Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83 part 3

Post by Fat Shark »

Wow. So Emily's looking kind of rough both with and without makeup. She looked kind of puffy in that Rockteur review, then seeing her without makeup... :o . She's normally someone I say looks better without makeup, but not today.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by choochy »

wow...I agree about the mally thing. that is so true...not so much love going that way anymore...I think that was a place she thought she would get support...and then nadda...just crickets for Em. too bad. She should come up to Canada to imats in November to heighten her profile, she could even come up and do something with Sigma. these peeps just don't think about the potential, I guess. oh well...poor Em, a princess trapped in that putrid dusty rose room...
:love2: :love2:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She mentioned Mally in the benefit video today lol. People were complaining about her comparing the avon shadow stick to mally's and just a few days ago she was talking about mally's palettes. So I don't think she's raving less b/c there are less qvc opportunities, but b/c there are so many new products around to keep up with. Even if she was disappointed in this project, she'd still think it's a stepping stone (if she were aiming for hosting). Didn't someone mention that she'd have to move to work at qvc though? That's probably the biggest reason why I can't see her actually planning and aiming for qvc.
Everyone keeps saying she should have a baby lol. Wouldn't that make things worse? BB would either suffer more or die out all together and Emily would resent the missed opportunities (imaginary or not). She barely vlogs now, how is she going to vlog while taking care of a baby.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

hmmm I unsubbed from em today so I didn't watch that 17+ min offering...I've had enough. even as background noise, I just can't with her anymore. it is too too samey.
:love2: :love2:

enchanted15
Learner
Learner

Post by enchanted15 »

i feel like she seemed more passionate about makeup and beauty when she was doing the news because in the back of her mind she always thought "someday, i won't have to do both the news and find time to make videos about things i love, i can fully devote myself to youtube" , and now that time has come where she quit her job and her life is "dedicated" to youtube.

i agree with others who say this whole experience has been kind of a let down. i also see Emily as someone who hasn't had much go WRONG in her life, she married her high school sweet heart, went to a respectable college, got good grades, had a nice job, house, people constantly telling her how much talent she has with beauty, etc etc. and now that she's finally "chasing her dreams", and what do we have? Three pretty dull youtube channels with recycled content and a gloomy young woman wearing mauve lipstick. :|

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

If she bitches one.more.time. about a lipgloss being "too sheer" I might lose it.

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

So in the comment section of her BB express announcement, someone wrote something alomg the lines of, "thank you for being loyal to your fans and not leaving us for all the other opportunities you have been offered." Umm what opportunities? Are we missing something?

That being said, in all fairness, i think Em would make a great QVC host. Who knows, it may happen to her someday...

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

anat4ever wrote:She mentioned Mally in the benefit video today lol. People were complaining about her comparing the avon shadow stick to mally's and just a few days ago she was talking about mally's palettes. So I don't think she's raving less b/c there are less qvc opportunities, but b/c there are so many new products around to keep up with. Even if she was disappointed in this project, she'd still think it's a stepping stone (if she were aiming for hosting). Didn't someone mention that she'd have to move to work at qvc though? That's probably the biggest reason why I can't see her actually planning and aiming for qvc.
Everyone keeps saying she should have a baby lol. Wouldn't that make things worse? BB would either suffer more or die out all together and Emily would resent the missed opportunities (imaginary or not). She barely vlogs now, how is she going to vlog while taking care of a baby.
I kid a little about this because having babies seems to be a YT gold mine. If Judy can have one (with twins coming soon) and run two, now three, channels while daily vlogging why can't Emily? Judy is at least as lazy as Emily accused of being. Plus Tyler would be more help than Benji :D . But I actually can't picture Emily as a mom. She doesn't strike me as particularly maternal, but maybe that would change if she got pregnant.

unluckylolli
Talker
Talker

Post by unluckylolli »

What was up with the foundation she used in the Benefit 1-brand video? It was so blotchy, uneven, and once again, too dark. Her nose and cheeks were different colors before she added the contouring/blush. It also seemed really patchy on her forehead. I don't know. Perhaps if she had used her fingers or a damp sponge to blend it out it would have been more even?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

That foundation only comes in 3 shades and she just used the sample she had, but I think she should've used the other foundation, which she said was too yellow. Once she blended it out it probably would've been OK.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Emily's got to be more maternal than Judy, if only because she's more mature (for the most part) and self-sufficient.
At least she could play off the fact that not all the products are great to excuse her blotchy foundation lol.
I just tuned into BBlive to see her fotd and it seems ok but not great. But when she had posted a preview on instagram O.O

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

On nearly broadcast live just now I asked her about if she plans on working anymore at 36 minutes in. The next 5 minutes are her bitching about how rude I am. Seriously?! .

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

And at 46 mins she answers the mysterious what opportunities did you quit your news job for? Haha! I love that she's answering me!

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

And again at 50 she answered another of my questions

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

andsheleft wrote:On nearly broadcast live just now I asked her about if she plans on working anymore at 36 minutes in. The next 5 minutes are her bitching about how rude I am. Seriously?! .
Oh snap. Really? BAHAHAHAHAHA, she doesn't have to answer, so why get in a huff?
And at 46 mins she answers the mysterious what opportunities did you quit your news job for? Haha! I love that she's answering me!
That's so cool. Now ask her when she's going to have a baby. She really hates that question :D.

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

andsheleft wrote:And at 46 mins she answers the mysterious what opportunities did you quit your news job for? Haha! I love that she's answering me!
What did she say?

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

She never answers those questions! I'm shocked! I just asked about having a baby and qvc in the same q hahaha

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

Anyone who can go ask right now needs to! She's actually answering stuff! She's answered 6 of my questions!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Blargh. I can't find it!

Return to “Emilynoel83”