple of other young asian women (I would say late teens early 20s) said that he was gawking at them and then looked like he had a boner.

I almost fell over when they told me that, but gross. Really dude. Keep your junk under control.
Wow there's somehing wrong with this guy UGH.

skittlesftw
Stalker
Stalker

Post by skittlesftw »

SublimeNature66 wrote:
Christina_t wrote:
SublimeNature66 wrote:
I remember one day, when they were on vacation, April got dark because shes been in the sun. She wasnt even dark. THIS MOTHERSUCKER HAD THE GALL TO SAY "YOURE SOO DARK APRIL, YOURE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE" If April turned tar dark he would divorce her! Ive heard him make small comments about weight. He got her screwed up! she has her weightloss chart and shitt!

I noticed also in the baby shower. As he was taping..he said " Liam, these are your cousins" or some crap like that. One of the guys said "IM APRIL'S BROTHER", so that means..he would be Liam's uncle. How can this idiot not know that was April's brother!?
Thanks dear!!! <3
We all share tis in common! all of us are creeped out by this "guy".
DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM LEANING AND BENDING OVER TO TALK TO LIAM IN APRIL'S BELLY! I felt soo violated, damn it! :? :?

If Liam runs away, becomes an axe murderer or heads a cult....we will have these videos to loook back upon.
I honestly dont know how Liam will go through life with that weirdo Justin.
No relationship based on fetishes and mental issues is going to go well. This couple only 'belongs together' because they are both damaged. Justin "mistaking" April's brother as a cousin is a good indicator of how troubling the situation is. This is also a good website: https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com, for showcasing what happens to children who have parents like April and Justin. Brace yourselves because Eurasian people like me who're now popping up more than ever before (with this generation having more WMAF couples than ever before), are going to have to endure a lot of emotional damage, and that never results to good things. Just read the website and understand for yourself.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

skittlesftw wrote:No relationship based on fetishes and mental issues is going to go well. This couple only 'belongs together' because they are both damaged. Justin "mistaking" April's brother as a cousin is a good indicator of how troubling the situation is. This is also a good website: https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com, for showcasing what happens to children who have parents like April and Justin. Brace yourselves because Eurasian people like me who're now popping up more than ever before (with this generation having more WMAF couples than ever before), are going to have to endure a lot of emotional damage, and that never results to good things. Just read the website and understand for yourself.
That whole blog screams PROFESSIONAL VICTIM to me. Yawn.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”