emilynoel83 part 3

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83 part 3

Post by Fat Shark »

The derpy top knot returns.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

She is like a black hole where anything fresh or modern is concerned. I can't even picture her looking any different. It makes sense if her role models are her mom, her sister, QVC hosts, and tv news anchors. None of those people ever look anything approaching fresh.

norilangdon
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by norilangdon »

She promised updated versions of the top 10 favorite products from a particular brand videos she made a couple of years ago, and she promised this a long time ago, actually. But instead, we've seen miscellaneous videos based on crappy ideas submitted by her minions, but oh hey, this is a recent request so that's the video she'll film! I don't get it. Just because 1 person wants you to do a video on glitter, doesn't mean you should. I doubt the majority of her subscribers cared about seeing how to put on glitter.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I guess she's done with one brand tutorials? I actually enjoyed those even those they were predictable in terms of the looks. I just liked seeing what products she would use.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She's said that she needs a few more products for her next one from whatever brand. She insists on doing every other one high end then drugstore, but obviously that doesn't work when her high end stuff isn't what she considers a full face. And by full face I mean a bajillion base products plus glam eyeshadow. At least she finally did a NYX faves video. I really wonder why it took her so long. So there's hope for the next top 10 or 1 brand tutorials. Maybe she'll do something next June lol.

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

She needs to cut that hair off. Chin length bob with lots of layers would look SO cute on her. Andbright side: if she gets it cut off we don't have to see anymore awful top knots!

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

andsheleft wrote:She needs to cut that hair off. Chin length bob with lots of layers would look SO cute on her. Andbright side: if she gets it cut off we don't have to see anymore awful top knots!

I think so too. She just needs something younger and fresher. Like everyone here has mentioned, she dresses/styles herself a lot older than she really is and it ages her. I think she looked super cute with those fake bangs she had from her pixie/tinkerbell hair. But I don't think she would ever know how to style them and they would end up looking like shit, like the last time she had bangs.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

I've said before, but because she has naturally straight hair I feel like if she got something like an angled bob it would look REALLY nice on her! Plus it's very easy to style!

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

I'm not defending Em in the least (if anything I'm defending straight long hair lol) but I do think it's unfair to say that she can't have long hair just because it's thin and straight. I have very thin stick straight hair and I wear it long. I used to do the whole bob thing, rocked it for years but I found it made me look way youngn (like baby face young not attractive young) and I really just like having the long mane.

My issue with Emily's hair is that she tries to have it all. She wants the length and volume and bounce when it's simply not possible with her hair type. Either accept your hair as is it cut it off if you want the volume. I wear my hair long and sleek and I'm perfectly happy with it. If I curl it I don't do it for volume I do it to give my hair some movement and body.

I think if Emily got the bob she'd suffer the same fate I did, and those little chipmunk cheeks would have her looking like a 3rd grader ready for first day of school.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

MantisShrimp wrote:I'm not defending Em in the least (if anything I'm defending straight long hair lol) but I do think it's unfair to say that she can't have long hair just because it's thin and straight.
I don't think anyone is saying she can't have long hair? (unless I missed a post)....we're just suggesting styles we think would look nice on her. She seems to lack volume so going shorter, if only a bit, could help. I think just going a few inches shorter or changing the styling/layering could help.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

When she curls her hair she takes shortcuts and then it looks half-done and horrible. If she is going to wear her hair long, she needs to roll all of it and make an effort on days she is filming. Emily is actually a fan of tiffanyd and has been for a long time. I'm truly surprised she doesn't go to that super stick straight style Tif wears. They both have very similar hair texture so I'm sure Em could rock it.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

She's worn her hair like that in the past. It's not the greatest look on her, probably because she doesn't know how to style it properly. And I guess she doesn't like her hair to lay flat because she rarely lets her hair be straight with no poofing.

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

Why doesn't she curl it with an iron or wand instead if she wants curls and volume? I mean, this is her job. Look up one of the bajillion hair tutorials on youtube, put in a little effort.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

If you want her to use a curling iron, you'll get pageant curls lol. I don't think her hair is result of a lack of effort, rather a lack of... sense? lol Story of Beauty Broadcast.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

shermansown wrote:Why doesn't she curl it with an iron or wand instead if she wants curls and volume? I mean, this is her job. Look up one of the bajillion hair tutorials on youtube, put in a little effort.

Wahhhh she is soooo lazy to do that, she is very spoiled, brat. She thinks she is the pretiest, beautiful, she has been cheerliderl, popular, all that jazz. She will never change.
English is not my first language

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't really get lazy from Emily. I don't think a person who worked as hard as she did back when she was still anchoring and doing YT can necessarily be called lazy. I know she's not working as hard now, but I still have a hard time labeling her as lazy.

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

I really think that this is a case of hair people vs. face people. For example, I have never been good at styling my hair, so it usually gets straightened and that's good enough for me. I care more about the face. Maybe Emily is like that. Her hair looks fine and she probably doesn't care about styling it more. I see other people with amazing hair who have so-so makeup skills. What do you guys think?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I know what you mean, I do not care about my hair. I do nothing with it besides wash it and brush it and put in a ponytail. I have thick hair that takes forever to style, then doesn't hold it because it's too heavy, so I just usually leave it alone. Emily puts more effort in to her hair. I think she cares about what it looks like, she just has misguided notions about what looks good. Kind of like with her make up. She has old fashioned sensabilities. Her mom probably taught her how to style her hair and she's stuck to that over the years.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Emily asked Tyler for a humidifier for christmas lol. A non makeup item... for beauty benefits... suggested by QVC. So it's like half a step forward.

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

I just realized that we put more thought into Emily's hair than she ever will.

I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Return to “Emilynoel83”